Another You Tube Censored Piece

Ha! Wonder how they explained that one. I ve seen videos on there with worse mutilation by skaters falling down steps so it can be the graphic nature.

I thought it was hillarious that the driver was perfectly fine after getting hit by not 1 but 2 missiles. LMAO!:thup: Riiiiiiight. He would be in about 1000 burning pieces if he got hit by a single missile but he had nary a scrap on him after a supposed attack.

And the media eats it all up. :puke3:

Ha! Wonder how they explained that one. I ve seen videos on there with worse mutilation by skaters falling down steps so it can be the graphic nature.

I thought it was hillarious that the driver was perfectly fine after getting hit by not 1 but 2 missiles. LMAO!:thup: Riiiiiiight. He would be in about 1000 burning pieces if he got hit by a single missile but he had nary a scrap on him after a supposed attack.

And the media eats it all up. :puke3:

No joke. About a week ago, the Chicago Tribune ran a 3 day exclusive of how you tube was wiping the floor on video hosting vs. Google. There is now an opening. Goodbye, You Tube.

Forum List

Back