Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

horrible. murder is never the answer. I hope the shooter is caught and that Michigan has the death penalty.

but you are okay with murder by the state?

shogun that statement....geeze man.

your just asking for a mudhole stomping with that hypocracy....murder is never the answer i hope he gets murdered, i mean the death penalty.

ugh

So much for liberal tolerance....

They were probably shooting back?
Wrong answer, rdean.

:lol: One of your fellow left-wing nutters makes an observation and you don't like it. Well, get real paperview. As I was trying to explain to you before you resorted to calling me a name and proved that you were a left-wing nutter, this happens on both sides of the aisle. It's real. You so want to believe that your 'side' is the correct one. You even try to make yourself feel better by posting what the 'other side' says. But it'll never work. You're still stuck on the side of the radical left. My hope is that you'll see the truth.

looks more and more like this case had nothing to do with the anti-choice activist's activism...

Owosso shooting suspect identified as Harlan Drake
by By Bryn Mickle
Friday September 11, 2009, 3:25 PM
CORUNNA, Michigan -- The Shiawassee County Prosecutor's office has charged Harlan J. Drake, 33, of Owosso with two counts of first-degree, premeditated murder in Friday's slaying of an anti-abortion activist in Owosso and an Owosso Towship gravel pit owner.

County Prosecutor Randy Colbry said Drake also had plans to kill an Owosso realtor but was arrested before he could carry out his alleged plan.

Drake was arraigned Friday afternoon and ordered held without bond in the Shiawassee county jail. He is also charged with Shiawassee one count of felony firearm and carrying a firearm with unlawful intent.

Slain were James Pouillon, 63, of Owosso and Mike Fuoss, 61.

Colbry said Drake had grudges against all three men.

Owosso shooting suspect identified as Harlan Drake - MLive.com

I actually fail to know understand why they're harping on one of the victims being an anti-choice activist... it's not like his life was any more valuable than the gravel pit owner's. So much for the "liberal media".

Wrong answer, rdean.

:lol: One of your fellow left-wing nutters makes an observation and you don't like it. Well, get real paperview. As I was trying to explain to you before you resorted to calling me a name and proved that you were a left-wing nutter, this happens on both sides of the aisle. It's real. You so want to believe that your 'side' is the correct one. You even try to make yourself feel better by posting what the 'other side' says. But it'll never work. You're still stuck on the side of the radical left. My hope is that you'll see the truth.

no..it's what you guys should be doing with the right... pulling people back when they get too far out there...

Wrong answer, rdean.

no..it's what you guys should be doing with the right... pulling people back when they get too far out there...

Who are 'you guys'? I am no more a member of the Right as you are. I believe you (and perhaps paperview) have me confused with somebody else.

Wrong answer, rdean.

I called you kooky, Xsisted, cause you seemed to be oblivious to what I was saying and tried to keep saying "they haven't taken down the comments"

- thinking the horrible statements I posted from the Freepers and the Fox Site WERE ABOUT TODAY'S SHOOTING.

They weren't.
They were from the Tiller shooting - and they STILL have not been removed.

Whereas the comments from the OP site, the few, (which NONE proved were "cheering" as you said, that I saw) - were being removed.

You seemed to not know the difference, and called it "Media bias" - What the hell? They are message boards, NOT "the media." Yeah. Kooky.

AND to top it off, the weight of the number of comments literally CHEERING Dr. Tillers murderer FAR FAR FAR FAR outnumber the comments made about this kook who shot, for - whatever reason we don't even know -

Do
You
Get
That?

It seems rather obvious you really had no clue there, and anyone who reads your comments can see that. You do seem to have figured it out by now. Congratulations.

Yes, that little episode seemed kooky to me. Don't blame me cause you can't even follow a conversation, top it off by not being able to back up your "cheering" claim, regard message board deletions/non-deletions by moderators as "media bias" - and then try to run to the moral high ground that both sides do it. Yes. Both sides have nuts on them. Who can argue with that?

The problem is many right-side nuts - as I showed you - seem to have no problem, in volume, in vitriol, and in remaining visibility -- with cheering, exalting, near sainting - a murderer.

Who are 'you guys'? I am no more a member of the Right as you are. I believe you (and perhaps paperview) have me confused with somebody else.
You aint left buddy - and you hardly seem moderate to me, from what I read from you...

Just sayin'...

Wrong answer, rdean.

I called you kooky, Xsisted, cause you seemed to be oblivious to what I was saying and tried to keep saying "they haven't taken down the comments"

- thinking the horrible statements I posted from the Freepers and the Fox Site WERE ABOUT TODAY'S SHOOTING.

They weren't.

Whereas the comments from the OP site, the few, (which NONE proved were "cheering" as you said, that I saw) - were being removed.

You seemed to not know the difference, and called it "Media bias" - What the hell? They are message boards, NOT "the media." Yeah. Kooky.

AND to top it off, the weight of the number of comments literally CHEERING Dr. Tillers murderer FAR FAR FAR FAR outnumber the comments made about this kook who shot, for - whatever reason we don't even know -

Do
You
Get
That?

It seems rather obvious you really had no clue there, and anyone who reads your comments can see that. You do seem to have figured it out by now. Congratulations.

Yes, that little episode seemed kooky to me. Don't blame me cause you can't even follow a conversation, top it off by not being able to back up your "cheering" claim, regard message board deletions/non-deletions by moderators as "media bias" - and then try to run to the moral high ground that both sides do it. Yes. Both sides have nuts on them. Who can argue with that?

The problem is many right-side nuts - as I showed you - seem to have no problem, in volume, in vitriol, and in remaining visibility -- with cheering, exalting, near sainting - a murderer.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. You decided to redirect the thread by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" That doesn't fly with me. Yes, the "other side" is bad, but you can't use that to excuse what the looney-left is doing. Furthermore, it was pretty obvious that the moderators on the media website were biased. The proof is there, you just choose not to see it.

And then you end by pointing the finger back at 'the right' while ignoring what the original thread was all about. Again, redirecting a thread and then claiming that I am not following the conversation. That is just Pathetic. I feel sorry for people like you. You have my pity.

I suggest you not keep living in your dreamworld. You're a left-wing nutter, but you can change.

You aint left buddy - and you hardly seem moderate to me, from what I read from you...

Just sayin'...

Of course I'm not left (or far left, in your case). DUH! And I'm certainly not moderate. And perhaps you saw my conversation in one of Huggy's threads: someone like me who was actively opposed to the Iraq war and was part of the demonstrations is certainly not Right.

Look, I understand the Nutters. It's like you have a team and by-god you are right! That's why people like you are so scary. It's funny you would all me Kooky when it's the fringe nutters like yourself that start wars.

Wrong answer, rdean.

They weren't.

Do
You
Get
That?

Let me see if I have this correct.

People were posting nasty comments about this man's death at the site linked to in the OP.

The owner of the site was deleting the nasty comments.

There is a site where nasty comments about Tiller have been left for all to enjoy.

It doesn't sound like this man was killed for his activist nature.

I think you've peeled back another layer of xsited1's pretense at not being a right wing nut job.

:lol:

Of course it doesn't say that. It does, however, say "well-known anti-abortion activist Jim Pouillon, 63, was outside the school Friday morning with a sign when a man drove by and shot him." I'm thinking the shooter didn't like the color of the sign.

perhaps you should read the articles on the second victim.... actually, Poullion was the second victim. The other man was the first but the suspect led the police to the first crime scene after they picked him up on the Poullion murder.

Oh, I read that. But I've also been reading the comments about this story on other boards and it's amazing how many people are cheering this anti-abortionist's death. I'm sure there are even some here who quietly cheering the death of this man because his beliefs were so contrary to theirs.
Who's cheering his death????

perhaps you should read the articles on the second victim.... actually, Poullion was the second victim. The other man was the first but the suspect led the police to the first crime scene after they picked him up on the Poullion murder.

Oh, I read that. But I've also been reading the comments about this story on other boards and it's amazing how many people are cheering this anti-abortionist's death. I'm sure there are even some here who quietly cheering the death of this man because his beliefs were so contrary to theirs.

I have the same question...

OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School.

The victim's identity has not yet been released but the shooting occurred around 7:30 a.m., after most students were off the buses and safely inside the building, said Owosso schools transportation supervisor Jayne Campbell.

State police also confirmed that a suspect was taken into custody about 8:15 a.m. at the suspect's home.

Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School - MLive.com

I wonder what the motivation in the shooting was? You think it was a robbery or some hypocritical pro lifer taking the life of a pro-abortion person?

No, yo have it backwards...a hyporcritical anti-lifer taking the life of a pro-lifer.

I understand exactly where you are coming from. You decided to redirect the thread by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" That doesn't fly with me. Yes, the "other side" is bad, but you can't use that to excuse what the looney-left is doing. Furthermore, it was pretty obvious that the moderators on the media website were biased. The proof is there, you just choose not to see it.

And then you end by pointing the finger back at 'the right' while ignoring what the original thread was all about. Again, redirecting a thread and then claiming that I am not following the conversation. That is just Pathetic. I feel sorry for people like you. You have my pity.

I suggest you not keep living in your dreamworld. You're a left-wing nutter, but you can change.

progressIndicator_roller.gif
You see. This is where you show how disingenuous you are.

Here you say it's ME who redirected the thread to "by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" -disregarding the FACTS of who made it this way in the first place.

Let's review, shall we? The OP is posted, most posters remark at how tragic was. I'll remind you a RW nutcase even posted this right off:

Not even knowing a fucking THING about the case, and decides it's a liberal.

THEN....your first comment right after, was this:

They'll just call it a late-term abortion and be done with it.

Your next post - Implying sarcastically there was political motives involved:

Of course it doesn't say that. It does, however, say "well-known anti-abortion activist Jim Pouillon, 63, was outside the school Friday morning with a sign when a man drove by and shot him." I'm thinking the shooter didn't like the color of the sign.

I'll remind you my only two posts before your comments were in saying how tragic, that my heart goes out to the families - and mentioning violence is never the answer. No redirection - only sadness, and condolence.

Other posters were extending their condolences as well and remarking on how terrible it was.

THEN YOU! YOU! Bring up the message board and "how many people are cheering" - and then even suggest posters HERE are quietly cheering this death.

A disgusting post on it's own. Disgusting.

Then I simply ask: Show us who is "cheering his death."

So began your little travail into who was even POSTING the rancid comments (where you could not even distinguish between the two.)

YOU Xsited, brought up the other message board, and claimed the WORST of posters here. And when asked to provide proof, you fell flat.

Flat as a pancake under a steamroller.

YOU redirected, YOU made it partisan, YOU implied the worst motivations. Then you have the nerve, the gall - to state it was ME who was redirecting - and it was ME who was making this a political case.

Your pity you should reserved for yourself, son - as it is a tragic case of projection here, and a sad, sorry attempt to rewrite the story here so that you can somehow feel bigger, or better about yourself - or something.

If anyone is living in a dream world, it's you, Mr. Projection.

You are every bit the partisan hack you claim not to be , and then throw off the sheets when you're little ploy has been exposed.

Ain't gonna work buster. the record is here.

I've already explained that in the thread. Many of the comments from the link in the OP were from people who were certainly happy to see this anti-abortionist die. However, these comments have been rightfully removed. What's odd, however, is the equally disturbing posts from those on the Right are still there.

You see. This is where you show how disingenuous you are.

Here you say it's ME who redirected the thread to "by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" -disregarding the FACTS of who made it this way in the first place.

Let's review, shall we? The OP is posted, most posters remark at how tragic was. I'll remind you a RW nutcase even posted this right off:

Not even knowing a fucking THING about the case, and decides it's a liberal.

THEN....your first comment right after, was this:

Your next post - Implying sarcastically there was political motives involved:

I'll remind you my only two posts before your comments were in saying how tragic, that my heart goes out to the families - and mentioning violence is never the answer. No redirection - only sadness, and condolence.

Other posters were extending their condolences as well and remarking on how terrible it was.

THEN YOU! YOU! Bring up the message board and "how many people are cheering" - and then even suggest posters HERE are quietly cheering this death.

A disgusting post on it's own. Disgusting.

Then I simply ask: Show us who is "cheering his death."

So began your little travail into who was even POSTING the rancid comments (where you could not even distinguish between the two.)

YOU Xsited, brought up the other message board, and claimed the WORST of posters here. And when asked to provide proof, you fell flat.

Flat as a pancake under a steamroller.

YOU redirected, YOU made it partisan, YOU implied the worst motivations. Then you have the nerve, the gall - to state it was ME who was redirecting - and it was ME who was making this a political case.

Your pity you should reserved for yourself, son - as it is a tragic case of projection here, and a sad, sorry attempt to rewrite the story here so that you can somehow feel bigger, or better about yourself - or something.

If anyone is living in a dream world, it's you, Mr. Projection.

You are every bit the partisan hack you claim not to be , and then throw off the sheets when you're little ploy has been exposed.

Ain't gonna work buster. the record is here.

:cuckoo: So I'm Mr. Projection? :lol: Uh, no. Incorrect. Wrong.

The news outlet decided to say that an 'anti-abortionist' was shot. The typical response from the Right is that it is politically motivated. Yes, I started that which is what I do quite often to show how ridiculous both sides of the Nutter movement are, which of course you took seriously. Then I mentioned posts from other message boards and the comments in the link in the OP. THOSE POSTS WERE REAL, even though they have been removed and you chose not to believe they came from your left-wing fringe group. I wonder why?

After that, you posted a bunch of stuff from right-wing nutter boards. That's a typical nutter tactic: blame the other side! What that accomplishes is nothing and it's yet another redirection on your part.

It's not my fault that you took a little satire and blew it out of proportion. You win the Tempest Teapot award!

Forum List

Back