Another Woman Accuses Al Franken

It appears that it may be that a sitting senator calling and harassing a citizen at their home is acceptable and justifiable in the minds of some libtards.... Ain't that special ***not***

Al was a Senator in 2000? Do you think he will apologize like he did to the Leeaan? Who btw accepted his apology.

I want ABC to release the tapes!!!!!
no, he was not a Senator in 2000...he was still a Comedian for 8 or 9 more years....

Yeah, but I always suspected he was a politician pretending to be a comedian! Him and Tom (rip).

This just proves it.

Release the tapes of Al arguing!
So when does Trump step down. Oh right. You only have to if you admit it. If you lie about it, you keep your job.

070B1F0C-BFBA-4B4A-829F-F3960F448F1D.gif
Well yea I guess first Trump should admit what he did but since he never admits guilt don't hold your breath.

And that's a good thing. We will see you and him in 2020.

No apologies: Being Donald Trump means never having to say you’re sorry — and it works
Trump’s refusal to admit wrongdoing is more than a personality defect — it’s also effective political strategy

No apologies: Being Donald Trump means never having to say you’re...

What do you think Trump should admit? That women threw themselves at him and offered their pussies? He already said that. It doesn't matter what he says you will still say he's guilty because of your obvious hatred of the man.
Yea they threw themselves at him. Boy what a fucking fool you must be.

Why Women Prefer Men With Money | HuffPost

You're the 'fucking fool' if you think that doesn't happen.

"To live comfortably, it’s natural for a woman to prefer a man with money because, together, they can afford to live a better life. And this does not mean she’s materialistic. People always say that “money can’t buy happiness” but every single woman I know wants to travel, and to the best of my knowledge, this isn’t free. In fact, perhaps, the most defining moment in a couple’s life is when they’re in front of the pastor saying “I do” and — for the record — the wedding reception isn’t free."

You must be such a 'fucking' loser......
I’m 47 dating a 24 year old so you think I would know. She doesn’t find me repulsive but you can bet me having money factors into it.

Melania was basically a smart prostitute. She married don now she’s set for life. If I wanted to I could talk my Belarusian girlfriend into marrying me. Explain to her she’s be set for life but I don’t want her marrying my old ass for money.

I bet trump made her sign a prenup. He knew she didn’t love him. No one does.

Better to be feared than loved.

Hell dummy I’d marry him
I’m sure you would.

I’m 47 dating a 24 year old so you think I would know. She doesn’t find me repulsive but you can bet me having money factors into it.

Know what? That you THINK she doesn't find you repulsive? :biggrin:

Melania was basically a smart prostitute. She married don now she’s set for life. If I wanted to I could talk my Belarusian girlfriend into marrying me. Explain to her she’s be set for life but I don’t want her marrying my old ass for money.

Why not? According to you women who marry men because they have $$$$ are prostitutes so your GF is no different than Melania...Right?

Hell dummy I’d marry him

What you think is of little to no consequence in this discussion.

Last edited:

Know what? That you THINK she doesn't find you repulsive? :biggrin:

Why not? According to you women who marry men because they have $$$$ are prostitutes so your GF is no different than Melania...Right?

Hell dummy I’d marry him

What you think is of little to no consequence in this discussion.
She just left. Yes, I’m sure I could get her to marry me if I did what trump did and flaunt how I can save her from being broke. I’ve come close the last couple dates. Tonight she said it’d take about $20k to start a hair salon. If I were trump I would have wrote that check. But she’d have to marry me and sign a prenup.

You know what? I wouldn’t want a trophy wife who didn’t love me. Eventually she will look at me like melania looks at trump. I’m 47 now. Trumps 70. Melania hoped he didn’t live this long. She’s the queen of gold diggers

So here’s my plan. I’m going to tell her she can move in and pay no rent. Save all the money you make. I think I’m going to have to offer more than that though. I just don’t get why this girl has a problem finding a guy. Ah, but it’s not just a guy she wants. He has to have money and most guys her age don’t have money.

Her problem is I’m cheap and want some tit for tat

Forum List

Back