Another white male hetero....geesh!

Feel free to excuse him......doesn't surprise me.
Who’s excusing it? You’re just exposing your hostility toward the objects of your own bigotry.
Awwww...looks like white male heteros don't like it when their own murderers are called out. Why aren't you guys doing something about it?
All murderers should be called out. Now let's see you talk about the rampant murders in black communities, or do you only complain about white people?
Ah.....look at you. :71:
Thank you for proving my point about you being a racist.
Just a typical Democrat.

So was it his whiteness, maleness, or heterosexuality that caused this crime? Or did the gun do it?
Who’s excusing it? You’re just exposing your hostility toward the objects of your own bigotry.
Awwww...looks like white male heteros don't like it when their own murderers are called out. Why aren't you guys doing something about it?
You didn’t respond to my post.

All murderers should be called out. Now let's see you talk about the rampant murders in black communities, or do you only complain about white people?
Ah.....look at you. :71:
Thank you for proving my point about you being a racist.
Just a typical Democrat.
And typically logic-challenged.

Look at all the deflections. Over there >>>>>>>the OP! Let's talk about the OP instead of while hetero male murderers.
You suffer from Charlie the Tuna syndrome.
If these white hetero male murders were a result of or a reflection of white hetero maleness you’d have a point.
Instead you’re just exposing your own bigotry toward white hetero males.

So was it his whiteness, maleness, or heterosexuality that caused this crime? Or did the gun do it?
Do these murderers belong to 'us'? Which guys should be doing what? Do we 'own' these murders? Dang..seems like you're just like the rest of the trolls...I'm dashed.
You do know that this is the same logic that the mouth-breathers use when they blame the Blacks for crime in Chicago? Why don't the Blacks DO something about it?--they whine, gleefully.

How does it feel to be ethically equivalent to such trash?

BTW...men have been killing their families since the dawn of time...for various reasons. The Patriarchy even takes note of the commonality of such killings by often assigning less worth to the life of a wife or child. Historically speaking, if you're interested. In world history..there is no data to indicate that white men kill any more or less. But don't be confused with facts...hold your agenda close...I hope it comforts you..in some way.

I'm glad you brought up that it is indeed Men that do many of these kinds of Murders and not Heterosexual Men, because, honestly, how would anyone know this? Seems like quite a few of them go Homosexual once put behind bars.

Just Sayin

Look at all the deflections. Over there >>>>>>>the OP! Let's talk about the OP instead of while hetero male murderers.
If you don't want your racism to be pointed out, stop being a racist.

I just believe that hetero white males should control their own....like muslims are expected to be accountable for all other muslims and all blacks should be accountable for their bad eggs.

Why not hetero white males too? Especially when they seem to gravitate towards being mass shooters and serial killers.

I just believe that hetero white males should control their own....like muslims are expected to be accountable for all other muslims and all blacks should be accountable for their bad eggs.

Why not hetero white males too? Especially when they seem to gravitate towards being mass shooters and serial killers.
You think there are more white serial killers than black? Present your evidence. Actually, let me save you the trouble. No race is more prone to being a serial killer than any other, which is why the FBI doesnt profile serial killers by race. Your ignorance racist beliefs, however, are noted.

Sure you want to pursue this????!

Family Research Institute » Blog Archive » Violence and Homosexuality

Love the denial from the hetero white males here...if they only took half that energy to reining in their violent compadres.
They're Jews.

Like you.
I would proudly take that label, if it were true. But thank you for showing your true colors in this regard.

You think there are more white serial killers than black? Present your evidence. Actually, let me save you the trouble. No race is more prone to being a serial killer than any other, which is why the FBI doesnt profile serial killers by race. Your ignorance racist beliefs, however, are noted.

Most serial killers have been unstsmle homosexuals though

Family Research Institute » Blog Archive » Violence and Homosexuality
Nope....hetero white males....that their fellow travelers (you?) want to deny for.......reasons.

Again, how do you know these men you are bashing are straight?

What test are you using in determining this?

Forum List

Back