Answer me this birthers

Code:
So he was never convicted right? And didn't the lady change her story at least once? I think I remember she said he didn't, then later said he did. I think if I was someone I would wait for a trial to call someone rapist.

So, Lu...there are eight charges listed in the Coulter quote....does this mean you're down for the other seven???

No, I have just heard a few people call Clinton a rapist. Having talked to someone recently who had a family member falsely accused of rape, and having heard stories in the past of women accusing people of rape to gain fame. I think it should be proven in a court of law before someone is called a rapist, or at least have an accuser who hasn't changed their story.

But good job on trying to change the subject.

Around here, it's the court of popular opinion...

So, Lu...there are eight charges listed in the Coulter quote....does this mean you're down for the other seven???

No, I have just heard a few people call Clinton a rapist. Having talked to someone recently who had a family member falsely accused of rape, and having heard stories in the past of women accusing people of rape to gain fame. I think it should be proven in a court of law before someone is called a rapist, or at least have an accuser who hasn't changed their story.

So?

I think I would go with a court of law before I call someone a rapist.

that would be rep-----whch of em has the most rep ?

Forum List

Back