Another weird Dream

C

chloe

So in this dream I was in this beautiful house, and I went outside and there was a pretty field and the grass extra green and there was a pond nearby and I looked at the house and realized it was my house only it wasnt my house because it was really pretty. So for some reason I decided to go into the garage to take a nap and when I went into the garage I noticed a little girl hiding under neath a car, so I said "hey what are you doing in here I see you under the car" and she ran up to me and hugged me and said "please don't tell on me I came over to play but Im not supposed to play after school or my dad will get mad", so I said "dont worry I wont tell your dad but you better go home because I dont want to be involved" then she kept hugging me which felt weird because I dont like being touched in real life it feels like peoples germs are jumping on me, then she started telling me some weird shit about Jesus but I couldnt understand what she was saying and then I noticed her dad poking around the outside of my house and so I told her to go hide I will distract him and when she gets a chance she can run home before he finds out. I went to talk to him but he saw the little girl and so then I said oh well we were just talking about jesus its my fault she is here because she said she had to go home and do home work but I sidetracked her. Then the dad wasnt mad because so he wanted us to ride over to his workplace which had something to do with photgrpahy but then I woke up.

Maybe the house is where Im moving next, maybe there will be some girl im supposed to help in some way eh?

So in this dream I was in this beautiful house, and I went outside and there was a pretty field and the grass extra green and there was a pond nearby and I looked at the house and realized it was my house only it wasnt my house because it was really pretty. So for some reason I decided to go into the garage to take a nap and when I went into the garage I noticed a little girl hiding under neath a car, so I said "hey what are you doing in here I see you under the car" and she ran up to me and hugged me and said "please don't tell on me I came over to play but Im not supposed to play after school or my dad will get mad", so I said "dont worry I wont tell your dad but you better go home because I dont want to be involved" then she kept hugging me which felt weird because I dont like being touched in real life it feels like peoples germs are jumping on me, then she started telling me some weird shit about Jesus but I couldnt understand what she was saying and then I noticed her dad poking around the outside of my house and so I told her to go hide I will distract him and when she gets a chance she can run home before he finds out. I went to talk to him but he saw the little girl and so then I said oh well we were just talking about jesus its my fault she is here because she said she had to go home and do home work but I sidetracked her. Then the dad wasnt mad because so he wanted us to ride over to his workplace which had something to do with photgrpahy but then I woke up.

Maybe the house is where Im moving next, maybe there will be some girl im supposed to help in some way eh?

You are the little girl who needs to stop hiding and being afraid.

maybe....or maybe I'll move too a cool new place and help some little girl.

chloe--

Do you notice that you have deeper dreams in the winter? I do.

maybe I'm going to show you a picture of me with my shirt off so you can judge the photographic quality of the subject matter and whether it is fit for your massive collection of men with hot bodies?

ha ha why only maybe? pull the trigger.....on the camera and post

Your the one who alluded to the possiblity of posing and posting yourself I only encouraged your own temptations.

listen that dinner wasn't free....so either "put out" or "get out" .....he he

so last night I dreamed that they hired andrew to work at my job, but then this girl was suspicious of andrew she said she knew him from another job. I told her not to be so paranoid. he started talking about the greek fires and indicating andrew was greek and had something to do with it. then me and the girl were walking down the street and she said she wanted to show me something, she thinks andrew did it. At first I thought it was a bag of crack and then I looked closer and it looked like frozen shrimp, then she poked it and said touch it , do you know what it is? I squated down and looked closer and it was a babys brain, and I got really sick and then I woke up.

so last night I dreamed that they hired andrew to work at my job, but then this girl was suspicious of andrew she said she knew him from another job. I told her not to be so paranoid. he started talking about the greek fires and indicating andrew was greek and had something to do with it. then me and the girl were walking down the street and she said she wanted to show me something, she thinks andrew did it. At first I thought it was a bag of crack and then I looked closer and it looked like frozen shrimp, then she poked it and said touch it , do you know what it is? I squated down and looked closer and it was a babys brain, and I got really sick and then I woke up.

Wow, thats crazy.

I usually talk about Greek Fires around the water cooler all the time, only after though I throw baby brains randomly on the floor of my office.

Then I smoke my bag of crack and go home.

Wow, thats crazy.

I usually talk about Greek Fires around the water cooler all the time, only after though I throw baby brains randomly on the floor of my office.

Then I smoke my bag of crack and go home.

then I guess it was Prophetic dream ....he he

Forum List

Back