Anthony Weiner Debacle.And To Think Liberals Want To Impeach Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Anyone wonder how Maxine Waters {and the other loons} feel about one of their own now? If Weener was congressman now, you think Maxine would be calling for impeachment?,,God, Trump looks like a Saint compared to Weener {and his weener}
:laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :iagree:

'Weiner Gets HARD Time'... (Sorry, bad pun)

21 Months In Jail For showing his pecker to a 15yo via the internet...using a laptop that contained thousands of classified Hillary e-mails.

If Ant'ny loves showing his pecker off so much, I am sure he is going to meet some people in jail who will be glad to make his acquaintance. Of course, there are a lot of prisoners who just 'love' pedophiles'.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/anthony-weiner-gets-hard-time/

• Banned

21 Months In Jail For showing his pecker to a 15yo via the internet...using a laptop that contained thousands of classified Hillary e-mails.

If Ant'ny loves showing his pecker off so much, I am sure he is going to meet some people in jail who will be glad to make his acquaintance. Of course, there are a lot of prisoners who just 'love' pedophiles'.

can you imagine Maxine being interviewed about this,,,and the reporter asks,,,who really needs to be impeached more,,,,Trump,,or the Weener?

Weiner gets hard time, limps away in shame

Republicans named a child molester as Speaker of the House

'HUMA IS NO HILLARY CLINTON'

Hillary was once known for her 'refusal to leave Bill Clinton after his many adulterous trysts, but Huma Abedin is apparently no Hillary 'Stand By Your man' Clinton.

She was a 'No-Show' at Ant'ny's sentencing.

Huma Abedin is a no show at Anthony Weiner's sentencing

"Abedin, 41, previously wrote to the court that their 5-year-old son should not suffer due to Weiner’s perversion.

“This is not a letter I ever imagined I would write, but, with Anthony, I have repeatedly found myself in circumstances I never imagined,” Abedin wrote.

“I am devastated by Anthony's actions, and I understand he must face their consequences.”

...looks like he will be facing them ALONE.

• Banned
'HUMA IS NO HILLARY CLINTON'

Hillary was once known for her 'refusal to leave Bill Clinton after his many adulterous trysts, but Huma Abedin is apparently no Hillary 'Stand By Your man' Clinton.

She was a 'No-Show' at Ant'ny's sentencing.

Huma Abedin is a no show at Anthony Weiner's sentencing

"Abedin, 41, previously wrote to the court that their 5-year-old son should not suffer due to Weiner’s perversion.

“This is not a letter I ever imagined I would write, but, with Anthony, I have repeatedly found myself in circumstances I never imagined,” Abedin wrote.

“I am devastated by Anthony's actions, and I understand he must face their consequences.”

...looks like he will be facing them ALONE.
Maxine could at least "Impeach Anthonys Weiner"

• Banned

Weiner gets hard time, limps away in shame
well so much of Huma and the Weener ever being invited to a private party/function

Hello bitch......I'm your new cell mate

Isolation-10.jpg

I hear John Miller (aka John Baron, aka John Barron) is available for assisting in improving a scumbag's public relations. He has the best words, and can commiserate with Anthony Weiner as he has been known to bust into underaged girls dressing rooms to peep at them.

If Weener was congressman now, you think Maxine would be calling for impeachment?
Do you know why Weiner isn't a congressman now, dipshit?

Hence the "if". I swear you're high and/or drunk 24/7.
Oh, I see.

If Weiner didn't resign because of this scandal to avoid impeachment, he might need to resign because of this scandal to avoid impeachment!

That makes so much sense!

Nobody said any such thing. Stop with the bong hits.

New Topics

Forum List

Back