Another Week on the Front Lines of the Race Wars

This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

1. 8 is a tiny number.

2. Pick the one doing the best, in his "running" and we can look at what he is offering to appeal to mainstream voters.

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump.

THANK YOU, for admitting the obvious.

Now the question is, why are so many liberals intent on pretending that everyone that voted for TRump is a white nationalist?

I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents.

She is not a nice person, nor a good person, and her policies would have been more of the same that is hurting a lot of people.

Trump even conned unions into voting for him.

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker.

Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker. Many of which are black.

.Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

The dem candidate's platform is going to be effective the same as HIllary's, ie more of the same old.

If Trump is healthy enough to win, he will be judged on how much credible effort he put into his campaign promises.

If he can make a valid argument he did, and/or if some good results are coming in....
Bush fucked manufacturing and I fear so will trump with his tariffs. I do lots of business with Canada and Mexico. Idiots!

Free Trade, or I should say, "Free Trade" was a serious policy that was seriously debated. It won the debate, with the elections of Reagan and Bill Clinton (who did not reverse course)

The results are not what we were led to expect, from the vast majority of the experts in economics.

Trump's election is the response to the negative results of that policy.

If you are not happy with the results of "Free Trade", and now you are not happy with trying to move away from that,

what DO you want?
Fair trade

Are you using that is the set of paying fair prices to producers in developing countries?

That's not really about helping US.

Any help to US would be incidental.
I’ve adapted to the new global economy I hope you do too. If trump messes with Canada Europe Mexico and China I hope it doesn’t cause problems.

I thought unemployment is at an all time low. What is this going to do for workers?

A tariff on steel will cost us every car we buy.

I hope trump knows what he’s doing and I hope you know what you’re talking about. I just doubt it

...no it wasn't---there were Japanese civilian spies at Pearl Harbor
anyone who thinks interning the Japanese Americans in WW2 was wrong is a liar and full of shit if they would be against that if they lived in the WW2 years---it's easy to question and condemn for those who did not live at that time

Bullshit
--you are full of shit if you think you would be against it if you lived those years

Useless, racist speculation. Good Americans were against it.
sure --take the chance those were spies--real smart

Those who?
You know who. Those japs. Not one china person was interned but a couple were mistaken for japs because all Asians look the same to republicans

His immigration stance was racist. ...

How?

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

What ever gave you the idea to do that?

I'll be stealing that one.

Thumbs up for you.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up.0.jpg
Have you ever asked unkotare a question?

Im2 gives great explanation why he thinks what he thinks. You just don’t agree.

All unkotare does is tell you you’re wrong. He can’t tell you why or how

Unkotare is not good at answering questions.

Try me.

i have. And I will again.

This guy posted that at least 8 white nationalists are running for office. I know you make some clever arguments why it’s not racist to be a white nationalist but why would anyone other than white nationalists vote for them?

It seems like a lot of non white nationalists voted for trump. I really didn’t think hillary was such a bad candidate. The fake right wing news and Russia really did a number on independents. Trump even conned unions into voting for him. Teachers too. He’ll, how many blacks bought that what have you got to lose line?

Got to hand it to trump he really pulled off a miracle. But the timing was perfect too. After 8 years of democrats in the White House the American people forgot how bad republicans are. They fucked up after Clinton and again after obama. Hopefully we run someone good in 20. I wish I knew who that was going to be

8 percent of all blacks voting voted for Trump. 88 percent voted for Hillary, That's more than her husband got both times. White are the ones who fell for the con. The so called "forgotten whites" and 'silent majority" So keep blacks out of this. White Democrats are looking at blacks to blame when they are the dumb asses who felt they just had to woo the racist white rural vote.

Hillary is the one who punked out when she called Trump supporters deplorables then apologized to a bunch of people who weren't going to vote for her ass no matter what. Young stupid whites fell for Sanders lies, and young dumb ass blacks blamed her for the crime bill that Sanders voted for. Van Jones spoke to it on election night, this was a whitelash. Whites were angry because a black man won and those same racists were not going to be ruled by a woman after the n word had done it. So they elected a white dude. Now that's putting what happened in plain English but whites in the democratic party still don't want to see how this was the case.
Agreed except I don’t think the whites who voted for obama and trump were not racist just stupid.

Maybe they liked his talk about immigration. I did. Not enough to vote for him but I see what the attraction was.

Plus hillary never campaigned in Minnesota Michigan or Pennsylvania the stupid bitch

His immigration stance was racist. So if these people voted for Trump knowing he was a racist, what does that make them? Whites are just going to ignore the racism just because he says one or two things they like? That's fucked up.
please prove Trump is a racist
Take people who know him words for it.

Would you care? 3 years ago I could have told you that trump just walks up and grabs women’s pussies.

You would have said prove it. I would have produced women who say he did it to them and him admitting it on tape and you wouldn’t give two shits right?

He did not admit it on tape.

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.

Are you ready for "the race war?"

bobo's gonna be running in the wrong direction.
Is that why you can’t get yourself to empathize with blacks? Because you’re white? Am I being a traitor to my side?

If they were japs you’d defend them. But that’s not a race. That’s why it was ok to intern them. Ask trump the guy you voted for or any of your fellow repugnakins

Once again, Bobobrainless proves himself a dishonest, idiotic douche.

God, that's hilarious.

The way you asked a question of IM2, as though he was capable of supporting his vile and moronic accusations.

Thumbs up for you.

Unkotare is not good at answering questions.

Try me.

i have. And I will again.

Go ahead.

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Address the topic, troll.
Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?
and?? some Mexicans are rapists.....Mexican is not a race

The lie the media told seely, is that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists.

Yup, another week of interacting with people of ALL races all day, every day, in many ways, and not a sign of any of the shit-flinging that has become the sole activity on this ruined waste of a subforum. The sorry sons of bitches of all 'races' who have completely fucked up this forum are on notice that they are the problem and that normal Americans of all 'races' have largely left you behind.

Is that why you can’t get yourself to empathize with blacks? Because you’re white? Am I being a traitor to my side?

If they were japs you’d defend them. But that’s not a race. That’s why it was ok to intern them. Ask trump the guy you voted for or any of your fellow repugnakins

What direction will you be running in? My guess is East to west not north or south

God, that's hilarious.

Thumbs up for you.

Address the topic, troll.
Didn’t trump say Mexicans were rapists?
and?? some Mexicans are rapists.....Mexican is not a race

The lie the media told seely, is that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists.

No one said that.

The US has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems. Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
Those comments were probably the most notorious thing to emerge from that speech. The backlash lasted for weeks and Trump refused to back down. In particular, during an interview with CNN's Don Lemon, in which he argued his info came from a Fusion article. And he was making a connection that immigrants must be raping women.

"Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.
The "rapist" comment was why Macy's dumped his branded merchandise. It's why the PGA pulled tournaments from his golf courses. Republicans up and down the line split with his comments at the time.
None of that ended up mattering. Trump went on to win the primary and, obviously, the general election. But he has not been as quick to publicly besmirched an entire swath of people in the same way (although behind closed doors, he did refer to African countries sending refugees to the US as "shithole countries"). Fast forward a little less than two years to Trump in West Virginia and it's clear he still very seriously believes what he said back in Trump Tower.
In June 2015, he said "they're not sending their best." In April 2018, he said, "they're not putting their good ones."
And in both cases he brought up rape.
It's clear he feels vindicated in that original claim despite the backlash at the time. Once he has said something vile like Mexican immigrants are rapists or something specious like millions of Californians voting illegally, he won't be dissuaded from bringing it back up in the future.

1. 8 is a tiny number.

2. Pick the one doing the best, in his "running" and we can look at what he is offering to appeal to mainstream voters.

THANK YOU, for admitting the obvious.

Now the question is, why are so many liberals intent on pretending that everyone that voted for TRump is a white nationalist?

She is not a nice person, nor a good person, and her policies would have been more of the same that is hurting a lot of people.

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker.

If he follows up his campaign promises on immigration and trade, it will really benefit the American worker. Many of which are black.

The dem candidate's platform is going to be effective the same as HIllary's, ie more of the same old.

If Trump is healthy enough to win, he will be judged on how much credible effort he put into his campaign promises.

If he can make a valid argument he did, and/or if some good results are coming in....
Bush fucked manufacturing and I fear so will trump with his tariffs. I do lots of business with Canada and Mexico. Idiots!

Free Trade, or I should say, "Free Trade" was a serious policy that was seriously debated. It won the debate, with the elections of Reagan and Bill Clinton (who did not reverse course)

The results are not what we were led to expect, from the vast majority of the experts in economics.

If you are not happy with the results of "Free Trade", and now you are not happy with trying to move away from that,

what DO you want?
Fair trade

Are you using that is the set of paying fair prices to producers in developing countries?

I’ve adapted to the new global economy I hope you do too. If trump messes with Canada Europe Mexico and China I hope it doesn’t cause problems.

I thought unemployment is at an all time low. What is this going to do for workers?

I hope trump knows what he’s doing and I hope you know what you’re talking about. I just doubt it

The case for Free Trade/Globalization was based on looking at macro economic numbers.

And based on that, as you can see by the rise in the overall GNP and unemployment, it works.

BUt those numbers hide the cost born by the working poor and middle class.

--you are full of shit if you think you would be against it if you lived those years

Those who?
You know who. Those japs. Not one china person was interned but a couple were mistaken for japs because all Asians look the same to republicans

Those who?

Only democrats have ever run concentration camps in America.

Those who?

Those who?

Well it was only ever done once you shit head.

Also the Democrats back then were the southern racists. They are not Republicans. Parties change you fucking idiot. But I wouldn't expect you to know that because you are a mental midget right?

Trump would put Japs in concentration camps if he had to. And that wouldn't be racist because Japanese is not a race. Asian is. As long as he left Chinese people alone he'd be good.

what DO you want?
Fair trade

The case for Free Trade/Globalization was based on looking at macro economic numbers.

And based on that, as you can see by the rise in the overall GNP and unemployment, it works.

BUt those numbers hide the cost born by the working poor and middle class.

U.S. TURNS INTO DEBTOR NATION

This is from 1985. Thanks Ron.

What direction will you be running in? My guess is East to west not north or south

That’s it, idiot. Let everyone see what a racist, hypocrite douche you are, like most democrats who just try a little harder to hide it.

Those who?

Those who?

Well it was only ever done once ...

Wrong again, Bobobrainless.

Those who?

Those who?

Well it was only ever done once ...

Wrong again, Bobobrainless.

You know who should have hid her inner thoughts? Rosanne. Calling black people monkeys on twitter. What was she thinking? I'm anonymous. Twitter is more harmful to your career than heroine. LOL.

That’s it, idiot. Let everyone see what a racist, hypocrite douche you are, like most democrats who just try a little harder to hide it.
Is Rosanne above this? Yet most all of your buddies are defending her. Why is that?

Forum List

Back