Another US Rambo Cop Executes kids pleading for their lives and is not charged

Here's a thought: Don't steal someone else's car, lead police on a high speed chase, and then try to run those police over with the stolen car...and you probably won't get shot.

What are you arguing, we should just let car thieves go on their merry way? Ask them politely to swing by the police station when they have a moment? I know, cops should be willing to be run over by thieves. Yea, that's the ticket. :cuckoo:

so as far as you are concerned these kids had no rights, they were tried, convicted, and given death sentences by a lunatic shoot first rambo to hell with asking questions cop.

Who needs a court or a jury right?

I see we have a visit from Captain Hyperbole!

How about you set aside the emotion and stop with the over-the-top rhetoric. There is a reasonable retort to your concerns about this unfortunate encounter.

No, the rights of the criminal suspects remained in tact precisely because the rights of the police officer also remained in tact. It has nothing to due with a trial or usurping a jury of peers. Every human has the right to defend themselves if they believe their life is in danger. No trial is required, though one can follow if rights were violated.

Your contention is that because the police officer put himself in harm's way, he negates his right to defend himself.

That is an incorrect notion. While each situation is unique, someone voluntarily intervening to interrupt criminal activity does not mean they surrender any right. This is particularly true of police officers who are paid specifically to intervene in criminal activity. Further, the cop not only has the right to protect himself, he has the duty to protect others. A stolen car travelling excess of 100 mph most definitely fits that bill.

This is why the grand jury, known for indicting ham sandwiches, chose not to proceed with any criminal charge against the police officer. Had you been on that jury, you could have made your arguments, but that's not how the courts work.

I'll take your silence to mean you're capable of understanding logic and reason. Well done.

OK, then what was the driver attempting to do? The video surely shows him backing the car up toward the police officer's side of the patrol car.

Do you think he wanted to congratulate the officer for being able to keep up with hi on the 100+ mph chase?
He wanted to get the hell out of there and run again, thats what.
He had it under control with the first 11 shots. They weren't going anywhere. To have the time to reload and fire 10 more times? Beating the dead horse. In this case, the dead hooligans.

I guess you are just smarter than the members of the Grand Jury. Russell County Alabama is across the river from Fort Benning, GA and is the home of a huge number of Army personnel living off post. ,I doubt very seriously that there was anything amiss with the makeup of the Grand Jury. Why do you question their ability to assess the evidence, which you have not even seen nor heard?
Any prosecutor can (and this one certainly did) deliberately scuttle a case. It is quite simple.

"Certainly" because you say so or certainly because you have actual evidence that the prosecutor threw this case?

Just wondering

Didn't think so
The fact it was an open and shut case of murder (first shots, maybe...reload and continue spray-and-pray goes from possibly-even probably-justifiable to murder) and he managed to bungle it. Even a fair prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict. (Hell, a decent second-year law student can manage that.) He didn't. Ergo, there are-exactly-two possibilities. One, he is totally incompetent, on the level of a goldfish on quaaludes. Two, he deliberately scuttled his own case.

How old were you the first time you deep-throated a nightstick?

Another Rambo cop executes and murders more kids while they plead for their lives, emptying his service weapon into the car full of kids as they plead and beg for their lives, he pauses to reload then empties another magazine into a car full of kids hitting every one of them and murdering one.

Phenix City, AL – A graphic video, released as part of a report issued by the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation, shows officer Allan Brown firing eleven shots into the vehicle, after engaging in a high speed chase, pausing only to reload and fire another ten shots into the vehicle as the teens can be heard begging for their lives.

“No, Stop! Please!": Cop Empties Pistol into Car, Reloads as Teen Begs for Life, Opens Fire Again

Grand jury says: he was 'just doing his job', despite he purposefully placed himself in harms way by standing dangerously close to the vehicle so he claim "fear for his life". Was he really in danger? Really?

Why was he not indicted for murder?

WLTZ_2017_05_22_18_00_05

The system is broken people, the core problem cant be fixed!

Does anyone have a 'rational' explanation for this?
Just another example of suicide by police. If you don't want to be shot by police don't do a crime. My kids today, have lived into their mid 20s because I told them that if they put themselves into a compromising situation that bad things could happen. Unfortunately, liberals don't tell their kids this, but intentionally tell their children to challenge authority and do what ever they want. So liberal kids get in stolen cars, drive recklessly endangering other peoples lives, then try to run over police who lives matter, then when they are shot, the lefties step up and say it is the police's fault for defending themselves. Darwin awards for the kid who died trying to be a liberal thug, as now that gene pool has ended and wont be spread around.[/QUOTE]
You hate a lot of Americans. Scary.

He wanted to get the hell out of there and run again, thats what.
He had it under control with the first 11 shots. They weren't going anywhere. To have the time to reload and fire 10 more times? Beating the dead horse. In this case, the dead hooligans.

I guess you are just smarter than the members of the Grand Jury. Russell County Alabama is across the river from Fort Benning, GA and is the home of a huge number of Army personnel living off post. ,I doubt very seriously that there was anything amiss with the makeup of the Grand Jury. Why do you question their ability to assess the evidence, which you have not even seen nor heard?
Any prosecutor can (and this one certainly did) deliberately scuttle a case. It is quite simple.

"Certainly" because you say so or certainly because you have actual evidence that the prosecutor threw this case?

Just wondering

Didn't think so
The fact it was an open and shut case of murder (first shots, maybe...reload and continue spray-and-pray goes from possibly-even probably-justifiable to murder) and he managed to bungle it. Even a fair prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict. (Hell, a decent second-year law student can manage that.) He didn't. Ergo, there are-exactly-two possibilities. One, he is totally incompetent, on the level of a goldfish on quaaludes. Two, he deliberately scuttled his own case.

So you weren't there, you no have no idea what case the prosecutor actually made, but you're just sure you know what happened.

Yea, looks like another "because I say so" defense in the face of a complete lack of actual evidence.

Nice logical fallacy at the end there too. Thanks for driving my point home. :lmao:

The driver deserved to be shot dead for driving 107, as far as I'm concerned. He very well could have killed a lot of people at that speed.
You're killing my eyes with your stupidity. Off with your head.

The freethought project is a well known anti police website that takes cases in which the police had a justfiable use of force and presents it in a way most offensive to the police.

The grand jury heard all of the evidence not just what cop haters wanted to present. The grand jury determined that the officer acted reasonably.

That's the end of it.

The freethought project is a well known anti police website that takes cases in which the police had a justfiable use of force and presents it in a way most offensive to the police.

The grand jury heard all of the evidence not just what cop haters wanted to present. The grand jury determined that the officer acted reasonably.

That's the end of it.

Odd. I remember a different claim from the Police Supporters when the cops were indicted over Freddie Gray.

What Went Wrong For Prosecutors In Freddie Gray Case?

I also remember a different claim from the police on an occasion or two. Like Henry Magee who was not indicted for killing a cop much to the rage of the police.

Man Charged With Killing Burleson County Deputy No Billed by Grand Jury

Too bad the teen driver of that car didn't hit a tree and spill is f1cking brains all over the ground. Too bad the cop lost his job.

The shooting, IMO, was justified to stop a criminal who was endangering the community. I'm not going to debate how many shots were appropriate. The shooting is justified, any benefit of the doubt to how many shots goes to the officer.

Just wondering

Didn't think so

So you weren't there, you no have no idea what case the prosecutor actually made, but you're just sure you know what happened.

Yea, looks like another "because I say so" defense in the face of a complete lack of actual evidence.

Nice logical fallacy at the end there too. Thanks for driving my point home. :lmao:
A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich. Any prosecutor who didn't get an indictment is totally inompetent, or simply didn't want to.

Yes, it is that simple...and it is quite common when dealing with bad cops.

Just wondering

Didn't think so

A grand jury will indict a ham sandwich. Any prosecutor who didn't get an indictment is totally inompetent, or simply didn't want to.

Yes, it is that simple...and it is quite common when dealing with bad cops.

Unless that ham sandwich is innocent, a possibility I accept and one you, despite having no firsthand knowledge whatsoever, do not.

Speaks volumes about your objectivity.

Forum List

Back