Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

Show us who is "cheering his death."

Read the comments from the link in the OP for starters.
There is about 200 posts there. I'm not going to go plugging through each one. Maybe you can highlight a few./

Okay, let me try this again. I'm using my laptop without a mouse. Here's one:

Posted by llortamai on 09/11/09 at 10:21AM
Kill the zealot, kill the zealot, kill the zealot!

Troll? Maybe. There are more on other message boards.

At the Fox News affiliate website in Kansas City:
Seems to me he got what he deserved. We now have one less child killer on the loose
steve archer @ 2:24 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
The killing of George Tiller is an eye for an eye, but much too late IMO. He’d have to die many, many times over to make up for the babies he has murdered.
Rob @ 2:23 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
One down—how many left to go? The shooter is a martyr, my prayers are with him.
chrissypoo6 @ 2:22 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I hope this puts the fear of God into the rest of you abortion providers! Tiller got off easy-he should have suffered the same fate as the innocent children he murdered!
chrissypoo6 @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I know not the mind of God. But as a human, THIS man had it coming. Who sucks a child to pieces, then goes to church? I will stand with whoever did this ANY day before I stand with Tiller.
John @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
Guess someone just made a “choice” right? Since none of us are any more than a choice our mother happened to make. People who get abortions should BE aborted since it’s no big deal.
Johnny @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
Got what he deserved.
Tam @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
He was aborted....no big deal. Hooray to the gunman.
InAllFairness @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
oh gosh, too bad so sad, the man who bought painful death to a lot of innocent chidlren met his end through a no dobt painful death.......he will be sadly missed by few......drop us a line from hell doc, enjoy..........-.......
bob Hayes @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I see another late (late, late) term abortion has been preformed in KS.
blaster @ 2:01 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
“Sic semper infanticidii aborsa.” May this only be the beginning.
Anonymous @ 2:01 PM CDT, May 31, 2009

:lol: Did you just say you didn't want to go through all the comments? :lol:

Well, I'm glad you finally did. They are certainly enlightening, eh?

Read the comments from the link in the OP for starters.
There is about 200 posts there. I'm not going to go plugging through each one. Maybe you can highlight a few./

didn't the board remove lloramai's post for being hate speech?

did fox? free repub?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

now go look at the posts from the wingers the day of Tiller's death.

This is why I said the issue was framed by the article title... this case doesn't seem to be about "choice". The rabid ones just wish it were.

At the Fox News affiliate website in Kansas City:
Seems to me he got what he deserved. We now have one less child killer on the loose
steve archer @ 2:24 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
The killing of George Tiller is an eye for an eye, but much too late IMO. He’d have to die many, many times over to make up for the babies he has murdered.
Rob @ 2:23 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
One down—how many left to go? The shooter is a martyr, my prayers are with him.
chrissypoo6 @ 2:22 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I hope this puts the fear of God into the rest of you abortion providers! Tiller got off easy-he should have suffered the same fate as the innocent children he murdered!
chrissypoo6 @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I know not the mind of God. But as a human, THIS man had it coming. Who sucks a child to pieces, then goes to church? I will stand with whoever did this ANY day before I stand with Tiller.
John @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
Guess someone just made a “choice” right? Since none of us are any more than a choice our mother happened to make. People who get abortions should BE aborted since it’s no big deal.
Johnny @ 2:03 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
Got what he deserved.
Tam @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
He was aborted....no big deal. Hooray to the gunman.
InAllFairness @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
oh gosh, too bad so sad, the man who bought painful death to a lot of innocent chidlren met his end through a no dobt painful death.......he will be sadly missed by few......drop us a line from hell doc, enjoy..........-.......
bob Hayes @ 2:02 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
I see another late (late, late) term abortion has been preformed in KS.
blaster @ 2:01 PM CDT, May 31, 2009
“Sic semper infanticidii aborsa.” May this only be the beginning.
Anonymous @ 2:01 PM CDT, May 31, 2009

Er, those are comments from the day Tiller was shot -- comments were made by anti-abortion freakazoids, you numbnut.

did fox? free repub?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

This is why I said the issue was framed by the article title... this case doesn't seem to be about "choice". The rabid ones just wish it were.

They have already removed several. The original one I was going to post has already been removed. However, the ones paperview posted are still there. That's odd. :doubt:

um... X... those are about Tiller...not on this article.

you might want to rethink.

No. I deleted that post because I had the wrong quote. The one I was going to select had just been removed when I refreshed the page and I had mistakenly chosen the wrong one.

did fox? free repub?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

They have already removed several. The original one I was going to post has already been removed. However, the ones paperview posted are still there. That's odd. :doubt:
What???

Have you started drinking this early today?

see above post...nothing odd about it. the quotes paperview posted are the psychos' posts after Tiller's murder.

Which post? As I've said, they've removed most of the posts who praise the killing from what appears to be the pro-choice crowd, yet they have kept the ones praising Tiller's murder. I wonder why?

see above post...nothing odd about it. the quotes paperview posted are the psychos' posts after Tiller's murder.
And as you correctly note, they STILL have not been removed by those right wing sites.

The hateful posts today (what few there are) have been (or will be) removed by the board Xsited is trying to convince us is "cheering."

did fox? free repub?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

What???

??? First you say you're not going to read the quotes, then you do... You haven't noticed which posts are being deleted?

Which post? As I've said, they've removed most of the posts who praise the killing from what appears to be the pro-choice crowd, yet they have kept the ones praising Tiller's murder. I wonder why?
Because the boards I linked to FUCKING AGREE with leaving hateful, violent speech up.

Does this really have to be explained to you?

And as you correctly note, they STILL have not been removed by those right wing sites.

The hateful posts today (what few there are) have been (or will be) removed by the board Xsited is trying to convince us is "cheering."

Call it whatever you want. It sure looks like cheering. And they are being rightfully removed, yet the equally hateful posts from the radical-right are still there. Welcome to the wonderful world of media bias.

What???

??? First you say you're not going to read the quotes, then you do... You haven't noticed which posts are being deleted?
Listen carefully:
THE
QUOTES
I
LINKED
TO
WERE
FROM
THE
DAY
OF
TILLER'S
DEATH.

DO
YOU

UNDER

S
T
A
N
D
???
?

Because the boards I linked to FUCKING AGREE with leaving hateful, violent speech up.

Does this really have to be explained to you?

So you are the one drinking today! :lol:

Sober up and come back. Then we'll talk.

Forum List

Back