Anti-Gay Baptist Preacher, George Rekers, travels Europe with male protitute (video).

• Banned

Sadly, stories like this are all too common. Hypocrites who tell you how to behave are getting their own private parties on the side. When people like George Rekers are outed the media should turn up the heat around the world. This guy was is a leader in the ANTI-Human Rights movement.

image6463388.jpg

Hey, he was just giving a massage. When you get a older, sometimes you get "stiff". A good "rubdown" will "drain away" tension and reduce the pain. Sometimes the pain was so bad, that guy would end up on his knees.

But all he did was hold his "bag" and carry his "load". And of course he was paid for his "services". You can't expect people to "work" for "free"? Right?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
Hey, he was just giving a massage. When you get a older, sometimes you get "stiff". A good "rubdown" will "drain away" tension and reduce the pain. Sometimes the pain was so bad, that guy would end up on his knees.

But all he did was hold his "bag" and carry his "load". And of course he was paid for his "services". You can't expect people to "work" for "free"? Right?

Nicely said. The New York Times has gone you one better. Apparently, this George Rekers is a big wheel in the anti-gay political scenario.

Nicely said. The New York Times has gone you one better. Apparently, this George Rekers is a big wheel in the anti-gay political scenario.

I just wonder who he posts as here.

And how many times are you guys going to repost this story with absolutely nothing new to add?

Sadly, stories like this are all too common. Hypocrites who tell you how to behave are getting their own private parties on the side. When people like George Rekers are outed the media should turn up the heat around the world. This guy was is a leader in the ANTI-Human Rights movement.

image6463388.jpg

I dont know much about this Mr. Rekers. I am sure he was tolerant towards gays, especially since Jesus NEVER said being gay was a bad thing.

Question, was this Mr. Rekers a republican or democratic fella? I my travels, I have found republicans to be more anti gay (in public) than dems in general. :eusa_whistle:

Anti-Gay Baptist Preacher, George Rekers, travels Europe with male protitute (video).

So how much did George Rekers pay you for the trip?

From the video, it does not look like I would be George Rekers type!

You know you hear about things like this, and it still seems impossible that PhD, Psychologist, and minister, George Rekers could get caught up in a conflict like this. The Unitarian minister in our community is known to be gay. I believe the Episcopalions openly permit gay ministers. I just don't get the stupidity of it.

Rekers hates himself. Also, he can make a lot of money off of his hate, or at least he did for awhile.

man...is this story still being circulated??? Wow...Obama must REALLY be screwing up.

Rekers hates himself. Also, he can make a lot of money off of his hate, or at least he did for awhile.

Rekers is just a con man. And, just plain stupid. I wonder how the hell, fire, and damnation Christians justify themselves. I do not think prayer is going to be the answer.

reachprayer.jpg

Soooo...because one sleeze bag who claims to be a Christian, you lump them all in to that category? Typical....

Rekers is just a con man. And, just plain stupid. I wonder how the hell, fire, and damnation Christians justify themselves. I do not think prayer is going to be the answer.

Soooo...because one sleeze bag who claims to be a Christian, you lump them all in to that category? Typical....

It is called denial. When someone does something stupid, and they are Republican, John Boehner takes a hit. When a Democrat does something stupid, President Obama takes a hit.

But, I must tell you in this case preaching and using psychology to nail gays, while putting your hands all over a male prostitute is ridiculous. Rekers is a BIG anti-gay fish, and the shock waves are just beginning.

westboro.jpg

Last edited:

It is called denial. When someone does something stupid, and they are Republican, John Boehner takes a hit. When a Democrat does something stupid, President Obama takes a hit.

But, I must tell you in this case preaching and using psychology to nail gays, while putting your hands all over a male prostitute is ridiculous. Rekers is a BIG anti-gay fish, and the shock waves are just beginning.

westboro.jpg

I saw this news report last week...even the rentboy himself said there was no sex. He was only required to give Rekers a massage. I will admit...that's a little weird and inappropriate, but that's as far as it went...according to both parties.

So you'll have to give me more sufficient proof that he used psychology and preaching to "nail gays" and put his hands all over a male prostitute.

westboro.jpg

I saw this news report last week...even the rentboy himself said there was no sex. He was only required to give Rekers a massage. I will admit...that's a little weird and inappropriate, but that's as far as it went...according to both parties.

So you'll have to give me more sufficient proof that he used psychology and preaching to "nail gays" and put his hands all over a male prostitute.

Watch the video again or follow the New York Times link provided. Rekers is nailed hands down.

westboro.jpg

Watch the video again or follow the New York Times link provided. Rekers is nailed hands down.

I guess you're referring to Lucien's descriptive term of "sexual massages". That's about all I can find that might fit into your hand as a smoking gun. The fact that he got excited does indicate more odd behavior for a "devout Christian and publicly anti-gay man". On this we agree...

But I love fine lines...and we have one here.

For the record, I'm not justifying his actions nor do I believe for a minute that he isn't a GIGANTIC closet case...

I guess you're referring to Lucien's descriptive term of "sexual massages". That's about all I can find that might fit into your hand as a smoking gun. The fact that he got excited does indicate more odd behavior for a "devout Christian and publicly anti-gay man". On this we agree...

For the record, I'm not justifying his actions nor do I believe for a minute that he isn't a GIGANTIC closet case...
Right, Rekers saw all the naked boys, offering sexual favors, and decided that would be a good place to hire someone to carry his bags. LOL

Right, Rekers saw all the naked boys, offering sexual favors, and decided that would be a good place to hire someone to carry his bags. LOL

That's about the size of it.

Forum List

Back