Anti Glenn Beck activist gets Twitter death threats, slurs

well lets look who is the spokespersonS for the Democrat-Progressive party.

Rachel Madcow, Chrissy (tingles) Matthews, Keity Olberblown, mediamatters, the dailykos, huffertonpost, Msnbccbsabccnn. I would list airhead Amercia, but they failed, AGAIN.:lol:

Are you REALLY that dumb? I for one, Think for myself. I rarely watch Rachel, Kieth or anyone listed.

Who are the spokespersons for the Republicans/Tea Party?
-FOX News
-Andrew Brietbart
-Oath Keepers
-Glenn Beck
-Michael Steele
-Sarah from Alaska
-Ron Paul
-Racists
-Dick-LESS Cheney..

Need more? What about this guy?
teapartypic.jpg

Look at that poor, poor Texan. He's so oppressed by the government he's nothing but skin and bones.

well lets look who is the spokespersonS for the Democrat-Progressive party.

Rachel Madcow, Chrissy (tingles) Matthews, Keity Olberblown, mediamatters, the dailykos, huffertonpost, Msnbccbsabccnn. I would list airhead Amercia, but they failed, AGAIN.:lol:

Are you REALLY that dumb? I for one, Think for myself. I rarely watch Rachel, Kieth or anyone listed.

Look at that poor, poor Texan. He's so oppressed by the government he's nothing but skin and bones.

Funny, I don't see your name in my post, but whatEvar.
:eusa_whistle:

So why is it the most amount of violence and violent rhetoric comes from the Neocon/Christian Right Apologists? These are the people screaming "Freedom isn't Free" and "Patriotism" but they are also the first and foremost assholes to try and silence dissenters.

Forum List

Back