Another victim of truth

All that being said, Vermin, you are right. It was a county commissioner and it appears that he is a Republican. I had not read the OP and I thought you were joking with your comment, so, I just played along.

Had I read the full OP, I would simply have changed Democrat to Republican because both sides are scum in my book. But, I guess I touched a liberal nerve, so, for that I do apologize.

Immie

All that being said, Vermin, you are right. It was a county commissioner and it appears that he is a Republican. I had not read the OP and I thought you were joking with your comment, so, I just played along.

Had I read the full OP, I would simply have changed Democrat to Republican because both sides are scum in my book. But, I guess I touched a liberal nerve, so, for that I do apologize.

Immie

Ah alright.

Immie

Ah alright.

Actually, I had thought that you were joking with your county commissioner comment. It seemed funny and I hadn't checked to see if you were serious. So, I simply played along with the first thing I thought of.

It was not until later when I read your response and then went back to the OP, that I realized you were serious.

My apologies not only to you, but to Democrats. /salute.

Immie

Any self-respecting donut eater will choose KrispyKreme every time.

Forum List

Back