Anti-Gingrich ads on youtube and everywhere else

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KSoze, Jan 25, 2012.

1. KSoze

KSoze Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Everywhere I look there are anti-Gingrich ads.

Now I can't even watch a video on youtube without the advertisement being about how Gingrich took money from Fannie Mae or how he is an insider. I just counted, it was on 8 out of 10 videos I watched, none had anything to do with politics. All over the TV, radio, the internet, etc. I'd like to know how much money has been spent airing Gingrich's record.

At some point I wonder if all of this will backfire, perhaps as it did in South Carolina. Maybe I just can't remember but I don't recall anyone being completely flame-broiled like Newt has been.

2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,301
    Well, for anyone of equal age to Newtie, the bastard deserves flame broiling. He is amoral, cares for Newtie above nation, family, or anything else.

3. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKo6HQBjyzY&context=C3d0e668ADOEgsToPDskIXU4hnCRtdZdP_Tl-yx1qO]Newt Gingrich promotes "Homeland Security" 5 Days After 9/11 ?!?! - YouTube[/ame]

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Seems to be working because the poll numbers are supposedly shifting in FL. But then how reliable are they really?

Regardless, Newt's got alot of personality issues to overcome. His ego. His problem with female voters. And His progressive policies.