Anti-Bush=Terrorist

Yeah...consensual sex in the Oval Office and an unjust war are moral equivalents.
Yeah, that was the only bad thing Clinton did. :rolleyes:

What about sending troops to Somalia without adequate equipment (like enough armor), what about the bombing of Kosovo (where "ethnic cleansing" was supposed to be occuring and where KLA and other groups killed Serbs, but all we heard about was violence by Serbs), what about the oil-for-fraud stuff and sanctions going on in Iraq (which liberals ignore), and what about how little he did to fight terrorism? That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
No, I agree Kathianne. This started on another post on this board and carried over here. I wasn't taking it personally with RWA, I have just been trying to make a point and sometimes I get a little carried away.

I have my own opinions, but I do a lot of research before I form one. I just like to get all perspectives so I can formulate an intelligent opinion.

I apologize for dragging what obviously should have been left in the other post over here and I guarantee that it won't happen again with RWA.;)

You showed no lies on sean's part. Where do I find a link with that same information? Nowhere. All I can do is go point by point and show how what you said was a lie, wasn't. They still aren't.

There is no site that goes through everything everyone says in the media and says this is joke not a lie. OR this is an opinion, and some award doesn't make the opposing opinion fact. All thinking requires a brain.

Originally posted by Kathianne
and all brains should be processing incoming info...

What are you referring to? I agree. Was this some slam against me, teach. Be a little more bold, please. What haven't I processed?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
What are you referring to? I agree. Was this some slam against me teach. Be a little more bold, please.

Heh, sorry if it seemed that way, would to me too. I meant all of us, myself included.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Heh, sorry if it seemed that way, would to me too. I meant all of us, myself included.

I'm processing at full capacity personally. Brownies is just tired of the effective way I shred her arguments, and is trying to invalidate thoughts just because there's no "link" to them. Good logic requires no link.

Forum List

Back