Anti-American song played at Obama state dinner...surprised?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Chinese born (alien?) concert pianist "Lang Lang" seems to be a regular at Obama parties. During the Chinese dictator's "state dinner" on 1/19 Lang Lang played what the NY Times called a haunting melody called "My Motherland". The song was taken from a communist propaganda film about the Korean War calling American Soldiers and Marines "jackals" and boasting about an alleged Chi/Com military victory. There is little doubt that the left wing administration knew the content of the song and most likely shared the little joke with the Chinese "president". There is no law against anti-American speech even in the white house but we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American and we can judge his actions by that standard.

Do you think the powers that be screen the musical selections? Do you think they knew what the piece of music was? What it meant? Or is it more likely that they just wanted a Chinese guy to come in and play some tunes?

Yeah the GOP is great at vetting songs. The late-great Ronald Reagan would have never done this...after all he was Born in the U.S.A.

we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American
:lol:

Damned Kenyan plant!

kenya_0805.jpg

Another damned Kenyan plant. A Lobelia Telekii!!!

Yeah the GOP is great at vetting songs. The late-great Ronald Reagan would have never done this...after all he was Born in the U.S.A.
Jerry Ford dancing with Queen Elizabeth to "The Lady is a Tramp"!

Funny how Obama can't walk across the room without some moron with a grudge calling him on his gait. All the problems we face and this numb-skull is wringing his hands over a Chinese song. There is nothing but accountability for the Obama administration so far as these right wing idiots are concerned. And nothing but free passes and excuses for any pol with an (R) behind his name from the same babbling batch of buffoons.

You're right.

Actually, Obamadinejad is a helluva lot worse than a "fucktard" for allowing the Commie Chinks to play their Anti-American songy-dongy in what is rightfully considered the Most Prestigious Residence and the Historical Seat of Power of the Presidents of the United States !!!!!

It is an insult of Gargantuan Proportions.

I realize (as many knowledgeable Americans do) that Obamadinejad is a "globalist" and to Obamadinejad, the slightest indication of America's impropriety brings out a torrent of profuse apologies for the purported actions of America.

Obamadinejad's bizarre "deep bowing" behaviour to leaders of foreign states even looked as if The President of the United States of America was giving them a standing blow job.

But this insult to America, under the circumstances ......I wouldn't be surprised if, historically, a lot less woulda been considered a "casus belli"!!!

Last edited:

You're right.

Actually, Obamadinejad is a helluva lot worse than a "fucktard" for allowing the Commie Chinks to play their Anti-American songy-dongy in what is rightfully considered the Most Prestigious Residence and the Historical Seat of Power of the Presidents of the United States !!!!!
Gee.....where were the Armed-And-Dangerous TEABAGGERS??!!!!!! (i.e. Christian Soldiers)

:eusa_eh:

"Arizona State Sen. Linda Gray (R) argued over the weekend that gun control is not the way to prevent another shooting like the one in Tucson. The real answer, she said when asked about preventing such a shooting in the future, is to better "respect the life of an unborn."
eusa_doh.gif

HERE

Wankin.gif

I'm sure that someone is in deep doo doo over this....It gave Rush a good few minutes of material today.
What can the President do with the China dude holding a bunch of markers with Obama's sig on them.
And after tonight's speech with the President promising more spending the Chinese will own a bit more of the country's future,which is exactly the way this President wants it to be.

Do you think the powers that be screen the musical selections? Do you think they knew what the piece of music was? What it meant? Or is it more likely that they just wanted a Chinese guy to come in and play some tunes?

I would bet ya a dollar they knew exactly what was going on...
Obama is the 1st American president that does'nt have Americas best interest at heart.

How can one explain away the Mao Christams ornamnet?
Oopsie.... how did that get there?

That may be silly to some of you lefties, but I see it for what it is.

Obama and all his asswipe minions are going to destroy any crediblity this nation has left if they are'nt stopped.

Jerry Ford dancing with Queen Elizabeth to "The Lady is a Tramp"!

Funny how Obama can't walk across the room without some moron with a grudge calling him on his gait. All the problems we face and this numb-skull is wringing his hands over a Chinese song. There is nothing but accountability for the Obama administration so far as these right wing idiots are concerned. And nothing but free passes and excuses for any pol with an (R) behind his name from the same babbling batch of buffoons.

PUNKNOZMO,

There is no doubt that if this semi-exposed MONUMENTAL FRAUD, the stone-cold MARXIST Obamadinejad would give ya a cocktail, the size of a bucke, full of his vomit and shit......you'd swallow it, and beg for more.

In view of the mendacious record of this MOST DISASTROUS PRESIDENT in American History for you to behave like a complete political idiot without having a clue as to how fucking ridiculous you are......my best hope is that you CONTINUE to be one of the most idiotic persons around so that people who associate with you piss and shit on you whereever you go.

Stop with your Occam razor explanations! You'll cause heads to explode!

we should be aware that Obama is a revolutionary anti-American
:lol:

He also hates white people and is a Muslim

........or, a Muslim supporter of "the no-matter-what" kind.

Witness what he wrote in his book: "Dreams from my Father", something to the effect that:" "when push comes to shove, no matter the situation, I will stand against the foes of Islam.....no matter what."

I don't have the time to dig up the chapter & verse, but it's there. And, frankly it would be a waste of time for me to look for it, because Obamarrhoidal idjits would reject the info anyway.

Last edited:

Stop with your Occam razor explanations! You'll cause heads to explode!

Still looks like a conspiracy to me

Forum List

Back