Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

If I were one of the pro-lifers that cheered Tiller's murder, I'd probably assume that pro-choicers are cheering this one. If I were a pro-lifer that condemned Tiller's murder, I would have no reason to assume that pro-choicers are cheering for this one.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

see above post...nothing odd about it. the quotes paperview posted are the psychos' posts after Tiller's murder.
And as you correctly note, they STILL have not been removed by those right wing sites.

The hateful posts today (what few there are) have been (or will be) removed by the board Xsited is trying to convince us is "cheering."

Call it whatever you want. It sure looks like cheering. And they are being rightfully removed, yet the equally hateful posts from the radical-right are still there. Welcome to the wonderful world of media bias.
It's official.

Xsited is:

It sounds like the activist was in the wrong place at the wrong time as the gunman first killed someone he knew and/or worked with or for...sad stuff.

Kind of strange though that an anti-abortion activist would hang around a school for so many years...I'd think that would have endangered the school kids, no matter how slim the chances were of something happening. :eusa_eh:

And as you correctly note, they STILL have not been removed by those right wing sites.

The hateful posts today (what few there are) have been (or will be) removed by the board Xsited is trying to convince us is "cheering."

Call it whatever you want. It sure looks like cheering. And they are being rightfully removed, yet the equally hateful posts from the radical-right are still there. Welcome to the wonderful world of media bias.
It's official.

Xsited is:

You had to go there. Now this thread will be moved to the flame zone. Why couldn't you just contain your overactive emotions just for a second???

And for the record, hate-speech is hate-speech, regardless of whether you are on the Left like Paperview, or on the Right like some of the wacko-righty-nutters on this board.

If I were one of the pro-lifers that cheered Tiller's murder, I'd probably assume that pro-choicers are cheering this one. If I were a pro-lifer that condemned Tiller's murder, I would have no reason to assume that pro-choicers are cheering for this one.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:
A post so succinct and true, it should be quoted again.

It sounds like the activist was in the wrong place at the wrong time as the gunman first killed someone he knew and/or worked with or for...sad stuff.

Kind of strange though that an anti-abortion activist would hang around a school for so many years...I'd think that would have endangered the school kids, no matter how slim the chances were of something happening. :eusa_eh:

Yeah, what was he doing at the school anyway? I haven't read the thread yet.

So he knew he was going to get caught for the other murder and he took this other guy out on a whim?

Yeah, what was he doing at the school anyway? I haven't read the thread yet.

So he knew he was going to get caught for the other murder and he took this other guy out on a whim?
The activist apparently has been activating, so to speak, at the highschool for years.

As to your other question...I don't know, it somehow sounds like it was a loon just using up his left over bullets.

looks like I was right, from early reports.

The guy was an ex-employee of the gravel pit victim:

Friend speaks out on alleged suspect in shooting of anti-abortion activist in front of Owosso High School

by Elizabeth Shaw and Laura Angus | Flint Journal Friday September 11, 2009, 1:54 PM

OWOSSO, Michigan -- Police haven't yet released the name of a man who lives at the residence where police are seeking a search warrant in the ongoing investigation into the shooting deaths Friday morning of James L. Pouillon, 63, a well-known anti-abortion activist, in front of Owosso High School, and Michael L. Fuoss, 61, owner of Fuoss Gravel, who was found dead in his office shortly after Pouillon's shooting.
However, a man identifying himself only by the first name of Michael, who was at the apartment building at 501 S. Shiawassee Street, said he was a longtime friend of the suspect.
Michael said he's known the suspect for more than 10 years, and that the apartment building and an adjacent landscape business are owned by the suspect's mother.
He described the suspect, who is in police custody but whose name has not been released, as a truck driver who recently moved back to Michigan, and may have hauled gravel for Fuoss Gravel Pit.

Friend speaks out on alleged suspect in shooting of anti-abortion activist in front of Owosso High School - MLive.com

Oh shit, you just had to go and bait Pukenema didn't you?

Now you're going to get a long, sterile lecture, devoid of creativity, about how "murder" is defined by law and according said law(s), capital punishment is not murder.

I beat him to it...:eusa_whistle:
You're not very observant, are you?

given we both posted at 2:16 there wasn't anything for me to observe when I started typing.

:thup:

Forum List

Back