Antarctic ice sets another record!!!

Who's denying the ice is melting? Who's denying it's getting marginally warmer (or was)?

That would be most of the posters on the "Remember how the arctic ice cap was shrinking?" thread.

And PLEASE provide a citation showing that in 1980 -- AGW scientists KNEW that the North Pole was gonna take it in the chin and the South Pole would be all honky dory...

Manabe, S. and Stouffer, R. J.: 1980, ‘Sensitivity of a Global Climate Model to an Increase of CO2-concentration in the Atmosphere’, J. Geophys. Res. 85, 5529.

That's a cite. I wish I could find an actual link to the whole paper, but it's from 1980. They had it mostly right then, predicting the arctic melt and a less severe antarctic warming. The antarctic part wasn't quite right, mainly due to the effects of depleted ozone not being accounted for.

"less severe antarctic warming":laugh::laugh::funnyface::coffee:

This is what you call bogus science s0ns. Imagine my doctor telling me that the science of blood pressure medication indicates that they dont work quite as well in the cerebral cortex area of my brain but do a really kick ass job in my cerubellum.:2up:

sharpie-1.jpg

Last edited:
Curious how the alarmist contingent strategically lets this thread settle into the netherworld of the ENVIRONMENT forum. What a surprie!!

Why? Because it blows the whole k00k narrative to shit. Indeed........information to the alarmists is a death knell. Ice.......growing............growing...........growing at the south pole. But that doesnt count you see.......the global warming hasnt reached there yet!!:eusa_dance:

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-40.jpg

Forum List

Back