Anthony Weiner strongly defends Israeli attack on flotilla

How am I lying? I was asking a question. Haven't seen any headlines about his stance on all this. You libs are so touchy.

Anyway, got a link?

You conservatives are so cowardly, you can't even admit to asking a leading question and you have to lie about not seeing anything about Obama's response in the news when it's been on the front pages of most newspapers and reported on all of the major news shows.

So, are you still diddling farm animals? (Just asking a question)

I have yet to see any headline about Obama's stance on it is all. I usually visit CNN, Drudge, and FoxNews. None of them have headlines. Thats all I have time to visit. Why do you idiots have to turn everything into some red vs blue political battle? If you have a link to Obama talking about Israel then please provide it, I'd like to see what he has to say.

Otherwise, return to your farm diddling. :cuckoo:

Umm, it was on CNN's home page immediately after Obama released his statement. It was up for at least 24 hours. CNN's homepage still has a link to related stories which mention Obama's statement.

And if you want to read what Obama said, use Google. It's not complicated, even for a conservative

How am I lying? I was asking a question. Haven't seen any headlines about his stance on all this. You libs are so touchy.

Anyway, got a link?

it's not touchy expecting you to be honest.

doesn't matter now, though. apparently we just joined in the condemnation of the attack a few minutes ago.
You mean the attack on the Israeli troops?

...troops who invaded (talk about a pattern!) someone else looking for a reason to cry foul?

:lol:

Burglars who are shot in home invasions probably DO have a reason to scream about being attacked. sure.

:thup:

The only thing I can find is a statement from Gibbs and a "statement from the White House".

A White House statement describing Obama's call with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayip Erdogan said the U.S. president "affirmed the United States position in support of a credible, impartial, and transparent investigation of the facts surrounding this tragedy. The president affirmed the importance of finding better ways to provide humanitarian assistance to the people of Gaza without undermining Israel’s security."

Robert Gibbs, Obama's spokesman, said that the administration was in wait and see mode. "The Security Council, the statement that I read, calls for an investigation that is prompt, impartial, credible and transparent, conforming to international standards of exactly what happened," he said after several prompts at Tuesday's briefing. "And
we're obviously supportive of that."

Groups want stronger U.S. defense of Israel, Obama not obliging | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Where is our fearless leader on this issue? This statement is nothing but a "on-the-fence" politically correct statement that doesn't takes sides at all.

corrected that for you.

And you're a liar.

What the president said is that we regret the loss of civilian life and trust that israel will conduct a fair and impartial investigation of the circumstances as they occurred.

At least tell the truth. :cuckoo:

how am i lying? I was asking a question. Haven't seen any headlines about his stance on all this. You libs are so touchy.

Anyway, got a link?

Doesn't matter now, though. Apparently we just joined in the condemnation of the attack a few minutes ago.

link ????

It is the same thing, as claiming the Turkish activists have links to Al-Qaeda.
If this is so, and you are implying Al-Qaeda near groups operate freely in Turkey, then Turkey should not divert any resources in fight against Al-Qaeda as long as Turkey is not on hit-list of Al-Qaeda terror.
You are implying, that Turkey sends Al-Qaeda near groups on ships to Gaza.
Fuck you.

I am stating that Turkey has been taken over by radical extreme islamists that are tied to Al Qaida.

how am i lying? I was asking a question. Haven't seen any headlines about his stance on all this. You libs are so touchy.

Anyway, got a link?

Doesn't matter now, though. Apparently we just joined in the condemnation of the attack a few minutes ago.

link ????

your google finger broken? it's not like this is obscure stuff.

link ????

I did use google. Only found the one statement I already posted.

Now, are you going to link actual Obama quotes for the things you claim he is saying.
Or are you just here for entertainment?

I am stating that Turkey has been taken over by radical extreme islamists that are tied to Al Qaida.

You probably couldn't be any MORE ironic if you tried, you zionist son of a bitch.

:rofl:

link ????

Now, are you going to link actual Obama quotes for the things you claim he is saying.

actually, i'm here to make sure liars like you get corrected. and since you're also clearly incapable of figuring anything out for yourself.

as i said... THIS was the original statement:

Reuters) - President Barack Obama told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu he deeply regretted the loss of life in an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla on Monday and urged him to quickly get to the bottom of the incident.

The White House's cautious response, which contrasted with an outcry against Israel's actions in Europe and the Muslim world, reflected a difficult balancing act for Obama.

He faces international pressure to join condemnation of Israel but must also be mindful that the Jewish state, a close U.S. ally, is popular with American lawmakers and voters. At the same time, fledgling U.S.-led Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts are at risk of collapse

Obama urges Netanyahu to get facts on Gaza ship raid | Reuters

this may now be irrelevant since there are conflicting reports that we have since come out and joined the U.N.'s condemnation....

actually, i'm here to make sure liars like you get corrected. and since you're also clearly incapable of figuring anything out for yourself.

as i said... THIS was the original statement:

Reuters) - President Barack Obama told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu he deeply regretted the loss of life in an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla on Monday and urged him to quickly get to the bottom of the incident.

The White House's cautious response, which contrasted with an outcry against Israel's actions in Europe and the Muslim world, reflected a difficult balancing act for Obama.

He faces international pressure to join condemnation of Israel but must also be mindful that the Jewish state, a close U.S. ally, is popular with American lawmakers and voters. At the same time, fledgling U.S.-led Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts are at risk of collapse

Obama urges Netanyahu to get facts on Gaza ship raid | Reuters

this may now be irrelevant since there are conflicting reports that we have since come out and joined the U.N.'s condemnation....

Thats the same thing I posted, the lame middle of the road statement.

I don't see any word that the Hussein is joining the UN's condemnation..... again, why is it so hard for you to post a link?

Don't usually care for him but I am happy that some one in Washington has finally stood up and spoke the truth about what happened here.It's a disgrace that Obama has turned his back on Israel.

Looks like someone in the White House is finally talking about it, and its not the Hussein!!

"They (Israel) have said, 'Here you go. You're in the Mediterranean. This ship -- if you divert slightly north you can unload it and we'll get the stuff into Gaza." So what's the big deal here?" Biden said.

"What's the big deal of insisting it go straight to Gaza?" he asked.

"Well, it's legitimate for Israel to say, 'I don't know what's on that ship. These guys are dropping eight -- 3,000 rockets on my people,"' he said, referring to Hamas, the Islamist movement which rejects interim peace terms with Israel and has regularly fired rockets into the Jewish state.

But Biden said the U.S. also needed to "put as much pressure and as much cajoling on Israel as we can" to allow in aid shipments such as building materials.

A day earlier, White House spokesman Robert Gibbs did not question Israel's motives in trying to enforce its 3-year-old blockade of Gaza, which is ruled by Hamas, designated by the State Department as a foreign terrorist organization.

The aim, he pointed out at a White House briefing Tuesday, is to keep weapons, not food, out of the territory.
FOXNews.com - Biden: Israel Has Right to Stop Gaza Ships

Who knew out of all the people in this regime, that Biden would be the one to say something that makes sense.

Forum List

Back