Anti Beck people

I don't agree with Beck at this point in my life...

But in ten years when I have teenagers on the phone all the time, maybe I will...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrzRhIiLQ08]YouTube - Glenn Beck Meltdown Song - Get Off My Phone You Little Pinhead[/ame]

Not at all. I totally pwned him. It was fantastic actually. I think he was pissed because I found the real one so quickly.

Funny stuff actually.
He wrecked for the rest of time assclown.
He get reps every time it is seen.

Zona, the only reason you are not on ignore is because you are so perfectly deranged
This place is a petri dish to find the limits of your stupidity and ignorance .

zona-rimjob.jpg

comments after you posted that..

Now THAT is an epic internet WIN.

How long did it take you to search for that?
(notice you didnt say anything here)
then you said

Vee haff vays...

then someone said...

Ok, this is the funniest post I've seen all day.
Remind me to rep you again for it.
(Again, you didnt say it was fake....)

Here is the real one.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: House, you rock. Rep coming your way. TFF.

You know it's easy to call a news outlet fair and balanced news, when they are only fair an balanced to your whacked out opinion. If you are a Beck fan, u must seriously have the IQ of a Grapefruit, because actually substantiating your information when you make claims ranging from communist art work, to expressing how you "hate the 9-11 families well not all of them, just some of them," when you see them on tv, when should have a shred of fact to back up those statements and why they are justified. I personally will be out at the protest when he comes to Mount Vernon definately not waving with all five fingers i'll tell you that much lol.

You know it's easy to call a news outlet fair and balanced news, when they are only fair an balanced to your whacked out opinion. If you are a Beck fan, u must seriously have the IQ of a Grapefruit, because actually substantiating your information when you make claims ranging from communist art work, to expressing how you "hate the 9-11 families well not all of them, just some of them," when you see them on tv, when should have a shred of fact to back up those statements and why they are justified. I personally will be out at the protest when he comes to Mount Vernon definately not waving with all five fingers i'll tell you that much lol.

Can't argue the facts so bash the messenger. :lol:

What do you disagree with ?
Yeah I know he is a cry baby liars kook So you don't have to reiterate all that.url]

Didn't even know who he was until the loonie left and rabid right started ranting about him. Saw some YouTube vids and he comes across as a populist with no substance and little facts to back him. you do realise in those vids he is either 1) Spouting an opinion 2) Or talking about subjects selectively without giving the full picture...right?

Can't argue the facts so bash the messenger. :lol:

:lol::lol: did you watch the link? beck a little over a year ago was going on and on about how terrible our healthcare system is but now he goes on and on about how great it is, but hey keep following him:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back