Anthony Cumia on Trump... "We always knew he was a piece of shit guy..."

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012

It's about 21 minutes in that he discusses Trump, but it's a very interesting interview. He discusses growing up in New York, and reading about what a piece of shit Trump was decades before he voted for him. 2016 had this "throw a monkey wrench into the system" mentality behind it.

It's about 21 minutes in that he discusses Trump, but it's a very interesting interview. He discusses growing up in New York, and reading about what a piece of shit Trump was decades before he voted for him. 2016 had this "throw a monkey wrench into the system" mentality behind it.

Reminds me of the feminist apologists for Bubba saying things like; "Yeah, he may be a creepy, lecherous masher, but at least he's OUR creepy, lecherous masher!"

Pretty weak sauce, in my book.

It would probably help you prove somekind of point if he had more going for him. Like name recognition, a real point.

I take it you are hoping that this somehow makes you feel justified in your hate. Did you feel you should have gotten a participation trophy in 2016?

It would probably help you prove somekind of point if he had more going for him. Like name recognition, a real point.

I take it you are hoping that this somehow makes you feel justified in your hate. Did you feel you should have gotten a participation trophy in 2016?

Have you ever heard of the Proud Boys?

Never heard of him.

Trump? He was this big real estate mogul who later became President of the United States.

Probably explains the nobody Cumia's jealousy

Cumia voted for Trump.

All this is earth shattering news....again who is Cumia? Lol

He had the second most popular radio show on the planet, next to Howard Stern. He was fired from SiriusXM for racist tweets. He was banned from Twitter for his right leaning commentary long before that became a thing. His media network was the origin of the Proud Boys when he gave Gavin McGinnis a show. He has had numerous appearances on Fox's Red Eye. He has been an ardent Trump supporter from day one. All I had to do was post a thread saying he called Trump a piece of shit, and Trump's supporters automatically went apeshit. :lol:

Never heard of him.

Trump? He was this big real estate mogul who later became President of the United States.

Probably explains the nobody Cumia's jealousy

Cumia voted for Trump.

All this is earth shattering news....again who is Cumia? Lol

He had the second most popular radio show on the planet, next to Howard Stern. He was fired from SiriusXM for racist tweets. He was banned from Twitter for his right leaning commentary long before that became a thing. His media network was the origin of the Proud Boys when he gave Gavin McGinnis a show. He has had numerous appearances on Fox's Red Eye. He has been an ardent Trump supporter from day one. All I had to do was post a thread saying he called Trump a piece of shit, and Trump's supporters automatically went apeshit. :lol:

Never heard of him.

You mean the far right that thinks they are AntiFa? If he was am Amber of them then I would put as much credibility to him as a member of AntiFa or the KKK. In other words none at all.

"throw a monkey wrench into the system"

The stupidity of this, of course, is that the problem with ‘the system’ is the idiocy of the voters.

You insult voters and then wonder why they don't support you.

And you think it is them being stupid?

tenor.gif

You mean the far right that thinks they are AntiFa? If he was am Amber of them then I would put as much credibility to him as a member of AntiFa or the KKK. In other words none at all.

Do not accept the Left's spin on the Proud Boys.

Youtube has a lot of Gavin himself talking about the Proud Boys, Get it straight from him, not the vile msm.

Youtube has a lot of Gavin himself talking about the Proud Boys, Get it straight from him, not the vile msm.

The origin story of the Proud Boys...

The origin story of the Proud Boys...

From the horse's mouth.

Wow! Thanks for letting everyone know what some little known NY radio monkey thinks of Trump.
Be sure to let us know how your cousin's mechanic likes him next.

Wow! Thanks for letting everyone know what some little known NY radio monkey thinks of Trump.
Be sure to let us know how your cousin's mechanic likes him next.

You realize he was being paid millions to be a right leaning radio personality, who openly supports Trump? To this day he supports him. All he had to do was make one negative comment about Trump, and the right hates him. It's FUCKING... HILARIOUS.

Forum List

Back