Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.

What is your opinion on black lives matters?

They do. So do all the other ones.
So you disagree with the minorities you interact with. .....

I didn't say that, you idiot.

Because if you tell a black person all lives matter that tells them you don’t get the message or movement.

...based on all the 0 black people you talk to every day, idiot? Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Because if you tell a black person all lives matter that tells them you don’t get the message or movement.

...based on all the 0 black people you talk to every day, idiot? Do yourself a favor and STFU.
There were some black women at the nail salon today. First time ever getting a petticure but not the last. It was wonderful. My 25 year old girlfriend finally got a good look at my feet and man did I need it.

I have a pic on my phone I’ll post it. Know why I was a great athlete? Huge calves

You should see the attitude some black girls have when getting they’re nails did

Attachments

• 38FD28AA-827A-4E03-A5F9-268AF2AC25E2.jpeg
    38FD28AA-827A-4E03-A5F9-268AF2AC25E2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
... at the nail salon today. First time ever getting a petticure but not the last. It was wonderful. .....

Closet case.
Because I had bad feet I’m gay? And so what do you have something against gays?

I notice Asians give a lot of petticures but you never see them getting them. Do you all have perfect feet or do you just do it to yourselves?

I can afford to pamper myself.

Except he's right.
Now you see the difference between liberals and conservative whites. We at least get and admit black people are treated like second class citizens. It’s better than what he’s suggesting.

But to be fair we don’t know what unkotare believes because in all the time he’s been here he’s said virtually nothing.

This entire thread suggests that he denies black people even have a problem. He thinks liberals are just making it up for votes. All lives matter? In other words he’s telling you black people you’re being snowflakes. Next he will tell you to stop resisting arrest

We all know unkotare is an asshole. Not just here either. There’s no way a prick with his reputation here is any different in real life. So the idea that he and the black people around him are on the same page about anything or that they communicate at all is laughable. He’s just that asshole Asian/white dude who never says shit.

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.
Do you condemn how trump is doing a lot for the white racist vote? ...

He is not. That is a false premise promoted by dishonest liberals like yourself.

Agreed. There is no excuse for spreading that bullshit, vile lie.

Sealy should be ashamed of his self.

Do you condemn how trump is doing a lot for the white racist vote? ...?

By supporting that lie, you are doing the most important step in constantly inflaming the racial tension and animosity that you are talking about.

ie, supporting the lie that a majority of whites are racist and/or support racists in their attempts to oppress blacks.

Except he's right.

This entire thread suggests that he denies black people even have a problem...In other words he’s telling you black people you’re being snowflakes. ....

I didn’t say any of that, you dishonest douche. You’re so stupid you can’t communicate without making shit up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back