Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

I have to say no matter who this was, they should be given the chair. I'm pro-death penalty myself.

And if it were a Pro-Choice activist, then their actions should be examined thoroughly to see if they were part of a larger conspiracy.

That being said, I'm relatively sure that there are pretty much no Pro-Choice advocates anywhere that have the motivation to kill someone to further their cause.

I've met a lot of these people and none of them have even an inkling of this kind of motivation.

The only thing I could think of is maybe a family member of a murdered abortion doctor taking revenge?

No, yo have it backwards...a hyporcritical anti-lifer taking the life of a pro-lifer.

The term is "Pro-Choicer"...

Though admittedly if it were an "anti-lifer" than it would make sense that they killed someone, lol.

Though that wouldn't be hypocritical...

I have to say no matter who this was, they should be given the chair. I'm pro-death penalty myself.

And if it were a Pro-Choice activist, then their actions should be examined thoroughly to see if they were part of a larger conspiracy.

That being said, I'm relatively sure that there are pretty much no Pro-Choice advocates anywhere that have the motivation to kill someone to further their cause.

I've met a lot of these people and none of them have even an inkling of this kind of motivation.

The only thing I could think of is maybe a family member of a murdered abortion doctor taking revenge?

:thup: Of course the murderer should get the death-penalty, but he won't.

THOSE POSTS WERE REAL, even though they have been removed and you chose not to believe they came from your left-wing fringe group. I wonder why?
Maybe he's seen your work elsewhere and wondered if you posted them posing as a left wing fringe group. :eusa_eh:

It's not surprising that a media outlet would delete nasty comments. That the ones celebrating Tiller's murder that were left up says more about the motivations of the website than it does about the posters that posted them...since we can't know if they were real comments or not.

I think he means under the definition of murder, which is defined by statute, the state can't commit murder as it isn't illegal. it's a "killing" but not an illegal one.

Jillian is right and that is also why abortion cannot be called murder, at least not as it stands today. As long as abortion is legal, it cannot be called murder. Note: just because it is not murder does not make it right.

Immie

:lol: One of your fellow left-wing nutters makes an observation and you don't like it. Well, get real paperview. As I was trying to explain to you before you resorted to calling me a name and proved that you were a left-wing nutter, this happens on both sides of the aisle. It's real. You so want to believe that your 'side' is the correct one. You even try to make yourself feel better by posting what the 'other side' says. But it'll never work. You're still stuck on the side of the radical left. My hope is that you'll see the truth.
I called you kooky, Xsisted, cause you seemed to be oblivious to what I was saying and tried to keep saying "they haven't taken down the comments"

- thinking the horrible statements I posted from the Freepers and the Fox Site WERE ABOUT TODAY'S SHOOTING.

They weren't.
They were from the Tiller shooting - and they STILL have not been removed.

Whereas the comments from the OP site, the few, (which NONE proved were "cheering" as you said, that I saw) - were being removed.

You seemed to not know the difference, and called it "Media bias" - What the hell? They are message boards, NOT "the media." Yeah. Kooky.

AND to top it off, the weight of the number of comments literally CHEERING Dr. Tillers murderer FAR FAR FAR FAR outnumber the comments made about this kook who shot, for - whatever reason we don't even know -

Do
You
Get
That?

It seems rather obvious you really had no clue there, and anyone who reads your comments can see that. You do seem to have figured it out by now. Congratulations.

Yes, that little episode seemed kooky to me. Don't blame me cause you can't even follow a conversation, top it off by not being able to back up your "cheering" claim, regard message board deletions/non-deletions by moderators as "media bias" - and then try to run to the moral high ground that both sides do it. Yes. Both sides have nuts on them. Who can argue with that?

The problem is many right-side nuts - as I showed you - seem to have no problem, in volume, in vitriol, and in remaining visibility -- with cheering, exalting, near sainting - a murderer.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. You decided to redirect the thread by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" That doesn't fly with me. Yes, the "other side" is bad, but you can't use that to excuse what the looney-left is doing. Furthermore, it was pretty obvious that the moderators on the media website were biased. The proof is there, you just choose not to see it.

And then you end by pointing the finger back at 'the right' while ignoring what the original thread was all about. Again, redirecting a thread and then claiming that I am not following the conversation. That is just Pathetic. I feel sorry for people like you. You have my pity.

I suggest you not keep living in your dreamworld. You're a left-wing nutter, but you can change.

The only time left wing nutters change is if they happen to be very young. As they grow older, they learn about the real world and subsequently, their world view changes.

Adult left wing nutters very seldom change. Because deep inside, they WANT to control the masses, and they want to be the ones who decide for others how they must live their lives.

And Alliebabble describes the far right wing, who with Cheney, who tried to push President Bush into declaring martial law when it became obvious that McCain-Palin would lose.

The Left is glad this happened, and this story is going to go under-reported because it might prompt people to gain some perspective. No, conservatives aren't the only ones who can be crazy.

And Alliebabble describes the far right wing, who with Cheney, who tried to push President Bush into declaring martial law when it became obvious that McCain-Palin would lose.

Are you high? You are exhibiting all the symptoms...once again.

That's the real story. Sociopaths with all different ideoloies kill people for any or no reason. Its not a left or right thing.

What is political is how the media portrays it.The Tiller story elevated a controversial man to folk hero status. The coverage was overkill. Thi story prob would have been kept local if it wasn't picked up by Foz and Drudge. But it will be old news by Monday.Just like any other murder story.

Sadly, Jim Pouillon, while sitting by Owosso High School in Michigan was shot and killed as he was protesting for LIFE of the Innocent Unborn. This was a drive by shooting as terrified teenagers watched in horror.
I guess, if you don't torture, murder or profit from the Innocent Unborn you just don't make the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC or the other government dependent news channels. No outrage, no caring, no liberal news!

Actually, he's late...we've been discussing this since 10:15 this a.m. It doesn't appear that the murder had anything to do with the one victim's activism. The first victim seems to have no such ties and it seems that it's more of a personal grudge since there was also a planned attack on a local real estate broker.

and I'm figuring this thread should be merged into the one that was open all day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ion-activist-killed-in-front-high-school.html

Sadly, Jim Pouillon, while sitting by Owosso High School in Michigan was shot and killed as he was protesting for LIFE of the Innocent Unborn. This was a drive by shooting as terrified teenagers watched in horror.
I guess, if you don't torture, murder or profit from the Innocent Unborn you just don't make the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC or the other government dependent news channels. No outrage, no caring, no liberal news!

Prosecutors: Gunman With Grudge Kills 2 in Mich. - ABC News

Anti-abortion activist killed near school - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

2 Slain, Including Abortion Activist - CBS News

You fail, and fail BADLY.

I just saw this on CNN and, of all places, the Rachel Maddow Show.

Way to jump on a tragedy to politicize.

Actually, he's late...we've been discussing this since 10:15 this a.m. It doesn't appear that the murder had anything to do with the one victim's activism. The first victim seems to have no such ties and it seems that it's more of a personal grudge since there was also a planned attack on a local real estate broker.

and I'm figuring this thread should be merged into the one that was open all day.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ion-activist-killed-in-front-high-school.html

Thank you Princess, I generally just read the first 2 pages of the politics board, then post a new thread. I wonder at your assumption that this had nothing to do with the victims activism and you reducing it to a grudge. Does that really make it OK for you?

Thank you Princess, I generally just read the first 2 pages of the politics board, then post a new thread. I wonder at your assumption that this had nothing to do with the victims activism and you reducing it to a grudge. Does that really make it OK for you?
What a bizarre question.

Murder is never ok. However, saying it's about the activism is misleading given there was a first victim who owned a local business and another intended victim who is a real estate broker. There doesn't seem to be anything poltiical about this, so why make it that way. And why is the activist's life of any greater value than the business owner?

This isn't like the murder of doctors by religious loonies... and it's deceptive to pretend it is. So I'll refer you to thedrisin's post...

According to the left, he got what he deserved.

Forum List

Back