Ant-Semitic Witch Hunters- Are Americans That Brainwashed ?

yes I said that. now we discuss why. your thought?
I don't play with anti-semite's strawmen.

You are intellectually lazy. Anti-semites usually are.

okay pot!
Not really. You are trying to argue that it isn't bad to criticize another country. That's nothing even close to anything I said. It's a strawman. Your strawman. And, as it would be hard to find anyone who would disagree, you think you have accomplished something by arguing with yourself - arguing what you make up in your head and something that few would argue against.

That is lazy.

And, you're an idiot.

just curious how it became so taboo to criticize another country ?

I criticize Israel plenty. They should have moved the existing populations out of the territories Israel won in the wars of Muslim agression in the sixties and seventies.

Much more straight forward than this coexistance crud. Perhaps we could have taken some in.

Heil Hitler!

Wow, the one third of me that's Indian says the same to you. Now all you Africans and Europeans get the fuck out of my country......... :eusa_whistle:

Originally posted by Toronado3800
Yup, the Muslim countries of the middle east annoy me as an American and I like them having an enemy in their own backyard.
I hope someday you'll wake up to this fact, Toronado:

The same enemy was the main reason that led Atta to knock the towers down.

Atta's close friend and co-worker, Ralph Bodenstein, said in numerous interviews that the driving force behind Atta's virulent anti-americanism was the fact that he grew up in Egypt seeing the images of the palestinian people being killed in Gaza by american military hardware like Apaches and F-16's.

Ralph Bodenstein Interview

interviews_bodenstein.jpg

He was very very angry about the fact that the international community would gather in order to attack Saddam Hussein but they would not gather in order to prevent the Israelis attacking Palestinians.

His (Atta's) last will was written exactly the month of the massacre when the Israelis bombed the UN Refugee camp in Southern Lebanon and several hundred civilians had died and there was no big published negative response to it. I mean Israel was like … don't do this again but nothing more happened. You can understand somebody being upset about this you know there might be a link really because…

On April 11, 1996, Atta signed his last will and testament at the mosque. This was the day that Israel attacked Lebanon in Operation Grapes of Wrath, which outraged Atta. Signing the will, was Atta's response.

Mohamed Atta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could see he was suffering on a personal level.

Testimony given to the US Senate

José;3826482 said:
Originally posted by Toronado3800
Yup, the Muslim countries of the middle east annoy me as an American and I like them having an enemy in their own backyard.
I hope someday you'll wake up to this fact, Toronado:

The same enemy was the main reason that led Atta to knock the towers down.

Atta's close friend and co-worker, Ralph Bodenstein, said in numerous interviews that the driving force behind Atta's virulent anti-americanism was the fact that he grew up in Egypt seeing the images of the palestinian people being killed in Gaza by american military hardware like Apaches and F-16's.

interviews_bodenstein.jpg

He was very very angry about the fact that the international community would gather in order to attack Saddam Hussein but they would not gather in order to prevent the Israelis attacking Palestinians.

His (Atta's) last will was written exactly the month of the massacre when the Israelis bombed the UN Refugee camp in Southern Lebanon and several hundred civilians had died and there was no big published negative response to it. I mean Israel was like … don't do this again but nothing more happened. You can understand somebody being upset about this you know there might be a link really because…

On April 11, 1996, Atta signed his last will and testament at the mosque. This was the day that Israel attacked Lebanon in Operation Grapes of Wrath, which outraged Atta. Signing the will, was Atta's response.

Mohamed Atta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You could see he was suffering on a personal level.

Testimony given to the US Senate

Guess we have a difference in beliefs.

I believe if not Israel then we would be fighting over some spot in south east europe. Or heck, was it north central France?

Thank goodness the same religion which makes em soo dangerous makes em backwards industrially.

The internet may slowly do the job of pulling muslim nations into the 20th century. I still would like a few more exposed to our culture so they coukd spread moderate Islam around.

I criticize Israel plenty. They should have moved the existing populations out of the territories Israel won in the wars of Muslim agression in the sixties and seventies.

Much more straight forward than this coexistance crud. Perhaps we could have taken some in.
Do you mean the way they (re)moved the populations of Sabra and Shatila?

The problem is governments and military leaderships instigate, organize and execute these little wars and in the end it is always the innocents who suffer from displacement -- or worse.

Any criticism of Israel makes you an anti-semite.
Poor boy's a victim.

just curious how it became so taboo to criticize another country ?

Yet Israel is the most critized country in the world, even as Syria, Libya and Yemen slaughter 1000s of their own people, Congo, Ivory Coast, Somolia and the Sudan rape and murder 10s of 1000s of their own people. Yet people concentrate only on Israel. Fools like you preach that every Jews should be shot in the head and then wonder why you're called an antisemite. Put down the joint, get a job and contribute to society!

Time to take this to the ethnocentric nonsense to mat, too, I guess.

No TM, that is not true.

To racist Jews that is definitely the truth.

To Jews who are not clueless fucking assholes that is NOT the truth.

My advice?

Meet some Jews who are NOT assholes.*

*(they will of course, be as hard to find as Christians who are not assholes, but finding them is WORTH the effort)

Last edited:

No TM, that is not true.

My advice?

*(they will of course, be as hard to find as Christians who are not assholes, but finding them is WORTH the effort)

Hey Ed,

How about you go fuck yourself!

No TM, that is not true.

My advice?

:wtf:

No TM, that is not true.

My advice?

Or he could just stop hating Jews.

Funny how that never occurred to you, huh?

New Topics

Forum List

Back