AnotherDem ShowsDisdain for Constitution: "I think the Constitution is wrong" w/Video

So is the Constitution wrong to give women the right to a first trimester abortion?

Well when you can show me where it says a woman has a right to that in the Constitution, let me know.

I'm still waiting for liberals to show me where it says "Separation of Church and State" in the Constitution, so I won't hold my breath.

::

Where does the Constitution say that corporate money is free speech?

Where does it NOT say that? I mean free speech is free speech. The Constitution does not say only certain kinds of free speech are okay.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Constitution has been wrong..and it's shown dramatically..by the Constitution itself. For example Amendment 18 abolishes liquor..and Amendment 21 repeals 18.

If the Constitution was wrong, there wouldn't have been a vehicle to repeal the amendment.

Besides which, that amendment doesn't even ADDRESS the bill of rights, WHICH IS WHAT MCGOVERN IS ADDRESSING.

He doesn't like the freedom of speech.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This makes no sense.

The amendment was wrong. The amendment was part of the Constitution. Hence that particular part of the Constitution was wrong.

The idea that the Constitution is infallible is ridiculous. The Founders included the amendment process as both a remedy to things they may have gotten wrong and as a means to address an evolving society.

Critical thinking is part and parcel of that evolution..and discouraging it is both backward and ignorant.

Well when you can show me where it says a woman has a right to that in the Constitution, let me know.

I'm still waiting for liberals to show me where it says "Separation of Church and State" in the Constitution, so I won't hold my breath.

Where does it NOT say that? I mean free speech is free speech. The Constitution does not say only certain kinds of free speech are okay.

This is speech:
speech (spch)
n.
a. The faculty or act of speaking.
b. The faculty or act of expressing or describing thoughts, feelings, or perceptions by the articulation of words.
2. Something spoken; an utterance.
3. Vocal communication; conversation.
a. A talk or public address: "The best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advance" (Ruth Gordon).
b. A printed copy of such an address.
5. One's habitual manner or style of speaking.
6. The language or dialect of a nation or region: American speech.
7. The sounding of a musical instrument.
8. The study of oral communication, speech sounds, and vocal physiology.

What part of that equals money?

The Constitution has been wrong..and it's shown dramatically..by the Constitution itself. For example Amendment 18 abolishes liquor..and Amendment 21 repeals 18.

If the Constitution was wrong, there wouldn't have been a vehicle to repeal the amendment.

Besides which, that amendment doesn't even ADDRESS the bill of rights, WHICH IS WHAT MCGOVERN IS ADDRESSING.

This makes no sense.

The amendment was wrong. The amendment was part of the Constitution. Hence that particular part of the Constitution was wrong.

The idea that the Constitution is infallible is ridiculous. The Founders included the amendment process as both a remedy to things they may have gotten wrong and as a means to address an evolving society.

Critical thinking is part and parcel of that evolution..and discouraging it is both backward and ignorant.

The AMENDMENT was wrong. Not the Constitution. The Constitution was written by men who knew we are fallable. Thus we have a recourse to repeal in the Constitution.

But if you think Prohibition is the same as free speech, please show me how!

This is speech:
speech (spch)
n.
b. The faculty or act of expressing or describing thoughts, feelings, or perceptions by the articulation of words.
a. A talk or public address: "The best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advance" (Ruth Gordon).

Money given to a candidate expresses my views and support for him. Money is free expression in politics.

Geez. The guy misspoke. When asked he said he didn't say the constitution was wrong, but that the interpretation of the constitution was wrong, so clearly that's what he meant to say and thought he said...the words just came out wrong when he actually spoke. Happens all the time.

:

Do you want me to repeat the question?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Supreme Court said a woman has a Constitutional right to an abortion. The same as the Supreme Court made the decision you're talking about in the OP.

So you're saying the Constitution is wrong because it gives rights for something you oppose.

You're no different than the person you're attacking in the OP.

Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Rand Paul, and Joe Miller all believe that abortion should not be allowed even in the cases of rape and incest.

How, if elected, can any of them honestly and in good conscience swear to uphold the Constitution,

since the Constitution does in fact PROTECT the right of a woman to have an abortion?

The Supreme Court once said that "separate but equal" was constitutional! Did that make it so?

The Supreme Court once said Dredd Scott was Constitutional. Did that make it so?

You libs sure don't think so on Bush v. Gore!

There is a big difference between attacking a USSC decision AND attacking the Constitution as being wrong.

But I don't expect YOU to see that difference. Found the words "separate but equal yet?

:

If the Constitution is never wrong, why has it ever needed to be amended?

This is speech:
speech (spch)
n.

Money given to a candidate expresses my views and support for him. Money is free expression in politics.

That's an extrapolation with no basis in the Constitution..or in the very definition of speech. And, it's a logical fallacy.

And considering many corporate entities are using messages as a smoke screen for their true agenda..its a very dangerous fallacy.

This makes no sense.

The AMENDMENT was wrong. Not the Constitution. The Constitution was written by men who knew we are fallable. Thus we have a recourse to repeal in the Constitution.

And exactly who wrote the Constitution? Divinity?

This is complete nonsense.

So is the Constitution wrong to give women the right to a first trimester abortion?

right next to where it says a woman has a right to an abortion.

Right. It doesn't say so EXPLICITLY in either case (which obviously the idiot OP won't acknowledge). But, as anyone with a brain knows, the Constitution was never intended to be explicit on every single detail of every single issue that could possibly confront the country, or be a constitutional issue. That is why the Supreme Court functions as an interpreter of the Constitution, and why CONSTITUTIONAL LAW includes Supreme Court decisions such as Roe v. Wade, which establishes as a constitutional right a woman's right to a first trimester abortion.

If the Constitution is never wrong,

why do people like the OP want

1. an amendment to ban all abortion, i.e. the life amendment, and/or

2. a marriage amendment to define marriage as only between a man and a woman?

If the Constitution is never wrong,

why did it take an amendment to end slavery? to give women the right to vote?

...or...perhaps the OP believes that the Constitution wasn't wrong, originally, and therefore such amendments were in fact themselves wrong.

You're expecting the OP to be able to follow a coherent thought from one end to the other. In this case, it's a recipe for disappointment.

Geez. The guy misspoke. When asked he said he didn't say the constitution was wrong, but that the interpretation of the constitution was wrong, so clearly that's what he meant to say and thought he said...the words just came out wrong when he actually spoke. Happens all the time.

It came out wrong, or did he let slip what he really thinks.

You ever hear of a Freudian slip?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:

Do you want me to repeat the question?

Show me where the Constitution limits free speech and expression?

How is it not free expression to use my money to support the candidate with my views?

And why are Democrats so desperate to stop that expression?

The Supreme Court said a woman has a Constitutional right to an abortion. The same as the Supreme Court made the decision you're talking about in the OP.

So you're saying the Constitution is wrong because it gives rights for something you oppose.

You're no different than the person you're attacking in the OP.

Sharron Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Rand Paul, and Joe Miller all believe that abortion should not be allowed even in the cases of rape and incest.

How, if elected, can any of them honestly and in good conscience swear to uphold the Constitution,

since the Constitution does in fact PROTECT the right of a woman to have an abortion?

The Supreme Court once said that "separate but equal" was constitutional! Did that make it so?

The Supreme Court once said Dredd Scott was Constitutional. Did that make it so?

You libs sure don't think so on Bush v. Gore!

There is a big difference between attacking a USSC decision AND attacking the Constitution as being wrong.

But I don't expect YOU to see that difference. Found the words "separate but equal yet?

:

If the Constitution is never wrong, why has it ever needed to be amended?

You heard it here first peoples.

Liberals are let slipping what they really think.

Give them enough time, I knew they would!

This is speech:

That's an extrapolation with no basis in the Constitution..or in the very definition of speech. And, it's a logical fallacy.

And considering many corporate entities are using messages as a smoke screen for their true agenda..its a very dangerous fallacy.

Sucks to be you that the USSC disagrees.

This makes no sense.

And exactly who wrote the Constitution? Divinity?

This is complete nonsense.

Give liberals enough time they will tell you who they are.

They are agreeing the problem is the Constitution.

Thank you liberals!!!! I knew you would!

Right. It doesn't say so EXPLICITLY in either case (which obviously the idiot OP won't acknowledge). But, as anyone with a brain knows, the Constitution was never intended to be explicit on every single detail of every single issue that could possibly confront the country, or be a constitutional issue. That is why the Supreme Court functions as an interpreter of the Constitution, and why CONSTITUTIONAL LAW includes Supreme Court decisions such as Roe v. Wade, which establishes as a constitutional right a woman's right to a first trimester abortion.

Here comes the "living document" crap.

The Constitutition means whatever suits liberals at the time.

FUNNY how liberals weren't making that argument on Bush v. Gore.

Forum List

Back