Another Victory for Ron Paul

The Constitution is a living document and evolves through the amendment process and court decisions

Welcome to the 21st century

that's incorrect, son. The Constitution is the law of the land, so perhaps you can cite for me where in the Constitution it says that courts interpret?

The Constitution itself is not the law of the land. It sets the framework in which laws may be passed. I have already cited the case which established the role of the courts in interpreting the Constitution. It has beenin effect for 200 years. Just because libertarians don't like it doesn't change anything

Correctomundo.

Article 1 Section 69 clearly states that whatever the bureaucrats want to do whenever however shall be the law of the land.

The people have no rights. They only have privileges subject to the discretion of 5 to 4 majorities in the Supreme Court.

Heil Hitler.

The Constitution is a living document and evolves through the amendment process and court decisions

Welcome to the 21st century

that's incorrect, son. The Constitution is the law of the land, so perhaps you can cite for me where in the Constitution it says that courts interpret?

I thought the Constitution was replaced by the M4 Carbine

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

try again, thats not an m4.

Clayton Jones, it's funny you put the bill of rights as your avatar...and post with liberal ideology considering the government has all but killed and/or ignored the 2nd amendment, 4th amendment, 5th amendment, and 10th amendment. but hey, carry on.

Clayton Jones, it's funny you put the bill of rights as your avatar...and post with liberal ideology considering the government has all but killed and/or ignored the 2nd amendment, 4th amendment, 5th amendment, and 10th amendment. but hey, carry on.

that's pretty funny given that it's the right who hates the 1st, 4th and 5th amendments, and wants to amend or curtail others.... like the 14th.

get over yourself.

that's pretty funny given that it's the right who hates the 1st, 4th and 5th amendments, and wants to amend or curtail others.... like the 14th.

get over yourself.

really? I didn't see the left bitching about how Obama is further destroying the fourth by renewing the patriot act. Hypocrite. And in case you forgot I am a libertarian, and if you don't know what that means it means I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative...so get a grip.

I thought the Constitution was replaced by the M4 Carbine

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

try again, thats not an m4.

How appropiate......a Heckler & Koch MP5 ....from German: Maschinenpistole 5, "machine pistol model 5")

The scene IS reminiscent of nazi Germany.

New Topics

Forum List

Back