Another White Guy Murdered By Cops?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, are we sure this death happened the way they say? I say we need Al Sharpton, now, to get to the bottom of this murder of a White Guy!!!

Autopsy: Target of manhunt killed by deputies' gunfire

By TAMI ABDOLLAH

Aug. 17, 2015 7:59 PM EDT
This undated photo provided by the Kern County Sheriff Department shows Benjamin Peter Ashley.... Read more

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A man suspected of killing a retired dentist, taking three men hostage and wounding two deputies was killed by gunshots fired by deputies after he refused drop a handgun.

Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood says an autopsy performed Monday on 34-year-old Benjamin Peter Ashley has determined his cause of death to be a homicide because two of the wounds inflicted by officers who confronted Ashley on Saturday were fatal.

However, Youngblood says the autopsy determined there was a third self-inflicted wound that was also fatal.

The full report has not been completed, and more details are pending.

Autopsy Target of manhunt killed by deputies gunfire

"GTP"
Al-Sharpton-Makes-driving-to-Baltimore--124224.jpg

Was he trying to kill the dentist who shot the lion?

As if anyone really gave a fruitcakes fuck about the lion except some extremist bed wetters?

Yo, are we sure this death happened the way they say? I say we need Al Sharpton, now, to get to the bottom of this murder of a White Guy!!!

Autopsy: Target of manhunt killed by deputies' gunfire

By TAMI ABDOLLAH

Aug. 17, 2015 7:59 PM EDT
This undated photo provided by the Kern County Sheriff Department shows Benjamin Peter Ashley.... Read more

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A man suspected of killing a retired dentist, taking three men hostage and wounding two deputies was killed by gunshots fired by deputies after he refused drop a handgun.

Kern County Sheriff Donny Youngblood says an autopsy performed Monday on 34-year-old Benjamin Peter Ashley has determined his cause of death to be a homicide because two of the wounds inflicted by officers who confronted Ashley on Saturday were fatal.

However, Youngblood says the autopsy determined there was a third self-inflicted wound that was also fatal.

The full report has not been completed, and more details are pending.

Autopsy Target of manhunt killed by deputies gunfire

"GTP"
View attachment 47667

WTF!!! Why'd da po po always killing us innocent white folk?
White lives matter!!!!
We'z should starts a riot!!! No Juftes No peess!!!!

White people are worth less then blacks.

Yo, sounds like you`re a lost COON? White lives matter more, they keep you alive! No welfare? No Food!!!

"GTP"
Yo, this is the Democrat Party wish?
Corbis-BE047104.jpg

Yo, sounds like you`re a lost COON? White lives matter more, they keep you alive! No welfare? No Food!!!

"GTP"
Yo, this is the Democrat Party wish?
View attachment 47670

I have to wonder if the objective of the left isn't to rile up hatred between the races.

Yeah.... It would take deep thoughts to arrive at that conclusion.

Just out of curiosity, why do you preface every one of your posts with "Yo"?
He is another white boy that watched one too many of the Rocky movies.

Oh ok. At first I thought it was some
"I wannabe Guido" B.S.

Why would anyone want to sound like Rocky? That no fighting, fake character is a punch drunk clown. No one in a real life boxing match would be allowed to take as many head beatings as he has.

Forum List

Back