Anti-Americanism by foreigners at an all time high, you know what I say about that?

Originally posted by OCA
The president took an oath to the U.S.A. not to the rest of the world. Take your skewed appeasement view and move on, you'll get chewed up here.
sorry i am not worried about you guys...idal threats do not worry me...oh and were are your links about wmds....

Originally posted by silverwolf
you keep thinking that and when bush makes a mistake you just keep lieing to you self and when the whole world hates us and no one is our alli as is almost the case maybe then you will see what bush and his henchmen have done to this country....

Ahh, what does this have to do with disputing that any President of the United States has checks and balances within the Federal Government, namely Congress and the Supreme Court. President Bush did not pass the Patriot act by himself and earning your so called dictatorship of the country. Again you are way off base.

Adios, troll. I'm surprised the rest put up with your useless rants for as long as they did. You were asked for facts and sources numerous times.

Originally posted by silverwolf
sorry i am not worried about you guys...idal threats do not worry me...oh and were are your links about wmds....

Provide a link to back up your accusation of lies and then we will respond in kind. Learn 1 thing, newbies don't make demands, this is a private messageboard and the prevailing current here is unless one backs himself up with fact then time will not be wasted on him.

People come here just to make money right( steal our jobs etc) anyway. If they are all about just making money to send back, and they talk about how horrible we are, then lets show them, we don't have to cut there wages, we can just tax the hell out of them. if your coming from a country that we know is just an USA hater all the way then cut the funding there people can send back. the FBI and the CIA mostly know who is from what country. thats not a perfect idea but its something. That way the more they work the more they support OUR country

sun1331 said:
People come here just to make money right( steal our jobs etc) anyway. If they are all about just making money to send back, and they talk about how horrible we are, then lets show them, we don't have to cut there wages, we can just tax the hell out of them. if your coming from a country that we know is just an USA hater all the way then cut the funding there people can send back. the FBI and the CIA mostly know who is from what country. thats not a perfect idea but its something. That way the more they work the more they support OUR country

Landed immigrants are taxed more in Canada, a lot more. They pay more to go to school here too. This is probably the case in America too.

sun1331 said:
one of small problems with it is - Who get to decide what is anti-usa and which country is usa haters?

Forum List

Back