Anthony Weiner: Waiver might work for New York

CaféAuLait;3460127 said:
oh please, hon... the right makes up stuff about anthony all the time... it's pretty funny how irksome he is to you guys. :)

i also think saying they're "looking into alternatives" and extrapolating that out to some rejection of health care reform is pretty .. .well, let's say disingenuous.

I think it says that he doesn't stand behind what he voted for. He wants everyone else to abide but he wants a waiver?? How can this be?

Exactly! Not to mention he said he Wrote the bill and the bill and I are one!

Weiner says he 'wrote' the House health care bill - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

unreal...This is so full of shit.

CaféAuLait;3460127 said:
oh please, hon... the right makes up stuff about anthony all the time... it's pretty funny how irksome he is to you guys. :)

i also think saying they're "looking into alternatives" and extrapolating that out to some rejection of health care reform is pretty .. .well, let's say disingenuous.

I think it says that he doesn't stand behind what he voted for. He wants everyone else to abide but he wants a waiver?? How can this be?

Weiner says he 'wrote' the House health care bill - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

You idiots done yet? Taken from your own link.

"Weiner says he 'wrote' the House health care bill "

"The Senate version of the health care bill had most of the elements that actually passed, not the House one."

I don't like to call out people for being dumb if I don't have to, but do you even bother to read what you post?

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;3460127 said:

"The Senate version of the health care bill had most of the elements that actually passed, not the House one."

I don't like to call out people for being dumb if I don't have to, but do you even bother to read what you post?

You need not look in the mirror then, just read your post defending the Weinny man....

CaféAuLait;3460127 said:

You need not look in the mirror then, just read your post defending the Weinny man....

....And? where's the rest of your insightful post?

I love debunking nutter threads. You all cry and moan, but when it's shown how ridiculous and overblown you are, not a fucking peep in response. Wonder why that is? Hysterical antics are becoming tiresome.

I love debunking nutter threads. You all cry and moan, but when it's shown how ridiculous and overblown you are, not a fucking peep in response. Wonder why that is? Hysterical antics are becoming tiresome.

You call this debunking??? No wonder you defend this babbling fool....

The only thing your babbling has proved is they passed a bill that did not accomplish their stated goal, which is Single Payer....

So now he wants to change the rules to suit his needs???? Yeah thats a great accomplishment, hang that one on your wall....

You're just as big of a fool as Weiner....

The only thing your babbling has proved is they passed a bill that did not accomplish their stated goal, which is Single Payer....

So now he wants to change the rules to suit his needs???? Yeah thats a great accomplishment, hang that one on your wall....

Yes, I debunked that he's a hypocrite.

You're right this bill isn't Single Payer. Solid observation.

He wants to improve on the law to best suit his constituents needs. What's wrong with that?

You can keep calling me names, it doesn't change the fact that you are glaringly clueless to this entire topic. Go back to sleep.

He wants to improve on the law to best suit his constituents needs. What's wrong with that?

You can keep calling me names, it doesn't change the fact that you are glaringly clueless to this entire topic. Go back to sleep.

:eusa_eh: You blindly put your faith in these idiots to take care of your health care...congressional staffers wrote that bill throw it together and pushed it through without even reading the completed version.. Unbelievable that you could support that. Since your an expert maybe you can explain it to these buffoons :cuckoo:...Don't forget your lawyers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbS0ApVK-Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqbS0ApVK-Q[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU[/ame]

Last edited:

Yes, I debunked that he's a hypocrite.

You're right this bill isn't Single Payer. Solid observation.

Fool fits, it's not really as demeaning as a few other words I could use to describe anyone that believes Weiner is nothing more than a babbling fool hypocrite, and he is quit a accomplished fool with many other subjects as well....

But you can go right ahead and continue your defense of the little fool from NY....

And there goes any once of credibility he ever had...

Deflection. You always say I'm a member of the 'Right' when you know that's not true. I guess it's just a knee-jerk reaction on your part because you're such a big supporter of Weenie-boy. And the fact that Penis man is looking for alternatives to Obamacare means he's a hypocrite, but please continuing supporting hypocrites. Partisans are obligated to do that.

That's because they don't know anything else. Whomever taught them what they spew have been done a large disservice. Shame.

Forum List

Back