Anti-Abortion Billboard in Atlanta: "Black Children are an endangered species."

Sometimes, you find a story so outrageous that you can't even make it up.

The Associated Press: Controversial Ga. billboards link abortion, race

Click on the link to see the picture.

Ya cause only BLACK groups can use race for anything right?

Are you REALLY this stupid? Can you NOT read? The article clearly stated this billboard was the brain child of an "anit-abortion group". Where the hell did you get that a BLACK group was using it for ANYTHING????

It's the Race Card Card.

It will get attention, but I doubt it will solve the problem of abortions being used as birth control. One of the main reasons is because black fathers are an endangered species.
Of course. But then, we would also have to examine the attitudes and reason why Black fathers feel it is okay to father unwanted children.

Probably for the same reason white fathers feel it's okay to father unwanted children.

This is from the CDC Website (Center for Disease Control). Sorry because I haven't posted 15 times on this message board I am not allowed to put the link in. But if you want the link message me and ill give it to you.

The abortion ratio for black women (529 per 1,000 live births) was 3.0 times the ratio for white women (177 per 1,000 live births). Additionally, the abortion ratio for women of other races (367 per 1,000 live births) was 2.1 times the ratio for white women. The abortion rate for black women (31 per 1,000 women) was 3.0 times the rate for white women (10 per 1,000 women). The abortion rate for women of other races (26 per 1,000 women) was 2.5 times the rate for white women.

Percentage wise Blacks do get aborted more often then whites. You wanted a source, there it is from the Feds themselves.

My only question is ..... If the CDC is tracking this does it mean that Abortion is a disease?
(Couldn't help myself):lol:

Forum List

Back