Another victory for the NFL kneelers and the SJWs

Here is the thing to realize. That “1%” that is unjustified, those are the cases that are so outrageous, so over the top, that despite the best efforts of the fellow cops, they are unable to stretch out of any rational standard, the law to make it “justified”. An example. John Geer. The local prosecutor was denied documents from the police because the investigation was ongoing. The State’s Attorney was denied documents because the investigation was ongoing. The US Attorney was denied documents and access to witnesses because the investigation was ongoing. Yes, the Federal Prosecutors could not contemplate bringing any charges because the Police Department swore they were investigating for two years.

Finally the Family filed a lawsuit, and through discovery, the Judge ordered that the Police present all documents, and witnesses for deposition, for the suit. The Family had to gather the evidence, and give it to the Prosecutors. Seriously. Then the cop was fired, after two years of stonewalling. Charged with murder, finally, and pled guilty.

Look at the case in Dallas, where the cop entered the wrong apartment, and shot a man. Three days before any charges. Three days. If you or I had walked into the wrong house and shot someone, we would have been charged in less than three hours and in custody. Even now, they’re doing all that they can to make it seem like the victim was really the one at fault.

The one percent are the most egregious. That doesn’t mean the other 99% are good shootings. Hardly, it just means that they were able to stretch the “justified” blanket enough to cover the cops.

Not to mention, the people kneeling aren't doing so just for police shootings, it is about the entire issue with the criminal justice system.

Oh, no kidding. Nobody is safe from it.

The black state attorney who was pulled over by police and went viral has spoken out

Yeah these guys fucked up...

SavMan is really SUPERMAN
he's taking on anyone and everyone with his bare hands!!
BULLSHIT
you people are so full of shit

Wow, so anyone who isn’t quick draw magraw is somehow a superhero in your eyes? I’ve killed in the past. When I had to, when there was ample justification. I have avoided killing when it was not necessary even if I could get away with it. I kill when I must, and not one moment before. If you are a coward who carries a gun because you are terrified a bad person will beat you up, then take some boxing lessons or something. It will be good for you. Get your chairborne ranger self upgraded to really hard.

Then you won’t need the gun, because people will sense that you are truly dangerous, and no one will bother you. But on second thought that may be a bad idea. I can only imagine you would sue the gym when the heavy bag kicked your ass.

Here is the thing to realize. That “1%” that is unjustified, those are the cases that are so outrageous, so over the top, that despite the best efforts of the fellow cops, they are unable to stretch out of any rational standard, the law to make it “justified”. An example. John Geer. The local prosecutor was denied documents from the police because the investigation was ongoing. The State’s Attorney was denied documents because the investigation was ongoing. The US Attorney was denied documents and access to witnesses because the investigation was ongoing. Yes, the Federal Prosecutors could not contemplate bringing any charges because the Police Department swore they were investigating for two years.

Finally the Family filed a lawsuit, and through discovery, the Judge ordered that the Police present all documents, and witnesses for deposition, for the suit. The Family had to gather the evidence, and give it to the Prosecutors. Seriously. Then the cop was fired, after two years of stonewalling. Charged with murder, finally, and pled guilty.

Look at the case in Dallas, where the cop entered the wrong apartment, and shot a man. Three days before any charges. Three days. If you or I had walked into the wrong house and shot someone, we would have been charged in less than three hours and in custody. Even now, they’re doing all that they can to make it seem like the victim was really the one at fault.

The one percent are the most egregious. That doesn’t mean the other 99% are good shootings. Hardly, it just means that they were able to stretch the “justified” blanket enough to cover the cops.

Not to mention, the people kneeling aren't doing so just for police shootings, it is about the entire issue with the criminal justice system.
Why don't you understand what less than 1% means?
Why don't you understand the lopsided and biased Press coverage?
Why don't you understand the lopsided interracial crime rates?

Because you don't understand your statistics are wrong. You don't understand that prosecution rates are different between races for a reason. You don't understand what "hot spot policing" is and how that exacerbates the lopsided crime rates. You don't understand how the disproportionate sentencing and detention rates between races are created. I could go on and on, but a few things would happen. First you'd ignore them and not read them. Second you'd say it is just a liberal conspiracy. Then lastly, you'd blame it all on the minorities.

The black state attorney who was pulled over by police and went viral has spoken out

There are so many examples, we could run this thread to a hundred plus pages if we just posted driving while black videos.

BULLSHIT

Wow, so anyone who isn’t quick draw magraw is somehow a superhero in your eyes? I’ve killed in the past. When I had to, when there was ample justification. I have avoided killing when it was not necessary even if I could get away with it. I kill when I must, and not one moment before. If you are a coward who carries a gun because you are terrified a bad person will beat you up, then take some boxing lessons or something. It will be good for you. Get your chairborne ranger self upgraded to really hard.

Then you won’t need the gun, because people will sense that you are truly dangerous, and no one will bother you. But on second thought that may be a bad idea. I can only imagine you would sue the gym when the heavy bag kicked your ass.
there it is---Savman does not need a pistol as a cop
he will take on anyone with his bare hands
as stated before--MOST of the shootings are justified
and MOST shot are jackass criminals
you are a DUMBASS if you want to fight barehanded with criminals

There are so many examples, we could run this thread to a hundred plus pages if we just posted driving while black videos.

so, you admit, you will let someone beat the crap out of you, instead of using your pistol
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT

there it is---Savman does not need a pistol as a cop
he will take on anyone with his bare hands
as stated before--MOST of the shootings are justified
and MOST shot are jackass criminals
you are a DUMBASS if you want to fight barehanded with criminals

Jackass, I grew up in Gang land California. I fought with my fists all the time. I was the only white boy in about five blocks. The rest of my neighbors were black or Hispanic. I learned to speak Spanish for protection. I was never afraid. Fear works to the advantage of your enemy. I’ve lost plenty of fights, and won many more. Because I learned how to fight.

I joined the army. About half the people in my neighborhood ended up dead, or in jail, so I went in the Army. It was technically speaking, the first time I joined a gang. I went and fought in Panama, and Iraq. I killed people as I said, when I had to.

I left the Army and went driving trucks over the road. We were and still are prohibited from carrying guns in our trucks. So all you had was your wits. Jackass. Stay smart, think and you’ll stay alive. Because people like the idea of robbing a trucker. Stealing his load, or just bopping him on the noggin to steal his cash, since truckers carry cash to pay for things like food.

Two people tried to mug me, and they failed. Now, you may be a screaming pussy and a racist jackass. But the reality is a vast majority of us are not. That is why Nike sales are up, because you’ll like this, people support the idea of standing up to injustice and bullshit. Which is what you are selling.

Now, how is it that the training the cops get is so insufficient that they can’t handle an unarmed guy without shooting him? What do they need to do something other than shoot every unarmed person they come across? They have pepper spray, they have tasers, and night sticks. What else do they need to reach for something other than the pistol?

Because the pendulum is swinging. It is swinging to more intolerance for police abuses. It is swinging away from supporting the cops for shooting unarmed people. The cops are resisting that change, but it is changing. More cops are being charged every year for shooting unarmed people, and unlike the first few times, they’re being found guilty. That must really upset you.

If you tell me there is no other option but to shoot, I can, and will call you a lying piece of shit. Because shooting is your last option, never your first. And I grew up in gang central. I was living in the battle zone of two gangs. I went to Junior High and High School in that neighborhood, and with those gang bangers. They were more courageous than you are. You are a wimp living in a white enclave pissing your pants that some brown people might move into the neighborhood.

Thankfully, most people think you and your racist bullshit is nonsense. But you’ll keep up the nonsense as long as you can, doing everything possible to slow progress.

Of course less than 1% of police shootings are unjustified. A Houston cop got away with shooting a unarmed double amputee in a wheelchair at a home for mentally ill, because he was armed with a Bic pen. The cop said he was "in fear for his life". That phrase is the customary "get out of jail free" expression for cops. It works every time.

Do you understand what less than 1% means?

Yes, I do. It means that a very small amount of police shootings are determined to be unjustified. The cop shooting that mentally handicapped double amputee in a wheel chair who was armed with a ball point pen was one of those that was determined to be justified. Seems the absurd claim "I was in fear for my life" is justification for lots murders by cop.

Of course less than 1% of police shootings are unjustified. A Houston cop got away with shooting a unarmed double amputee in a wheelchair at a home for mentally ill, because he was armed with a Bic pen. The cop said he was "in fear for his life". That phrase is the customary "get out of jail free" expression for cops. It works every time.

Do you understand what less than 1% means?

Yes, I do. It means that a very small amount of police shootings are determined to be unjustified. The cop shooting that mentally handicapped double amputee in a wheel chair who was armed with a ball point pen was one of those that was determined to be justified. Seems the absurd claim "I was in fear for my life" is justification for lots murders by cop.

This shooting was “justified” and that is a tragedy.

Forum List

Back