Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

Because if you tell a black person all lives matter that tells them you don’t get the message or movement.

...based on all the 0 black people you talk to every day, idiot? Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Except he's right.
Now you see the difference between liberals and conservative whites. We at least get and admit black people are treated like second class citizens. It’s better than what he’s suggesting.

But to be fair we don’t know what unkotare believes because in all the time he’s been here he’s said virtually nothing.

This entire thread suggests that he denies black people even have a problem. He thinks liberals are just making it up for votes. All lives matter? In other words he’s telling you black people you’re being snowflakes. Next he will tell you to stop resisting arrest

We all know unkotare is an asshole. Not just here either. There’s no way a prick with his reputation here is any different in real life. So the idea that he and the black people around him are on the same page about anything or that they communicate at all is laughable. He’s just that asshole Asian/white dude who never says shit.

...what unkotare wants to dismiss is white racism ...

I never said that, you dishonest sack of shit. Don’t try to misrepresent me while you repost your SPAM for the 1000000000th time.

You're an Assole and one-Line Troll
YOU and your kind are the problem here.
You can't elaborate or debate anything.
Merely an Obnoxious Child.

Ladies and gentlemen (other genders) the complete works/Trolls of Unkotare since the OP:
A Stupid/dirty dozen.
Half of which are 3 words or less.

You're not.
Your stereotypes are out of date.
Let go of your assumptions, they make you look foolish.
No, “we” don’t.
No one is forcing you to be insecure.
Being a coward doesn’t obscure being a racist.
How do you define cowardice?
unkotare said:
Read his post. He admits to being afraid to speak his mind (so-called).
Anyone paying attention.
Unkotare said:
Sure I do
Unkotare said:
Of course

EDIT to below
Unkotare said:
Make it 13 posts with merely an Obnoxious one-line (or one-word) troll instead of responses.
Many in good faith.
Unkocumstain just intentionally killing any debate in his own thread/probing his obviously lost OP.

`

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
No one cares

You seem to.

But I won’t mess with black people anymore
Geez, I'm kind of afraid to ask - how and why were you "messing with" black people before?
Well if I saw one acting ignorant I’d say something. Now I mind my own business.

I started a thread about how this black girl rudely cut in front of me in this drivethru and then when we had words the bitch backed her car into my front right in front of the drivethru attendant. Stupid uncivilized rude angry bitch.

Black people crazy

You're an Assole and one-Line Troll
YOU and your kind are the problem here.
You can't elaborate or debate anything.
Merely an Obnoxious Child.

Ladies and gentlemen (other genders) the complete works/Trolls of Unkotare since the OP:
A Stupid/dirty dozen.
Half of which are 3 words or less.

You're not.
Your stereotypes are out of date.
Let go of your assumptions, they make you look foolish.
No, “we” don’t.
No one is forcing you to be insecure.
Being a coward doesn’t obscure being a racist.
How do you define cowardice?
unkotare said:
Read his post. He admits to being afraid to speak his mind (so-called).
Anyone paying attention.
Unkotare said:
Sure I do
Unkotare said:
Of course

EDIT to below
Unkotare said:
Make it 13 posts with merely an Obnoxious one-line (or one-word) troll instead of responses.
Many in good faith.
Unkocumstain just intentionally killing any debate in his own thread/probing his obviously lost OP.

`

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
No one cares

You seem to.
I’m obsessed with you now. I went from hoping you don’t to hoping you do post.

I read your posts first even if ten posts are before yours.

And I see you’re following me now so I’m following you too queer

Geez, I'm kind of afraid to ask - how and why were you "messing with" black people before?
Well if I saw one acting ignorant I’d say something. Now I mind my own business.

I started a thread about how this black girl rudely cut in front of me in this drivethru and then when we had words the bitch backed her car into my front right in front of the drivethru attendant. Stupid uncivilized rude angry bitch.

Black people crazy

Liberal hypocrites racist.

Because if you tell a black person all lives matter that tells them you don’t get the message or movement.

...based on all the 0 black people you talk to every day, idiot? Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Except he's right.
Now you see the difference between liberals and conservative whites. We at least get and admit black people are treated like second class citizens. It’s better than what he’s suggesting.

But to be fair we don’t know what unkotare believes because in all the time he’s been here he’s said virtually nothing.

This entire thread suggests that he denies black people even have a problem. He thinks liberals are just making it up for votes. All lives matter? In other words he’s telling you black people you’re being snowflakes. Next he will tell you to stop resisting arrest

We all know unkotare is an asshole. Not just here either. There’s no way a prick with his reputation here is any different in real life. So the idea that he and the black people around him are on the same page about anything or that they communicate at all is laughable. He’s just that asshole Asian/white dude who never says shit.

...what unkotare wants to dismiss is white racism ...

I never said that, you dishonest sack of shit. Don’t try to misrepresent me while you repost your SPAM for the 1000000000th time.

Just remember there are three unkotares. The person you think you are. The person other people think you are and the real unkotare.

I suspect we’re seeing something in your communications with us that tells us you dismiss white racism. You seem to be saying you don’t see it so it’s not happening? And the people here who see it are lyin liberals?

Not overt but we see you. Maybe we don’t see who you really are but neither do you.

Black people crazy

Because I say what you’re thinking but won’t say?

.... You seem to be saying you don’t see it so it’s not happening? ......

I've never said anything remotely like that, you lying sack of shit. Stop being dishonest. Maybe you can't help being stupid, but you can do something about your lack of integrity and character.

I've never said anything remotely like that, you lying sack of shit. Stop being dishonest. Maybe you can't help being stupid, but you can do something about your lack of integrity and character.
Oh fuck off. If you weren’t such a dick maybe I’d give two shits. I hope I got you HOT

Black people crazy

Attempting to misrepresent me is why you are dishonest. All the other shit you post exposes you as a real, old-school democrat racist.

Black people crazy

Attempting to misrepresent me is why you are dishonest. All the other shit you post exposes you as a real, old-school democrat racist.
I’m not misrepresenting you and we know it

Oh fuck off. If you weren’t such a dick maybe I’d give two shits. I hope I got you HOT

Embracing the fact that you are a dishonest, empty, nobody punk doesn't give it value. Stop lying and stop being a vile racist idiot.

Black people crazy

I am clearly and directly informing you that you ARE misrepresenting me, you idiotic liar.

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.
Could you be more specific? I’m about to expose you but you have to answer our questions.

We back you into a corner with questions that would expose you and you refuse to answer.

Don’t ask me to ask you a question now. That ship has sailed. Let’s start over again. You seem to have a beef with liberals. Why are they racist? Because they complain when they’re discriminated against?

If you deny it happens now in the age of cellphones and internet catching it on video, imagine how you must have denied it before. Why? Because you don’t see it? You ignorant prick.

You even deny that white racism is at fault for your poor community being mostly black. Is that correct?

Why do we put words in your mouth? Because you say virtually nothing.

Black people crazy

I am clearly and directly informing you that you ARE misrepresenting me, you idiotic liar.
I’ll say it again. There’s the you who you think you are, there’s the you we think you are and there’s the real you.

I’m only telling you what I see.

And I know the you you think you are isn’t the real you.

Embracing the fact that you are a dishonest, empty, nobody punk doesn't give it value. Stop lying and stop being a vile racist idiot.
Now you’re misrepresenting what I said

Except he's right.

I've known the difference for several decades. But blacks aren't the one with the problem. And what unkotare wants to dismiss is white racism and he doesn't have the good sense to understand there are going to be people who react angrily to the racism of whites. He calls people who recognize this racists. It's the same dumb conservative garbage I've heard since college in the 1980's.
I’ve noticed unkotare didn’t mind when it was just me calling him out but you doing it seemed to put him over the edge. Maybe you can get something out of him besides the standard no I’m not or yes you are that he usually comes back with.

Good luck. I’ll be watching to see him make his case.

First we need to know what he meant be all lives matter. Does he not get the black lives matters movement? Then he’s the problem.

He’s the ignorant white fuck who sits by watching blacks get treated like second class citizens.

He denies it exists because he doesn’t see it, in the poor black community he teaches in.

Imagine being in it and not seeing the racism. What an ignorant fuck

Maybe unkotare attitude is blacks need to get over it. It is what it is. Only they can get themselves out of poverty. We don’t know. He never tells us what he thinks.

But why is unkotare against affirmative action? Does he think it’s unfair to whites or no longer needed? Again I’m assuming he believes these things because he never tells. He just cries about liberals

Except he's right.

I've known the difference for several decades. But blacks aren't the one with the problem. And what unkotare wants to dismiss is white racism and he doesn't have the good sense to understand there are going to be people who react angrily to the racism of whites. He calls people who recognize this racists. It's the same dumb conservative garbage I've heard since college in the 1980's.
I’ve noticed unkotare didn’t mind when it was just me calling him out....

Lying your idiotic ass off is not "calling out," bobobrainless.

Forum List

Back