Another week, another new low for Obama

Given the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts next near, combined with the recent and future increases in interest rates and gasoline prices (inflation!), a double dip next year is very probable.

Given the expiration of the Bush Tax Cuts next near, combined with the recent and future increases in interest rates and gasoline prices (inflation!), a double dip next year is very probable.

And also the increased taxes from Obamacare. And of course the benefits won't really kick in until after the election.
Sounds like a shit sandwich for the Dems to me.

It's a shit sandwich for all of us. They aren't just screwing up the Democrat Party Economy.

obie's approval rating is going down down down down and Krauthammer was right about the VAT too..

suck it up libruls.

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

It doesn't matter what Obama's approval ratings are. Did you see the stiffs the GOP had at their leadership conference this week?

Obama can defeat any one of them with a 25% approal rating
Keep telling yourself that. Maybe we'll see a rematch of Obama and Alan Keyes in 2012 and Keyes will win.
There is a reason so many Dums have announced they are not seeking re-election. They know the writing is on the wall. It's just tools like you that refuse to see it.

Please...please....let it be Keyes

That would be even worse than if they put up Palin.

Did you see the stiffs at the GOP Leadership conference?

Palin looked like a genius next to them

Last edited:
It's a shit sandwich for all of us. They aren't just screwing up the Democrat Party Economy.

Yeah but they'll get the brunt of it at the polls. As long as the GOP can pull out a semblence of unity on smaller government/lower taxes they'll take every election held. Heck, Barbara Boxer looks vulnerable. Who'd a thought that?

And also the increased taxes from Obamacare. And of course the benefits won't really kick in until after the election.

:funnyface:

Look at the losers lining up rooting for the economy to fail

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

It doesn't matter what Obama's approval ratings are. Did you see the stiffs the GOP had at their leadership conference this week?

Keep telling yourself that. Maybe we'll see a rematch of Obama and Alan Keyes in 2012 and Keyes will win.
There is a reason so many Dums have announced they are not seeking re-election. They know the writing is on the wall. It's just tools like you that refuse to see it.

Please...please....let it be Keyes

That would be even worse if they put up Palin.

Did you see the stiffs at the GOP Leadership conference?

Palin looked like a genius next to them

Palin looks like a genius next to Obama. Heck, a shaved monkey would look like a genius to most people compared to Obama at this point.

I have been through a lot of presidents and a lot of elections in my lifetime. And this time it really is different.

I think for the first time ever, the American people--at least those who are not Obama kool-ade drinkers--are becoming afraid of their own government. For the first time ever they have seen their government oblivious to the opinions or sentiments of the people and engaging in power grabs and behavior that is simply unacceptable to freedom loving people.

I think that is what the Tea Parties, and Tax Protest groups and 9/12ers are all about. They know it has been sneaking up on us since Teddy Roosevelt. It's like the frog you start out in cold water. And because the water is heated slowly but steadily, the frog doesn't jump out before it is boiled. I think many people are now seeing that its jump out of the pot we've been in now, or we will be boiled.

I have been through a lot of presidents and a lot of elections in my lifetime. And this time it really is different.

I think for the first time ever, the American people--at least those who are not Obama kool-ade drinkers--are becoming afraid of their own government. For the first time ever they have seen their government oblivious to the opinions or sentiments of the people and engaging in power grabs and behavior that is simply unacceptable to freedom loving people.

I think that is what the Tea Parties, and Tax Protest groups and 9/12ers are all about. They know it has been sneaking up on us since Teddy Roosevelt. It's like the frog you start out in cold water. And because the water is heated slowly but steadily, the frog doesn't jump out before it is boiled. I think many people are now seeing that its jump out of the pot we've been in now, or we will be boiled.

Obama landslide in 2012

We'll see.

Obama won largely because of Bush's unpopularity. If the economy is still struggling with high unemployment, Obama is going to have a difficult time running against Bush again. He risks being filling in the blank in the "Anybody But.....".

Since most of the health care program won't take effect, the cost at this point is negligible. The real cost will probably come from the Republican drug bill that has been deemed "This most irresponsible bill in history". The cost estimated from 1.2 trillion to 15 trillion.

Just wondering, why don't Republicans ever talk about that disaster?

Some of you might want to consider that the odds the economy will still be doing poorly 3 years from now are about slim to none. The odds of an incumbent president losing a re-election bid when the economy is doing okay are also about slim and none.

Ok... Let's consider that...

What Policies presently being debated do you see as sound foundations by which the Economy will return to sustained growth?

Try to be as specific as possible as we comply with your request to consider that the US Economy will have returned to sustained growth in 2012.

Since most of the health care program won't take effect, the cost at this point is negligible. The real cost will probably come from the Republican drug bill that has been deemed "This most irresponsible bill in history". The cost estimated from 1.2 trillion to 15 trillion.

Are you asking about the Prescription Drug entitlement?

There wasn't a Conservative on the planet that supported it... How the hell do you think Bush worked his way to 35%?

Are you asking about the Prescription Drug entitlement?

There wasn't a Conservative on the planet that supported it... How the hell do you think Bush worked his way to 35%?

Absolutely. He didn't have any approval from leftists to begin with, so his declining poll numbers all came from the conservative Democrats, Independents, and Republicans who had supported him. And it was that terrible prescription drug bill PLUS his liberal views on immigration PLUS his liberal views on the environment PLUS his wimpy prosecution of the war in the Middle East PLUS his inability to rein in irresponsible spending from a GOP Congress that lost its way that sunk him.

And hopefully the GOP has learned its lessons from all that. Lord help us if somebody hasn't learned their lessons.

Thank you Barak Hussein Obama for your help in advancing the conservative cause :clap2:

What the economy really needs now is more taxes.

Go Obama go.

obie's approval rating is going down down down down and Krauthammer was right about the VAT too..

suck it up libruls.

Hey Willow..

Guess what?

Wow... didn't do too well at math huh?

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back