Anti-American song played at Obama state dinner...surprised?

I listened to the musician being interviewed on All things Considered.
he did not even know the lyrics, just played the music.
Had he sung the song now it would be different.

Much ado about nothing.

He knew the lyrics, he is a musician. Plus he allegedly told a Chinese TV station that he selected it to show the power of China. Not the best possible choice for that purpose, which makes the complaints about the song even more laughable. This particular song, despite the movie reference where we are the bad guys, also shows how oppressive China is.

I always thought that tea Bagger, Republicans, KKK, Skinheads and fucktards had something in common, and now i know it, a lack of working brain cells and a haterade that is so deep that it has totally destroyed any ability to think and come to anything less than a deep desire to put people in their place.
You people are about the sadest thing I have ever come in contact with, if your what america is supposed to be like than I am not so sure it will survive, I really feel for my grand kids to have to put up with your stupidity the rest of their lifes.

Oh.

Well, what about the man Obama admires enough to decorate his Christmas tree with, Chairman Mao?

Mao put MILLIONS of Chinese in their place.................the grave.

Should we be worried that the US President may want to put people in their place like Mao did? After all, an Obama advisor stated "We kinda agree with Mao, in that power is largely taken at the point of a gun." Ooops.

Kinda juvenile to compare Tea Party and basic rednecks against those who admire genocidal dictators...isn't it?

Lmao, ohh to put a Mao ornament on somethign as sacred as a pagan christmas tree.

Think of those who hang Star Trek ornaments on there? They must be blaspheming god!

You look awfully hard to find things to be outraged about.

I always thought that tea Bagger, Republicans, KKK, Skinheads and fucktards had something in common, and now i know it, a lack of working brain cells and a haterade that is so deep that it has totally destroyed any ability to think and come to anything less than a deep desire to put people in their place.
You people are about the sadest thing I have ever come in contact with, if your what america is supposed to be like than I am not so sure it will survive, I really feel for my grand kids to have to put up with your stupidity the rest of their lifes.

Oh.

Well, what about the man Obama admires enough to decorate his Christmas tree with, Chairman Mao?

Should we be worried that the US President may want to put people in their place like Mao did? After all, an Obama advisor stated "We kinda agree with Mao, in that power is largely taken at the point of a gun." Ooops.

Kinda juvenile to compare Tea Party and basic rednecks against those who admire genocidal dictators...isn't it?

Lmao, ohh to put a Mao ornament on somethign as sacred as a pagan christmas tree.

Think of those who hang Star Trek ornaments on there? They must be blaspheming god!

Mao vs Star Trek? Really? Lets put it into a more simple perspective the liberal brain can grasp.

Who massacred more innocent people: Mao or Hitler? Answer: Mao.

Which would generate more outrage on a Christmas ornament?

This should be a difficult question to answer. Unfortunately, for lefties it's not. Mao is acceptable because Obama approves.

Oh.

Mao vs Star Trek? Really? Lets put it into a more simple perspective the liberal brain can grasp.

This should be a difficult question to answer. Unfortunately, for lefties it's not. Mao is acceptable because Obama approves.

You know the ornament in question was not a pro-Mao ornament, right?

It was an ornament of the famous silkscreen Mao, by Andy Warhol.

Obama must have been showing respect to his Master Mao with an ornament of Mao wearing eye shadow and lipstick, right?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/culturemonster/2009/12/a-warhol-christmas-at-the-white-house.html

Last edited:

You know the ornament in question was not a pro-Mao ornament, right?

It was an ornament of the famous silkscreen Mao, by Andy Warhol.

Obama must have been showing respect to his Master Mao with an ornament of Mao wearing eye shadow and lipstick, right?
A Warhol Christmas at the White House | Culture Monster | Los Angeles Times

What was the ornament of Mount Rushmore.....with Obama's face photoshopped onto it? That one is a bit tougher to explain away.

And a silkscreen of Mao? Why even risk it. How about a Hitler caricature, then say it's harmless?

Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner
Breitbart.tv Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner

America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage
America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage ELP DEFENS(C)E BLOG

Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House
Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House | Drudge Retort

A good example to show how these talking points spread and how the non-thinking minions get their latest faux outrage marching orders.

Oh.

My Xmas tree has LOTS of Star Trek ornaments on it....guess I'd better never run for President.....unless I have an (R) after my name, then anything goes.

Chinese born (alien?) concert pianist "Lang Lang" seems to be a regular at Obama parties. During the Chinese dictator's "state dinner" on 1/19 Lang Lang played what the NY Times called a haunting melody called "My Motherland". The song was taken from a communist propaganda film about the Korean War calling American Soldiers and Marines "jackals" and boasting about an alleged Chi/Com military victory. There is little doubt that the left wing administration knew the content of the song and most likely shared the little joke with the Chinese "president". There is no law against anti-American speech even in the white house but we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American and we can judge his actions by that standard.

Spot on. This is why there is a clause in the constitution mandating Presidential candidates be natural born American citizens in order to insure that the most powerful politician in the country is American loyal. We all know Obama's loyalty is not to America, and the lack of an American birth certificate proves it.

Chinese born (alien?) concert pianist "Lang Lang" seems to be a regular at Obama parties. During the Chinese dictator's "state dinner" on 1/19 Lang Lang played what the NY Times called a haunting melody called "My Motherland". The song was taken from a communist propaganda film about the Korean War calling American Soldiers and Marines "jackals" and boasting about an alleged Chi/Com military victory. There is little doubt that the left wing administration knew the content of the song and most likely shared the little joke with the Chinese "president". There is no law against anti-American speech even in the white house but we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American and we can judge his actions by that standard.

Spot on. This is why there is a clause in the constitution mandating Presidential candidates be natural born American citizens in order to insure that the most powerful politician in the country is American loyal. We all know Obama's loyalty is not to America, and the lack of an American birth certificate proves it.
you are not so bright, are you? You would wring your hands over trivia while the nation burns? Get a clue.

you are not so bright, are you? You would wring your hands over trivia while the nation burns? Get a clue.

The nation is burning? WOW.

A perfect example of what mindless pathological liars CON$ are. The GOP hate radio tells them a lie and the STUPID morons mindlessly repeat it without even checking anything first even though CON$ know their sources habitually lied to them in the past.

My Motherland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"My Motherland" was called "A Big River" (Chinese: 一条大河) by the author initially; it represented the hundreds of rivers that flowed by the homes of the Chinese people. The title was changed when it was published with movie.
Although the song was written for the movie about Korean War in 1950s, there is no mention of the war at all. It describes a soldier (or anyone who is away from home) thinking about his home and his family. Thus, this song is extremely popular even when the movie itself is almost forgotten.

So, you speak for everyone else, do you?

No not surprised. Also,I have to say even i was a bit surprised how much this President puckered up and kissed that Chinese Ass. It just seemed way over the top. This President is an inexperienced rookie "Community Organizer" so i seriously doubt he or anyone else in his White House even knew it was an Anti-American song. These people are completely clueless at this point. The Chinese and Russians just have a good laugh at the expense of the inexperienced "Community Organizer." It really is pretty embarrassing.

No not surprised. Also,I have to say even i was a bit surprised how much this President puckered up and kissed that Chinese Ass. It just seemed way over the top. This President is an inexperienced rookie "Community Organizer" so i seriously doubt he or anyone else in his White House even knew it was an Anti-American song. These people are completely clueless at this point. The Chinese and Russians just have a good laugh at the expense of the inexperienced "Community Organizer." It really is pretty embarrassing.
Gee, how could they since it wasn't!!!!!!!!!!

It's a song about missing home and family!!!!
Oh, that's Right, to CON$ missing your home and family is anti-American! :cuckoo:

Did the president puke all over his guests? Boy! That could be really embarrassing!

All i know is that there sure was a whole lot of Chinese Ass-Kissing goin on this White House. Way over the top. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back