Another zionist at Federal Reserve!

that supposes an intellegent populace is a moral one Neubarth

further, there's also a recent study i've read that claims liberals are smarter people

methinks a purely lib government would start a revolution here......~S~

that supposes an intellegent populace is a moral one Neubarth

further, there's also a recent study i've read that claims liberals are smarter people

methinks a purely lib government would start a revolution here......~S~

The Jewish people as a whole are the most moral on Earth. They have risked thousands of years of slaughter and persecution to hold on to their religion. The main branches of Judaism require compassion and consideration from the believers and because of that the Jews have always been the most philanthropic people on Earth. Their donations to Charity are the most generous of all people on Earth. The number of Jews who have been incarcerated for crime is the lowest of all people on Earth.

Still, those that do make the criminal ledger have been some of the most famous criminals in history, like Bernie Madolf or Meyer Lansky.

Just in case you are wondering, my father was Hitler Youth. I'm an historian who's major interest in history is mass migrations of people. I love studying the Jews who have somehow managed to survive the most horrific persecution in world history and are still the most generous, caring and loving people on this planet. God chose them as his "chosen people" for a reason. I have loved every Jew I have ever met because they are such a wonderful people, graced by the love of God.

I have always said that the United States should allow open immigration for Jews from around the globe. You can never have too many intelligent people in this country. Since their average IQ is 119 according to Stanford University, any Jew who can prove that he is a Jew should be granted automatic citizenship. Lord knows we have brought enough stupid people into this great land. Now we have to concentrate on the intelligent ones.

Since you are so attached to the crappy zionazists, why you don't call them to build a 52th zionist state in america and let middle east citizens live in peace? :cuckoo:

6 millions in US +4.5 millions in Assrael who would immigrate to America= you would get a good nation where you can make love together!

what do you think dude?

wouldn't be the first time we've catered to both sides of a conflict Neubarth.......~S~

INDEED! It keeps our military industrial complex going even if everything else is going to hell. Warplanes are warplanes. The more we sell, the more American warplane employees there are. Gosh, if we were to stop underwriting these sales to the smaller countries, we would lose half a million more employees. We subsidize that industry just to keep those people from filing for Unemployment Insurance which would be more than what we pay out to keep those other countries buying weapons. Keeping people employed is a good thing. Right?

A lot of people do not understand how we prop up our economy. We have been doing stuff like this for the past half century. If we stop doing it, we will collapse into the greatest depression we could ever imagine. So we gotta keep on keepin' on.

The double edged sword of the MI complex, always was, and probably always will be, a debatable issue Neubarth. All i know is, every nation in history that went down empirical road eventually had the wind taken out of it's sails.

Do we make an economy out of it, sure we do.....but we also spend like there's no tommorrow as well.

Just in case you are wondering, my father was Hitler Youth. I'm an historian who's major interest in history is mass migrations of people

my dad has a HY T-shirt, which he liberated. He also has a few choice stories, Dachau being one.

just mho, but if the jews were God's chosen people, He sure chose a crappy decade for them back then.....

~S~

Last edited:
I have always said that the United States should allow open immigration for Jews from around the globe. You can never have too many intelligent people in this country. Since their average IQ is 119 according to Stanford University, any Jew who can prove that he is a Jew should be granted automatic citizenship. Lord knows we have brought enough stupid people into this great land. Now we have to concentrate on the intelligent ones.

Since you are so attached to the crappy zionazists, why you don't call them to build a 52th zionist state in america and let middle east citizens live in peace? :cuckoo:

6 millions in US +4.5 millions in Assrael who would immigrate to America= you would get a good nation where you can make love together!

what do you think dude?

I think you're an ill-educated scumbag with delusions of mediocrity.

Forum List

Back