Another Win For AOC!

Saved billions? LOL!

What are they spending the billions on instead of Amazon? Link?
You don’t think upgrading the subway and building their HQ Plaza in Brooklyn would cost billions? :laugh:

Let me know how many miles of subway they upgrade with the foregone property tax subsidy.
The fact is, NY was going to have to spend a lot of money as part of that HQ deal. Now they don’t. Because of AOC. Period. Anything else is just your extreme butthurt.

The fact is, NY was going to have to spend a lot of money as part of that HQ deal.

The fact is, NY was going to collect a lot of money as part of that HQ deal.

Now they don’t. Because of AOC. Period.

Now they won’t. Because of AOC. Period.
What money was NY going to collect?

Why would any Company move to NYC without incentives? Tax rate is high, city and state. You have to pay employees a lot more and RE tax...bleh.

Only way it makes sense is if the city gives some initial incentives aka tax breaks for a short period of time.

Saved billions? LOL!

You don’t think upgrading the subway and building their HQ Plaza in Brooklyn would cost billions? :laugh:

Let me know how many miles of subway they upgrade with the foregone property tax subsidy.
The fact is, NY was going to have to spend a lot of money as part of that HQ deal. Now they don’t. Because of AOC. Period. Anything else is just your extreme butthurt.

The fact is, NY was going to have to spend a lot of money as part of that HQ deal.

RE Tax, payroll taxes (employees), taxes on profits.

Why would any Company move to NYC without incentives? Tax rate is high, city and state. You have to pay employees a lot more and RE tax...bleh.

Only way it makes sense is if the city gives some initial incentives aka tax breaks for a short period of time.

And still without them Amazon is moving in.

Typical democratic "win."

Cost your voters 25000 to have 1500 return. What a victory! With victories like that, who can afford to lose?

Saved billions? LOL!

AOC protected her constituents.

The development involved would have chased the current residents out as the neighborhood would go high scale.

AOC protected her constituents.

From better jobs.....very smart!

Saved billions? LOL!

Well, based on more jobs and more real estate development.....Amazon's, Amazon's employees, workers building the new HQ, suppliers for the new building, ancillary products and services sold to Amazon directly and its new employees. Probably some I missed. Feel free to add your own.

And still without them Amazon is moving in.
Small office. Relatively speaking

I look forward to her first term as POTUS in the near future.

Amazon is STILL coming to New York without a single gummint handout.

View attachment 293585
And over 20,000 jobs less great victory lol
Ignorant Rebecca is here!
Let's talk about whose the ignorant one,
how many jobs are coming now 1500?
how many jobs did New York City lose because of that stupid cVnt? 20,000+?
So if you think 1500 jobs is better than 25000 jobs you are as ignorant and helpless as she is.

View attachment 293585
1500 jobs versus 25,000...….victory!!!
How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

they’re not paying a dime per job for those 1500 - to start, with more to come.
its liberal nirvana

The other 23,500 can be unemployed, on welfare, and have plenty of free time to work on their poetry

View attachment 293585
1500 jobs versus 25,000...….victory!!!
How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

they’re not paying a dime per job for those 1500 - to start, with more to come.
its liberal nirvana

The other 23,500 can be unemployed, on welfare, and have plenty of free time to work on their poetry
it's a victory lol big win for the low IQ people lol

View attachment 293585
And over 20,000 jobs less great victory lol
Ignorant Rebecca is here!
Let's talk about whose the ignorant one,
how many jobs are coming now 1500?
how many jobs did New York City lose because of that stupid cVnt? 20,000+?
So if you think 1500 jobs is better than 25000 jobs you are as ignorant and helpless as she is.
Why can’t you follow a thread?

upload_2019-12-10_14-5-7.jpeg

And yet NY would have them if not for your Messiah AOC.

It get so confusing. She controlled the situation, she didn't control the situation. You all need to make up your mind.

Besides that, it's not about her. It's about ending corporate welfare.
Your Messiah, AOC, bragged about ruining the deal to have the Amazon HQ in NY.

Now the blithering nincompoop is bragging about the few jobs that may be coming to NY.

Not us that needs to make up our minds, Sparky.

It's double what Amazon committed to. All without the corporate welfare that faux capitalists so love.
Really? 1500 is double 25,000?
You’re a dumbass who can’t follow a thread.
Yes, I can You suck at math......and life.

Forum List

Back