Answer me this birthers

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
If we were to find out today that Obama is not a US citizen, would someone please lay out for me step by step what comes next and how much it would cost in money, time, and resources? Also, would it not implicate both parties as both sides agreed that Obama was a citizen, and could run against McCain in the first place? Would there not spring up a conspiracy theory that the birth certificate that proved he was not a citizen be viewed as a false certificate? Finally I would like to know how any of that would advance the American situation?

If we were to find out today that Obama is not a US citizen, would someone please lay out for me step by step what comes next and how much it would cost in money, time, and resources? Also, would it not implicate both parties as both sides agreed that Obama was a citizen, and could run against McCain in the first place? Would there not spring up a conspiracy theory that the birth certificate that proved he was not a citizen be viewed as a false certificate? Finally I would like to know how any of that would advance the American situation?

"how much it would cost in money, time, and resources"

Wow, sounds like you're geting ready for Bill Clinton redux.

"…every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on."
Coulter

You guys sure know how to pick 'em.

Ok God denier, I'll bite.

It matters not that both parties agreed that Obama was a citizen if the election procedures weren't adhered to or corrupted for whatever reason.

And when both parties spend trillions of dollars on wasted government projects every year why would a few million for an investigation matter?

Finally it would bring the Presidency back under Constitutional Law. The way it is now, Obama is a King or a Dictator who follows UN orders when he should be consulting Congress.

(Personal question for you: Have you ever heard of AKR or Large EMU? Just answer yes or no.)

"…every Democrat who voted for Bill Clinton feels the need to defend duplicity, adultery, lying about adultery, sexual harassment, rape, perjury, obstruction of justice, kicking the can of global Islamofascism down the road for eight years, and so on."
Coulter

Lol so who did Clinton rape?

Coulter

Juanita Broderick, even Patricia Ireland who was the head of NOW at the time said her story was credible and Clinton had no credibility left.

I do not know what would happen, I suspect it wouldn't be good. Then again, I've been expecting a revolution in this country for some time, maybe that would be the proverbial straw.

Coulter

1. Juanita Broaddrick is an American former nursing home administrator from Arkansas. She alleged in 1998 that United States President Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier. Clinton's attorney denied the allegations on his client's behalf.
Juanita Broaddrick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. Did you forget the Clarence Thomas hearings?
The Democrats told the nation:

"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant. It's the seriousness of the charge."

Vetting and selecting candidates will always be a conspiracy as far as I'm concerned.
There is no longer an unbiased source to oversee governmental impropriety.

Ok God denier, I'll bite.

It matters not that both parties agreed that Obama was a citizen if the election procedures weren't adhered to or corrupted for whatever reason.

And when both parties spend trillions of dollars on wasted government projects every year why would a few million for an investigation matter?

Finally it would bring the Presidency back under Constitutional Law. The way it is now, Obama is a King or a Dictator who follows UN orders when he should be consulting Congress.

(Personal question for you: Have you ever heard of AKR or Large EMU? Just answer yes or no.)

God denier??????? not once have I ever denied that there was a God!!!! The Religions that man has put together to enslave each other are abhorant. Just look at the death they have caused.
I'll oppose Religion until I die, but I will never deny there is a God.

Obviously Obama is a US citizen. Therefore, the only logical explanation for not showing a certificate is that there is something else embarassing on it.

Odds on favorite is that Donald Trump is his dad.

Obviously Obama is a US citizen. Therefore, the only logical explanation for not showing a certificate is that there is something else embarassing on it.

the donald is going to be 65 in june. i wonder if he's collecting social security.

That would make him old enough to be Obamas dad.

Someone prove me wrong on this one.

the donald is going to be 65 in june. i wonder if he's collecting social security.

That would make him old enough to be Obamas dad.

Someone prove me wrong on this one.

i think he's a little pasty to be obama's dad. but i suppose the evidence that he is works as well as the "evidence" that obama isn't born here.

It would be much more interesting if the Donald was Obamas dad instead of him being born in some mud hut in Kenya. Think of the paternity dollars that could be made....

Code:

Coulter

1. Juanita Broaddrick is an American former nursing home administrator from Arkansas. She alleged in 1998 that United States President Bill Clinton had raped her two decades earlier. Clinton's attorney denied the allegations on his client's behalf.

So he was never convicted right? And didn't the lady change her story at least once? I think I remember she said he didn't, then later said he did. I think if I was someone I would wait for a trial to call someone rapist.

Code:

So he was never convicted right? And didn't the lady change her story at least once? I think I remember she said he didn't, then later said he did. I think if I was someone I would wait for a trial to call someone rapist.

he was never even charged.

but she knows that.

does that make it libel?

Code:

he was never even charged.

but she knows that.

does that make it libel?

Against a public figure?

Code:

So, Lu...there are eight charges listed in the Coulter quote....does this mean you're down for the other seven???

Code:

So, Lu...there are eight charges listed in the Coulter quote....does this mean you're down for the other seven???

No, I have just heard a few people call Clinton a rapist. Having talked to someone recently who had a family member falsely accused of rape, and having heard stories in the past of women accusing people of rape to gain fame. I think it should be proven in a court of law before someone is called a rapist, or at least have an accuser who hasn't changed their story.

But good job on trying to change the subject.

Forum List

Back