another white boy on the rampage

Huey

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2012
Earth
See below for live updates.
A gunman in College Station, Texas was killed by the police on Monday after he allegedly murdered a law-enforcement officer and a 65-year-old male civillian.
Constable Brian Bachmann, 41, a Brazos County sheriff's deputy since 1993, was allegedly shot and killed after he served an eviction notice to the rented house close to the Texas A&M campus. 4 others were wounded in the incident. The civilian victim has yet to be identified
The gunman was confirmed by the police to be in his mid-thirties, but police have yet to confirm his identity.
Texas A&M reports that police took a gunman into custody 15 minutes after issuing a "Code Maroon" alert at 12:29 this afternoon.
An alert distributed electronically to students, faculty and staff warned people to stay away from the intersection of Welborn Road and George Bush Drive and part of Fidelity Drive in College Station, Texas, according to CNN. The message also told residents in the area, which is near the school's football stadium, to stay indoors.
The Atlantic Wire writes that the shooter appeared to be firing a weapon from a home in the area. Scott McCollum, College Station's assistant chief of police, said the shooter's address is 211 Fidelity St., College Station, Texas.

Kind of reminds me of all those black boys who shoot up their neighborhoods in drive-bys and whatnot every single day in American cities. Sometimes they hit their intended targets and sometimes they don't, but either way often other innocent men, women, and children get wounded or killed as part of their quest to hunt down and shoot blacks like dogs in the street. At least that's how Jesse and Al would describe it if they gave a damn about black-on-black murders.

So I read a Jets pizza franchisee will no longer make deliveries in Detroit after dark after a driver was shot. So be sure to let us know, Huey, when someone stops night deliveries in white or other neighborhoods because the animals living there are too dangerous to take the risk.

I'm much less concerned about an oppressed white boy defending his home, even if against lawful eviction, than I am about f-ing colds, Afros, who go around looking for people to victimize.

Forum List

Back