Another US victory over Muslim extremism

Another freedom fighter murdered by the great Satan? Its funny how so many dumbass Americans see everyone as their enemy especially when they know nothing of said people and more to the point the murderous activities of their bought off corrupt Government and their army of mercenaries.

One would ask why is American even involved in Asia in the first place, you would think after getting their arses wupped there once already should be a good enough lesson but obviously not. And given that at that time the country was much stronger finacially and actually had a few friends. One would think they had the means to actually win but they do not so again it begs the question what are they up to.

extremists determined to force their beliefs on others through a campaign of terror and murder.
Actually, that describes the United States actions in the ME

Another freedom fighter murdered by the great Satan? Its funny how so many dumbass Americans see everyone as their enemy especially when they know nothing of said people and more to the point the murderous activities of their bought off corrupt Government and their army of mercenaries.

One would ask why is American even involved in Asia in the first place, you would think after getting their arses wupped there once already should be a good enough lesson but obviously not. And given that at that time the country was much stronger finacially and actually had a few friends. One would think they had the means to actually win but they do not so again it begs the question what are they up to.

extremists determined to force their beliefs on others through a campaign of terror and murder.
Actually, that describes the United States actions in the ME
really???
when did we force anyone to change their religion?

Hey Kalam, how are Muslim extremists not spiritual? If they believe 17 virgins are on the other side if they die for their cause and take out "infidels", how is that not spiritual?

Frankly, it's nothing but stupid. The Taliban are Pashtun ethnic supremacists; they've targeted and killed other non-Pashtun Muslims in the past solely on the basis of ethnicity, which is un-Islamic. Their bans on things such as the education of women, kite-flying, shaving beards, etc had no basis in Islam. Their targeting of civilians directly contradicts Islamic teachings.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Deoband ulema term all Taliban actions un-Islamic

If they were spiritual, they'd have at least a basic understanding of the religion they claim to follow.
Utterly refuted.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids.html

In your mind, perhaps, where mostly ignoring the arguments of others and repeating a platitudinous question ad nauseum is considered an "utter refutation." :lol:

Even you were forced to admit that you merely "interpreted" things differently than I did. See? You've got a tiny bit of intellectual honesty in you.

Frankly, it's nothing but stupid. The Taliban are Pashtun ethnic supremacists; they've targeted and killed other non-Pashtun Muslims in the past solely on the basis of ethnicity, which is un-Islamic. Their bans on things such as the education of women, kite-flying, shaving beards, etc had no basis in Islam. Their targeting of civilians directly contradicts Islamic teachings.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Deoband ulema term all Taliban actions un-Islamic

If they were spiritual, they'd have at least a basic understanding of the religion they claim to follow.
Utterly refuted.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/81748-islam-forbids.html

In your mind, perhaps, where mostly ignoring the arguments of others and repeating a platitudinous question ad nauseum is considered an "utter refutation." :lol:

Even you were forced to admit that you merely "interpreted" things differently than I did. See? You've got a tiny bit of intellectual honesty in you.
The thread is there to be viewed.

What groups? How do they describe themselves?
The remnants of the so-called Taliban and those sympathetic to their cause.

Do you have any Quranic quotes, tafsir or hadith to back this up.
Once again, this isn't a religion discussion. Quit attempting to hijack it. Spew your garbage into the proper receptacle.
They describe themselves as muslims, do you deny they are muslims?

What groups? How do they describe themselves?

Do you have any Quranic quotes, tafsir or hadith to back this up.
Once again, this isn't a religion discussion. Quit attempting to hijack it. Spew your garbage into the proper receptacle.
It wouldn't be proper for me or anyone else to do so. However, I can say with confidence that they don't follow Qur'anic Islam and that they're guilty of the worst kinds of dhulm and bid'ah.

It wouldn't be proper for me or anyone else to do so. However, I can say with confidence that they don't follow Qur'anic Islam and that they're guilty of the worst kinds of dhulm and bid'ah.
You say a lot of things with confidence, These muslims who you claim are oppressing other muslims with out divine right, say with equal confidence and scriptural backing they are helping muslims through their actions to come to Islam .
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir( This creed contradicts the creed of the Khawarij sect and those who accepted their idea, such as the Mu`tazilah sect)
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

They have the scriptural high ground justify their actions when it come to who is committing crimes against allah and striving to right it.
Although you may disagrees with them ,

Allah commands making peace between Muslims that fight each other,

(And if two parties among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both.) Therefore, Allah calls both opposing groups among Muslims, believers, although they are fighting each other. Al-Bukhari and other scholars relied on this Hadith as evidence that committing a sin does not nullify faith, no matter how major the sin is.

If one group is stubborn and refused to give up their shirk, they must be rightly lead

3:104. Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islâm), enjoining Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.

They are sincere in their beliefs.

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
Display

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: I have been commanded to fight against people until they testify that there is no god but Allah, and he who professes it is guaranteed the protection of his property and life on my behalf except for a right warrant, and his affairs rest with Allah.
Display

You say a lot of things with confidence, These muslims who you claim are oppressing other muslims with out divine right, say with equal confidence and scriptural backing they are helping muslims through their actions to come to Islam.
Nonsense. They blatantly violate scripture by targeting and killing innocents and other Muslims on the basis of ethnicity.

( This creed contradicts the creed of the Khawarij sect and those who accepted their idea, such as the Mu`tazilah sect)
Which idea? The People of Unity & Justice are not Kharajites.

They have the scriptural high ground justify their actions when it come to who is committing crimes against allah and striving to right it.
How so? Who began killing and oppressing other Muslims? Who attempted to introduce corrupt innovations to Islam and created a monstrous and repressive belief system by doing so? The Taliban. By no means do they have the "high ground;" scripturally, morally, or in any other sense.

Although you may disagrees with them ,

Allah commands making peace between Muslims that fight each other,

(And if two parties among the believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them both.) Therefore, Allah calls both opposing groups among Muslims, believers, although they are fighting each other. Al-Bukhari and other scholars relied on this Hadith as evidence that committing a sin does not nullify faith, no matter how major the sin is.

If one group is stubborn and refused to give up their shirk, they must be rightly lead

Anas said,

The Messenger of Allah, ﷺ, said: "Help thy brother whether he is the doer of wrong or wrong is done to him."

They said, "O Messenger of Allah! We can help a man to whom wrong is done, but how can we help him when he is the doer of wrong?"

He said: "Take hold of his hands from doing wrong."
- B. 46:4​

If preventing them from oppressing others requires killing them, so be it.

Let there arise out of you a group of people[/B] inviting to all that is good (Islâm), enjoining Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.
The Taliban enjoin fitnah, slaughter, dhulm, and nifaq. They forbid that which Islam does not forbid, meaning that they enjoin bid'ah as well. They're hypocrites of the highest order.

They are sincere in their beliefs.
They're sincere in their nifaq.

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

'Abdullah bin 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
Allah's Messenger said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, perform the Prayer, and pay Zakah. If they do that, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf except when justified by law, and their affairs rest with Allah.
Display

The Qur'an clearly states when war is permissible; any hadith that contradicts this is illegitimate.

Permission to fight is given to those upon whom war is made, because they are oppressed, and most surely Allah is well able to assist them; Those who have been expelled from their homes without a just cause except that they say: Our Lord is Allah. And had there not been Allah's repelling some people by others, certainly there would have been pulled down cloisters and churches and synagogues and mosques in which Allah's name is much remembered; and surely Allah will help him who helps His cause; most surely Allah is Strong, Mighty. - 22:39-40.​

The Qur'an clearly states when war is permissible; any hadith that contradicts this is illegitimate.

8:39

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do
2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc193

Index of /what-is-islam/quran/noble

They are righting wrong forbidding that which allah and his messenger has forbidden .

9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers

The Noble Quran : Surat 9

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allâh) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allâh Alone [in the whole of the world[]]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allâh), then certainly, Allâh is All-Seer of what they do

Memory problems, "kafir"? :lol:

And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. And if they intend to deceive you-- then surely Allah is sufficient for you; He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers. - 8:61-62​

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc1

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. - 2:190​

I understand why you're clinging to your irrational prejudices in spite of what the Qur'an actually says, dude; I wouldn't want to change my mind after getting a tattoo and risk looking like a dumbass, either. :rofl:

hey, could you 2 move this to a different thread?
this thread is where chris is showing what a fucking moron he is
and you are hyjackin it

:lol:

Memory problems, "kafir"? :lol:

And if they incline to peace, then incline to it and trust in Allah; surely He is the Hearing, the Knowing. And if they intend to deceive you-- then surely Allah is sufficient for you; He it is Who strengthened you with His help and with the believers. - 8:61-62​

And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc1

And fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you but be not aggressive. Surely Allah loves not the aggressors. - 2:190​

I understand why you're clinging to your irrational prejudices in spite of what the Qur'an actually says, dude; I wouldn't want to change my mind after getting a tattoo and risk looking like a dumbass, either. :rofl:
Yes, because aggression would be a transgression right?
let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers,
let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers,

Forum List

Back