Another victim of "justice for Trayvon" beaten by mob

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
He's in critical condition. This story is unreal.

" According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

and here's the kicker.....

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

This is out of control.

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

Last edited:
sounds like there is more to this story.

I'd bet the farm that the beaten guy did something more than portrayed - like Trayvon did -- that initiated a confrontation. I bet the kids walking away said 'this is for Trayvon' as an afterthought, not as a motivation for the attack.

see how easy it is when you are not Ravi?

" According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

This is out of control.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rEl8fpMVEI&feature=related]Savage beating, robbery caught on tape - YouTube[/ame]

I'd bet the farm that the beaten guy did something more than portrayed - like Trayvon did -- that initiated a confrontation. I bet the kids walking away said 'this is for Trayvon' as an afterthought, not as a motivation for the attack.

Jeez your stupid!

Unbelievable STUPID..!!

There was a time when I was faced with filling myself with hate and retribution. My brother was beaten near dead by a ******. Yeah he was a ******. No mistake about it.

I didn't exactly keep my cool because when I went to pick up my brother from the emergency room I had a .38 in my belt. At the time, I was ready to shoot. But time and common sense prevailed. Wounds healed- both physical and emotional.

Today we're both at peace with ourselves. But we are still vigilant. And we both keep our arms close.

This is out of control.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll bet it wasn't like the story said at all. It wasn't kids, it was the adults that attacked him, and all they were doing was standing around socializing, holding chairs, and bats, and paint cans, and brass knuckles. He probably ran up to 20 dudes all holding random heavy objects and called them the N word. That seems pretty plausible.

This is out of control.

The article is based on a police report directly to the news agency appealing for help to arrest the attackers. And the assailants were adults. Mob action.

They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Well at least we have good people in this world that will rally behind this victim.
I'm sure the good Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be all over this and hold a rally.

Or maybe not.

I wonder why the victim stayed on the porch when the mob approached bearing weapons. I would have retreated (advanced to the rear) to the interior of my home where I have over 100 rounds loaded in two 9 mils, a .45, a .38, a .375, an M-4, and extra magazines and one speed loader for the magnum.

The first dumbass that walked through the door (oh my, I forgot to lock the door) would die of lead poisoning. The remaining would run off like scared rabbits, unfortunately.

I wonder why the victim stayed on the porch when the mob approached bearing weapons. I would have retreated (advanced to the rear) to the interior of my home where I have over 100 rounds loaded in two 9 mils, a .45, a .38, a .375, an M-4, and extra magazines and one speed loader for the magnum.

The first dumbass that walked through the door (oh my, I forgot to lock the door) would die of lead poisoning. The remaining would run off like scared rabbits, unfortunately.

Yes, Old Navy, we all continue to be very impressed with how formitable you are.

It's all very nearly heroic what you would do, and I am sure we all want to be as brave as you claim you would be.

What a man!

:lol:

Yes, Old Navy, we all continue to be very impressed with how formitable you are.

It's all very nearly heroic what you would do, and I am sure we all want to be as brave as you claim you would be.

What a man!

:lol:

editec wakes up from his gay fantasy about his Chief. Get over it. It was a long time ago.

Back on topic though, I refuse to be a victim and don't mind writing about it. And I do present as a formitable foe. Those that might not see that will surely pay.

If you don't want to read my posts, put me on ignore or just scroll on by and as always concerning you and your fucked up views:

KISS MY ASS

This is out of control.

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll bet it wasn't like the story said at all. It wasn't kids, it was the adults that attacked him, and all they were doing was standing around socializing, holding chairs, and bats, and paint cans, and brass knuckles. He probably ran up to 20 dudes all holding random heavy objects and called them the N word. That seems pretty plausible.

The story said it was adults that attacked him. Learn to read. Saying a 'word' to someone doesn't give them the right to beat you until you are in critical condition. Or to beat you at all.

Well I'm sure the black community doesn't have a problem with this.
After all the white guy "dissed" a few black kids and that can't
be tolerated so this is the only fair response.

Oh and this can't be treated a s a hate crime because the victim is white
and white people need to accept this as payback for the years of slavery.

I would probably venture that the man did a little more than fuss, whatever that means. He may have cussed them out or threatened them and then the kids may have embellished the incident to their parents. If your kids told you that someone had threatened them would you be upset?

That certainly does not give the parents the right to beat someone though and gang beating is definitely cowardly. If your a man go one on one, don't be a coward like all the gangbangers and go 5 on one. all of these individuals involved should be charged with a assault, but if they are found guilty, most likely will plead guilty to lesser charges or go through pre-trial diversion programs, they will serve no time unless some of them have priors.

Some of the media will portray this as hate crime but I suspect as it plays out it will just be a case of parents upset about their kids being threatened.

If anyone is interested in seeing a real racist in action, here she is.

This is out of control.

The article is based on a police report directly to the news agency appealing for help to arrest the attackers. And the assailants were adults. Mob action.

They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

If there was ever a time to be armed this was it. I would have blasted the fuck out of them and wouldn't have given a shit. :evil:

Yeah, pretty much.

Forum List

Back