Another Workplace Shooting

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
At Least One Person Shot at Georgia Plant, Source Reports — Schools on Lockdown

"At least one person has been shot at a food service container plant in Conyers, Ga, near Atlanta. The shooter is still believed to be inside the plant; a federal source with knowledge of the situation said Friday."

Looks to be most likely a workplace violence situation, hopefully that one person who was shot will be the only one shot -- aside from the shooter.....However, due to the fact that this is near Atlanta, you know what that means......darkies

One shot. Sounds like a domestic incident or a disgruntled worker.

Standing by for information as to whether it involved darkies or not.

:21:

"At least one person has been shot at a food service container plant in Conyers, Ga, near Atlanta. The shooter is still believed to be inside the plant; a federal source with knowledge of the situation said Friday."

Looks to be most likely a workplace violence situation, hopefully that one person who was shot will be the only one shot -- aside from the shooter.....However, due to the fact that this is near Atlanta, you know what that means......darkies
Racist.

I guess it's past time to put you out to pasture.

BYE

Where does race come into this, no info, nothing yet it is already baited. I tire of this BS.

Where does race come into this, no info, nothing yet it is already baited. I tire of this BS.

OP is disappointed he can't weaponize this event to further politically alienate white men.

Well the story is over an hour long and the media hasn't plastered some white face all over the news.

So I'm going to make an assumption here....

What if it is Hispanic, Asian or Native American?

Why must you race bait?

Forum List

Back