Another Zimmerman thread -DOJ no civil right violation--LOL

We have zero proof that George Zimmerman was on drugs...on the other hand we have definitive proof that Trayvon Martin had been smoking pot which can cause paranoia.

We also know that Trayvon liked his "lean". Guess what's a possible side effect of Robitussin, Joey?
"Tell your doctor if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes (e.g., confusion, hallucinations), shaking (tremors), weakness." WebMD.

if some loser who has no business following you is following you... and that loser pulls a gun on you. i'd say it isn't paranoia to want to protect yourself from him.

but then again, the kid was black, so why would the right care? :rolleyes:

It was Martin that was on dope that night.
It was Martin that stalked Zimmerman.
It was Martin that confronted Zimmerman.
It was Martin that threw the first punch.
It was martin that was beating Zimmerman to a pulp.
It was Zimmerman that defended himself against the criminal thug Martin.
It was Martin that committed the ONLY CRIME that night.

Nice rant. All BS, of course.

Reality, that little pissant Zimmerman had no right to stalk the kid

"BS", err????
Can you show me what part of it was "BS"????
Be specific.

i'm not going to go through everything for your benefit. perhaps you should get sources other than bigoted rightwingnut stuff.

the kid did nothing wrong.

he was unarmed and walking someplace he had every right to be.

the days of black kids having to answer to white lowlives is over.

your boy Zimmerman stalked him and hunted him down after he was told by 911 NOT to follow him. Everything after that was Zimmerman's fault.

nothing else you said is anything but BS... as I said.

if that offends you,. too bad. Bigots offend me. People who think it's ok to stalk and kill young black men offend me.

now run along.

God, you are such a jerk and you are WRONG. Martin DID attack Zimmerman which was unprovoked, you dumb ass bitch.

We have zero proof that George Zimmerman was on drugs...on the other hand we have definitive proof that Trayvon Martin had been smoking pot which can cause paranoia.

We also know that Trayvon liked his "lean". Guess what's a possible side effect of Robitussin, Joey?
"Tell your doctor if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: mental/mood changes (e.g., confusion, hallucinations), shaking (tremors), weakness." WebMD.

if some loser who has no business following you is following you... and that loser pulls a gun on you. i'd say it isn't paranoia to want to protect yourself from him.

but then again, the kid was black, so why would the right care? :rolleyes:

It was Martin that was on dope that night.
It was Martin that stalked Zimmerman.
It was Martin that confronted Zimmerman.
It was Martin that threw the first punch.
It was martin that was beating Zimmerman to a pulp.
It was Zimmerman that defended himself against the criminal thug Martin.
It was Martin that committed the ONLY CRIME that night.

Nice rant. All BS, of course.

Reality, that little pissant Zimmerman had no right to stalk the kid

"BS", err????
Can you show me what part of it was "BS"????
Be specific.

i'm not going to go through everything for your benefit. perhaps you should get sources other than bigoted rightwingnut stuff.

the kid did nothing wrong.

he was unarmed and walking someplace he had every right to be.

the days of black kids having to answer to white lowlives is over.

your boy Zimmerman stalked him and hunted him down after he was told by 911 NOT to follow him. Everything after that was Zimmerman's fault.

nothing else you said is anything but BS... as I said.

if that offends you,. too bad. Bigots offend me. People who think it's ok to stalk and kill young black men offend me.

now run along.

It was Martin that was on dope that night........................................ .................. TRUE, according to the autopsy.... show some proof to the contrary.

It was Martin that stalked Zimmerman.................................................... .......... TRUE..Martin doubled back and confronted Zimmerman..... show some proof to the contrary.

It was Martin that confronted Zimmerman............................................................ TRUE.That was shown by Martin's last phone-call and the time he confronted Zimmerman... show some proof to the contrary.
. .
It was Martin that threw the first punch................................................................ TRUE..Zimmerman had all the bruises up to the gunshot, other that a small abrasion on Martin's knuckle.... show some proof to the contrary.
It was martin that was beating Zimmerman to a pulp............................................. TRUE...As testified to by several witnesses ... show some proof to the contrary.
It was Zimmerman that defended himself against the criminal thug Martin .............. TRUE..Zimmerman had every right to defend himself against a vicious beating at the hands of Martin... show some proof to the contrary.
It was Martin that committed the ONLY CRIME that night .......... .... TRUE.EVERYTHING Zimmerman did was perfectly legal, where as Martin committed the crime of assault and battery against Zimmerman.... show some proof to the contrary.

Anyways, this case is done and over, regardless of what anyone THINKS. The evidence was presented in a court of law during the trial, and he was found NOT GUILTY. Cry all you want. It doesn't change a damn thing.

Forum List

Back