Anthrax Attack which just happened to occur right after 9/11

I love this stuff.
:lol: funny how this thread went from the gov did it to weird and strange tales of random death.

That's because it's a door to another dimension.

A dimension of unheard sounds,
A dimension of unseen sights,
A dimension of lost minds,

You are moving into a land of vague shadows, and no substance,

You have just crossed over into The Nutjob Zone.

I love this stuff.
:lol: funny how this thread went from the gov did it to weird and strange tales of random death.

That's because it's a door to another dimension.

A dimension of unheard sounds,
A dimension of unseen sights,
A dimension of lost minds,

You are moving into a land of vague shadows, and no substance,

You have just crossed over into The Nutjob Zone.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]Twilight Zone intro. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1sf2CzEq0w]Golden earring - Twilight zone - YouTube[/ame]

shocked.gif

hysteria-1.jpg

what kind of pathetic moron spends much of his time posting childish photobucket responses to anything that truly questions the government version of events on any given subject ???...what is the motivation
What kind of pathetic moron posts an avatar of himself trying to look like a rock star? What's your motivation?

I am a rock star...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJD2447szdg]DOWN BY THE RIVER TheEots - YouTube[/ame]

what kind of pathetic moron spends much of his time posting childish photobucket responses to anything that truly questions the government version of events on any given subject ???...what is the motivation
What kind of pathetic moron posts an avatar of himself trying to look like a rock star? What's your motivation?

I am a rock star...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJD2447szdg]DOWN BY THE RIVER TheEots - YouTube[/ame]
your band sucks almost as much as you do!

I am a rock star...

]DOWN BY THE RIVER TheEots - YouTube

That one chick sure had some nice booty!!!

Thanks for the good video.

Any way you look at it, the anthrax right after 9/11 was an assassination attempt on U.S. Senators which were opposed to the passing of a law that has opened the door for the potential for the biggest abuse on American citizens in history.

Americans are now completely vulnerable for an installation of an unchecked and abusive government which can simply give word from the top of the pyramid to arrest and detain anyone, hold them forever, and not give them due process of the law. The arrested American does not have a right to a trial by jury with a show of evidence.
Now all the government has to do is say the arrested person is a suspected terrorist. This is completely ripe and ready for abuse. How can Americans still be proud?
You didn't say if it was a "false flag" or a true attack from an outside source. I would like to see your take on this before we make comments on it.

Why do you need my take on the information presented? It is a common response for feeble minds to look for excuses to attack the messenger when their fragile minds cannot comprehened the information that is presented...
Feeble mind? Go fuck yourself, asshole. Idiots like you see "false flag" in everything you don't agree with. Twirps like you think the government operates like Jack Bauer in the TV series 24. Ever been in the military or work for the government? Food stamps don't count. People who post like you are usually clueless about the real world. Grow up.

You didn't say if it was a "false flag" or a true attack from an outside source. I would like to see your take on this before we make comments on it.

Why do you need my take on the information presented? It is a common response for feeble minds to look for excuses to attack the messenger when their fragile minds cannot comprehened the information that is presented...
Feeble mind? Go fuck yourself, asshole. Idiots like you see "false flag" in everything you don't agree with. Twirps like you think the government operates like Jack Bauer in the TV series 24. Ever been in the military or work for the government? Food stamps don't count. People who post like you are usually clueless about the real world. Grow up.

This is where he tells you his siblings are "high ranking military officers". Been to this play many times; know how it ends.

There is ample evidence that points to 9/11 being a staged event.

This is where he tells you his siblings are "high ranking military officers". Been to this play many times; know how it ends.

Why do you ignore the fact that there is ample evidence that points to 9/11 being a staged event?

There is ample evidence that points to 9/11 being a staged event.

Really?? Then why don't you gather up all your "ample evidence" and trot it into a courtroom so you can get justice for the victims??

Forum List

Back