Anti Christians throw Molotov into church nursery in Vancouver

In this hemisphere I thought these sort of things only happened to black churches in the South committed by racial lunatics.

Well those are the only ones that get any real press.

It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.
False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an even that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

We'll come after you homos first :)
For sex I bet..
False,, as you have no proof..Just like if I said, the reason why the Mosque in Joplin Missouri is burned down every time it is rebuilt is because of red neck conservative Christians...Would be a fallacy of truth, because I have no evidence...You are spreading false rumors..
What part is a lie? Don't you also deny the reality of the holocaust? Crawl under your rock, dog, and wait until I drag you out to kick.
This has nothing to do with an even that occurred over 75 years ago...Now start hanging witches...

You christian Inbred Mutant Albinos are becoming the minority, so you will not and cannot do anything

Could and would.

Can and will.

You'd better hope you don't see how it turns out.

Guano will be pushing up daisies long before I will....ahahahahaha

It's a trend. And it is encouraged by the left. Another church in the same area was also torched recently.

You christian Inbred Mutant Albinos are becoming the minority, so you will not and cannot do anything
that

guno

26679095114_0a8a8b0501_z.jpg

Forum List

Back