anti-American burther idiots sue to prevent inauguration

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
On inaugural eve, Obama?s most virulent foes want the celebration stopped - The Washington Post
... believers in the notion that Obama was born overseas or is otherwise ineligible to be president still expect some court somewhere to buy into one of their theories. After more than 100 court cases, no judge has...

...Even after Obama convincingly won reelection despite four years of low popularity ratings, a sluggish economy and a highly motivated opposition, advocates of various counterfactual theories about the president — he’s a foreigner, he’s a Marxist, he’s a Muslim — say they’re sticking to their fight...

Birther Conspiracy Theorists Still Believe Inauguration Won?t Proceed | Mediaite
Be sure to read the froot loops' quotes at this link.

Funny stuff.

What are your plans for the inauguration?

I'll have to be on the road part of the day but hope to watch some of it.

Anyone else?

What a bunch of fucking retards those afterbirthers are, I wonder if the fake attorney Oily Titz is still conning those poor old bastards out of their life savings.

HEY!!!!!! Right on Que!!!! I predicted that a liberal would be posting yet another distraction from disaster in the form of another birther thread. I would really be proud of my predictions if it weren't so easy.

HEY!!!!!! Right on Que!!!! I predicted that a liberal would be posting yet another distraction from disaster in the form of another birther thread. I would really be proud of my predictions if it weren't so easy.

Too much information for you to keep track of?

Take notes.

396101_522705621084641_77805898_n.jpg

I wouldn't watch that scumbag piece of shit if someone was holding a gun to my head.

I wouldn't watch that scumbag piece of shit if someone was holding a gun to my head.

Well, perhaps we could change your mind by offering you an Obama phone?

They don't cost nuthin, you know!

Yo, dumdum, you really need to work on your lies.

As stupid as rw's, I doubt he'll fall for that one.

Now get busy cuz you've got another four years of lies to tell.

Well, perhaps we could change your mind by offering you an Obama phone?

They don't cost nuthin, you know!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Everybody in Cleveland know minority got Obama phone- Keep Obama in President.

Brought to you by Ghetto language lab

Asbestos pants speaks:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8R5GvwUFU8&feature=player_embedded]WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube[/ame]

He promised so much and then..........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_613502&feature=iv&src_vid=o8R5GvwUFU8&v=0BIOIdxfdmo]Obama Part 2: A Second Un-narrated Documentary (New subjects - must see/must share) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back