Anthony Bourdain attacked Hillary Clintons relationship with Weinstein, now Bourdain is dead

Hanging oneself is an extremely painful way to commit suicide. It is best described as a last resort method, which would be especially true for a fellow like Bourdain who is very familiar with drugs and undoubtedly knows much less painful ways.

I don't believe this was a suicide.
As wacky as it sounds...I don't believe it was a suicide either.

wth? Free thinkers, Free thinkers everywhere?

a-toast-to-all-the-free-thinkers-10459144.png

This thread isn't far enough into the Conspiracy Theory forum, it needs to be crammed up Conspiracy Theories Forum's food escape hatch. Holy Jesus.

Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton’s ‘shameful’ interview regarding Harvey Weinstein

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, hanged himself with bathrobe belt, prosecutors say

Well Hillary is still killing people, this with no political future she must be really scared of the pokey by now

You go girl, you go in the potty in the cell that is

Life is great, so live it to the fullest

I am guessing you are a Trump supporter.

I am not saying voter- because the voting booth seems way too much of a challenge for you.

Anthony Bourdain blasts Hillary Clinton’s ‘shameful’ interview regarding Harvey Weinstein

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, hanged himself with bathrobe belt, prosecutors say

Well Hillary is still killing people, this with no political future she must be really scared of the pokey by now

I spy a Ruskie! ;)

How ya doing comrade?
Did you shave your pits yet, because I smell a putrid odor...………….

yawning

PS. Your liberal hero is still dead

I am guessing you are a Trump supporter.

I am not saying voter- because the voting booth seems way too much of a challenge for you.
Why exactly do democrats hang themselves...………………..

Must be a great life you got there

Forum List

Back