Anthony Weiner Will Receive A Lifelong Pension Paid By Your Taxes

This dude really is one creepy S.O.B. Some new reports are saying he may have even sent lewd photos & messages to underage girls. So hopefully he'll end up in an orange jumpsuit and they find a way to refuse his pension. This scandal gets weirder & weirder by the day.

All those Clowns have to do is serve one 4 year term and they are set for life.

Makes me laugh when they use CEO pay and benefits as a political football.

Wonder if the majority of Americans know just what these clowns have voted in for themselves and that we taxpayers will be paying all of it????

Last edited:
Pensions are ponzi schemes

Congress should be ashamed, but they have no shame.

Big Governemnt or Freedom - You can't have both.

How's does that make you feel about the DEMOCRAT Anthony Weiner?

Remember this when you are asked to vote Democrat in 2012.....

I would like to see a link (a valid one, please) verifying that.

I say that because I recall reading a few years ago that House members had to serve for 18 years before they qaulified for a full pension.

I say that because I recall reading a few years ago that House members had to serve for 18 years before they qaulified for a full pension.

well then where's your link and make it a valid one

I read it a few years ago. Besides, I'm not going to do the work for the OP. If his claim is true, he should back it up. Until then, as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't backed up his assertion.

Edit to ad: I believe that one of the reasons the qualifying time was 18 years was because it represented 3 full terms in the Senate and 9 full terms as a House member.

Last edited:

Congress.org - News : Does everyone in Congress get a pension?

Looks like it's a reduced benefit plan..

Reduced pensions are available to Members at the minimum retirement age of 55 to 57 (depending on the year they were born) who have completed at least 10 years of service.

In any case..what's the problem here?

Assuming right now that Weiner is spent...he has 12 years of service in Congress.
He would not be eligible to collect until the age of 62...16 years from now.

"Congressional pension is a pension made available to members of the United States Congress. Members who participated in the congressional pension system are vested after five (5) years of service. A full pension is available to Members 62 years of age with 5 years of service; 50 years or older with 20 years of service; or 25 years of service at any age."
Congressional pension - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read it a few years ago. Besides, I'm not going to do the work for the OP. If his claim is true, he should back it up. Until then, as far as I'm concerned, he hasn't backed up his assertion.

Edit to ad: I believe that one of the reasons the qualifying time was 18 years was because it represented 3 full terms in the Senate and 9 full terms as a House member.

you haven't proved your assertion.

Dems need to take economic lessons from the right. At least Vitter injected money into the economy with his diaper and hooker fetish. Reps actually create jobs with their sexual escapades, unlike freeloading Dems.

However, Weiner is just another freeloading lib, committing a sexual offense without being economically aware.

Last edited:

you haven't proved your assertion.

Neither has the OP.

The original statement was true, then. It didn't say he was going to receive an early pension. A pension by definition starts after your retirement, which he will, unless he is convicted of a felony.

Forum List

Back