Anti-American song played at Obama state dinner...surprised?

Do you think the powers that be screen the musical selections? Do you think they knew what the piece of music was? What it meant? Or is it more likely that they just wanted a Chinese guy to come in and play some tunes?

You can bet your ass-ets that the "powers that be" screen every detail of a state dinner right down to the smallest detail and especially the entertainment. You know what the anemic "apology" from the white house said? They argued whether the use of the word "jackels" was offensive.

I listened to the musician being interviewed on All things Considered.
he did not even know the lyrics, just played the music.
Had he sung the song now it would be different.

Much ado about nothing.

Yeah the GOP is great at vetting songs. The late-great Ronald Reagan would have never done this...after all he was Born in the U.S.A.
Jerry Ford dancing with Queen Elizabeth to "The Lady is a Tramp"!

Funny how Obama can't walk across the room without some moron with a grudge calling him on his gait. All the problems we face and this numb-skull is wringing his hands over a Chinese song. There is nothing but accountability for the Obama administration so far as these right wing idiots are concerned. And nothing but free passes and excuses for any pol with an (R) behind his name from the same babbling batch of buffoons.

PUNKNOZMO,

There is no doubt that if this semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone-cold MARXIST Obamadinejad would give ya a cocktail, the size of a bucke, full of his vomit and shit......you'd swallow it, and beg for more.

In view of the mendacious record of this MOST DISASTROUS PRESIDENT in American History for you to behave like a complete political idiot without having a clue as to how fucking ridiculous you are......my best hope is that you CONTINUE to be one of the most idiotic persons around so that people who associate with you piss and shit on you whereever you go.
My God! You phrased that so well, crafted that response with the heart of a true man of letters. You must be smarter than I. Therefore, I must be wrong and someone as eloquent as yourself, a living Churchill, a wordsmith of unparalleled talents must be right about so many important things. I defer to your wisdom and grace.

Obama decorated his 2009 Christmas tree, in the White House, with many radical ornaments...........one including the murderous Chinese dictator Mao, who slaughtered millions of Chinese. (Fact, Google it).

Nothing suprises me about this radical who slipped into office under a cloak of ignorance by loony-toon left wing voters who would've voted for a Tree as president only because it wasn't a Bush.

This is about the stupidest thing that people have gotten "outraged" about this week.

Nobody gets "outraged" unless the liberal media generates outrage and that ain't gonna happen these days. It's up to us to discuss the issue without saying words like "stupidist" and then slinking away.

WHOA!!! I think I just founded an awesome one-line knock on lefties by accident! My vodka-diet coke this eveneing has sparked my creativity!

"Lefties would've voted for a Tree as president just because it wasn't a Bush."

Feel free to use and claim as your own.

This is about the stupidest thing that people have gotten "outraged" about this week.

It is an interesting little talking point.

But in a week when 20 cops have been shot in 48 hours..........I can't believe folks are more outraged about a piano song.

Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner
Breitbart.tv Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner

America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage
America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage ELP DEFENS(C)E BLOG

Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House
Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House | Drudge Retort

think your head is intentionally left blank citizen.

Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner
Breitbart.tv Chinese Pianist Plays Anti-American Anthem at White House State Dinner

America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage
America should demand an answer from the WH over Chicom propaganda song outrage ELP DEFENS(C)E BLOG

Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House
Anti-U.S. Chinese Song Played at White House | Drudge Retort

think your head is intentionally left blank citizen.

well it is not preprogrammed like many.

I always thought that tea Bagger, Republicans, KKK, Skinheads and fucktards had something in common, and now i know it, a lack of working brain cells and a haterade that is so deep that it has totally destroyed any ability to think and come to anything less than a deep desire to put people in their place.
You people are about the sadest thing I have ever come in contact with, if your what america is supposed to be like than I am not so sure it will survive, I really feel for my grand kids to have to put up with your stupidity the rest of their lifes.

I'm still waiting on the explanation of the Chairman Mao Christmas Ornament.

Silent Night in Beijing for sure!!!

I always thought that tea Bagger, Republicans, KKK, Skinheads and fucktards had something in common, and now i know it, a lack of working brain cells and a haterade that is so deep that it has totally destroyed any ability to think and come to anything less than a deep desire to put people in their place.
You people are about the sadest thing I have ever come in contact with, if your what america is supposed to be like than I am not so sure it will survive, I really feel for my grand kids to have to put up with your stupidity the rest of their lifes.

Oh.

Well, what about the man Obama admires enough to decorate his Christmas tree with, Chairman Mao?

Mao put MILLIONS of Chinese in their place.................the grave.

Should we be worried that the US President may want to put people in their place like Mao did? After all, an Obama advisor stated "We kinda agree with Mao, in that power is largely taken at the point of a gun." Ooops.

Kinda juvenile to compare Tea Party and basic rednecks against those who admire genocidal dictators...isn't it?

We are back to "what did he know and when did he know it". Since the liberal media is more concerned about defending liberal democrat administrations rather than investigating them you can be sure the B. Hussein ...(pick a last name) administration will never be pressured about anything.

Chinese born (alien?) concert pianist "Lang Lang" seems to be a regular at Obama parties. During the Chinese dictator's "state dinner" on 1/19 Lang Lang played what the NY Times called a haunting melody called "My Motherland". The song was taken from a communist propaganda film about the Korean War calling American Soldiers and Marines "jackals" and boasting about an alleged Chi/Com military victory. There is little doubt that the left wing administration knew the content of the song and most likely shared the little joke with the Chinese "president". There is no law against anti-American speech even in the white house but we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American and we can judge his actions by that standard.

Here we go again.....:lmao:

Here's the deal lefties. Thank you for quasi-intelligent posts like "here we go again" but you are missing the point. The incident is admittedly trivial but it is typical of an ultra left wing former community activist who was coached by former weatherman domestic terrorist Bill Ayers. Admit it and be free lefties. You and Obama don't think much of the former US and you want a (peaceful) revolution of social standards and economic agenda. Making fun of Korean Vets is OK in the elitist minds of revolutionaries as long as it brings us closer to our comrades in China.

Chinese born (alien?) concert pianist "Lang Lang" seems to be a regular at Obama parties. During the Chinese dictator's "state dinner" on 1/19 Lang Lang played what the NY Times called a haunting melody called "My Motherland". The song was taken from a communist propaganda film about the Korean War calling American Soldiers and Marines "jackals" and boasting about an alleged Chi/Com military victory. There is little doubt that the left wing administration knew the content of the song and most likely shared the little joke with the Chinese "president". There is no law against anti-American speech even in the white house but we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American and we can judge his actions by that standard.

Here we go again.....:lmao:

Now Bode, you know if these guys don't get in their little circle and chant the litany every day they might forget it. And then the alien ship might not arrive to take them to heaven! :eek:

Do you think the powers that be screen the musical selections? Do you think they knew what the piece of music was? What it meant? Or is it more likely that they just wanted a Chinese guy to come in and play some tunes?

Actually, I do think they screen the music, and I also think they knew where it was from. I also think that this is much ado about nothing. No one would think anything of an American musician at a state dinner in China playing a pro American song, so why make a big deal about it going the other way?

Forum List

Back