Answer this

gop_jeff said:
No one is talking about more than one God. What Christianity says is that Jesus Christ is God.

John 3:16 (Jesus speaking): “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You posted both of these, I'm confused. I was never taught that Jesus was God. In fact when I was younger I asked my minister where God came from and he " all would be reveiled when I died" not really the answer I was looking for.

I was also taught the Christianity was the only true religion, everyone else had it wrong. I asked "what if we're the ones who have it wrong", no good answer for that one either.

Where did God come from? Once a human and now all powerful?????

Trigg said:
John 3:16 (Jesus speaking): “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

You posted both of these, I'm confused. I was never taught that Jesus was God. In fact when I was younger I asked my minister where God came from and he " all would be reveiled when I died" not really the answer I was looking for.

I was also taught the Christianity was the only true religion, everyone else had it wrong. I asked "what if we're the ones who have it wrong", no good answer for that one either.

According to the Bible you simply have the timeline wrong.

Well, here are some verses that you may want to consider.

'"He who has seen me has seen the Father"' John 14:9,
and '"I and my Father are one"' John 10:30

Here is a treatise on this very topic:

http://www.thelivingsword.com/christisgod.htm

hay hay
guys just wait second i dont wanna look like im the bad guy here and in one side a lone
listen i don't mean anything
all i came with i get it from my reads as i said
away from my book the qur'an or any religion
i didn't came up with verses as you guys did

i said im speaking logically ,,, thats all
and if you think away from any any religion and let just the way to your brains ,, you may get my point

Arabian said:
1st of all hii no1tovote4
i didnt attack anyone believes and yep the people of book aren't athiest
and i dint say so
it was a question one asked it and im answering it acoording to sence and logic
i dont think that jesus said that he is the son of the God according to my reads
some of apostles he even wasnt he was attacking them an say that they are ignorant any way what ever he was his name was saul (saint baul) he made some corruption or may be as he said some modification in the bible in order to make the Gentiles follow the religion of the he changed some aspects in the jesus true message,, we all know that the gentiles worship human like Zeues or jeubetr and vinues this gods
and he said so about Jesus just to make them follow the Christianity

And am so happy cause you read to harun Yahya the Turkish author cause he is my favorite too
And we may just exchange opinions about his books ,,, cause I like him soo and here is Egypt there aren’t lots of people read for him
And finally I found you its AMAZING
And yeah this information I get it from
http://www.sultan.org
you may read or have a look
salam
and im talking seriouse about harun yahia books and audi if you wanna share information ya3ny

and yeah i didnt mean to attack any one believes i just saying what i read and its just logically conversation away from any religion
salam again

I personally don't have any of his books. I only know what I have read online by him.

Trigg said:

Jesus, as part of the Trinity, just like God the Father (who we commonly refer to as God, which probably causes much of the confusion) and the Holy Spirit. Each of the three are equally part of the being of God, but each of the three are separate persons.

Where did God come from? Christian doctrine teaches that God has always existed, and always will. The doctrine that God was once a human, but attained godhood at a certain point in his existence, is a Mormon concept.

Arabian said:
hay hay
guys just wait second i dont wanna look like im the bad guy here and in one side a lone

and if you think away from any any religion and let just the way to your brains ,, you may get my point

If I think logically about a historical event (in this case, the origins of Christianity), then I will find myself looking to sources of history that detail the events in question. This leads me to the Bible. Quoting the Bible in a historical sense to validate a hypothesis is about as logical as one could get.

Arabian said:
hay hay

I think the problem is religion cannot be explained logically, at least not Christianity. We as Chrsitians only have two things essentailly that make up our faith the Bible and faith. Faith is a decision to believe based on the Bible, church, and prayer. I don't need tangible proof, some do,... I have had miracles happen in my life that led to my beliefs, however others might consider them coincidence or subjective. That's why faith is a journey.

Is it logical that God is made up of three beings, the father, son,and holy spirit,? No........Is it logical that the Universe that God created had no beginning but always was? No.......Is it logical that someone prays to God for someone else or themsleves to be saved from peril and they are? No of course not.......It's a feeling If you were to pray and suddenly have an overpowering feeling that's when it will start to make sense to you. the tennants of faith are logical however, because God is order, and when we do what he asks our lives are happy and peaceful, when we don't we often find oursleves in chaos.

i do think that religion is something logic
and it help us to discover what after that ,, what deep inside us
and why we are here
and who made this universe

and Gop when i said away from any holly books i know that in these books there are some historical events so
if you still remember Gop when I 1st joined this board remember the question
If you still remember I found this link

http://www.answering-christianity.com/contra.htm

listen this is something I gained ,, so don’t take it personal

And about the message of Mosa and Jesus peace be upon them
Yes I was mistaken :$
Sorry
And thanx for this valuable info.

Forum List

Back