another year begins...

KLSuddeth said:
my kids play??? that includes you - you play that crapola too.

craps to you, ppppffffftttt and DISmissed!
(damn that felt good - hadnt done THAT in a while)
:poop:

Well there is good news..In another 5-10 years of marriage you two can have hall Sex! :eek2:

KLSuddeth said:
YAYYYY!!!! IM NOT HOMESCHOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can actually work on my book again! (once I get the house finished that is)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :teeth:

I think my mom would probably be that happy as well KL if she wasn't. She is still homeschooling my 16 year old brother and has been for several years. Ithink it drives her nuts at times!

On the starting school subject-I am so happy it's starting. My 9 year old boy starts next Monday. It will be so nice to be on a regular schedule again,and with me starting a new job after leaving my old one of 10 years.it will be a relief. I am still trying to get my 3 year old in pre school. My son's supply list is very small,but the school clothes are expensive! I am also looking forward to this time of year because it means the holidays are coming and this is our first year in the new house!!!

5-10 years from now they'll be too old for 'any' sex... bad hips...bad backs...yeah...DK is like 50 now...Lanyce gots to be 45 if she's a day.

:p

:whip3: :dance:

krisy said:
...... it means the holidays are coming and this is our first year in the new house!!!

It's so exciting making a new house your home. I hate winter, but I do love the holidays!! We've had an exceptionally weird summer around here, wouldn't you say? I mean the coolness? Good, because my air conditioner went out at the beginning of the summer. But it REALLY concerns me for THIS winter!

Mr. P said:
Well there is good news..In another 5-10 years of marriage you two can have hall Sex! :eek2:

Hall sex? Hell no - I require more lovin than THAT thankyouverymuch!

-=d=- said:
5-10 years from now they'll be too old for 'any' sex... bad hips...bad backs...yeah........

Come on -=d=-, you ought to know, "where there's a will, there's a way"!

I know too many 'old' people still doin' it!

Semper Fi said:
Oh my God did you really have to say that?! :puke3: :puke3: :puke3:

You may not know it yet, but hopefully you'll get there too! Will be interesting to see what you think then! :D

Joz said:
It's so exciting making a new house your home. I hate winter, but I do love the holidays!! We've had an exceptionally weird summer around here, wouldn't you say? I mean the coolness? Good, because my air conditioner went out at the beginning of the summer. But it REALLY concerns me for THIS winter!

You ain't kidding!!! I was actually cold the other night with the windows open. I actually slept in my pajama pants. I just hope it doesn't get super hot as soon as school starts. There is a lot of talk I have been hearing about a cold winter. You gootta wonder when it's in the 70's in August during daytime and 50's at night! Sorry about the air conditioner,hopefully it will stay cool,just a month or 2 before it really cools off.

Forum List

Back